trying to get ex back , help

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ignored her calls in the past I would return them and I know she knows I have caller ID and that I've recieved her messages, now should I return her call or just wait for her to call again (very slim chance) since in the past when I would do that she'd never call till I did.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long did she manage to hold out on you before jacob or rather hold out until you made contact with her finally?

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay just read post what I'm afraid of is if I tried McAvoys tactic of making a quick call tomorrow or sometime today she'll ignore my call then I'll be feeling rejected like I said we played these games before.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's why I kinda didn't like this no contact thing cause I tried it before and she plays the game back so now what? if she doesn't call and I try I'm pretty sure she'll ignore me. Help

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but how long did it go before one of you cracked and made contact jacob?

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took about three days before I tried to return her call but she ignored it

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three days isn't much of anything at all.

Ignore her for a week or two and if she cracks first and contacts you again she really wants you.

If she doesn't crack and make contact her ego is just too big to lower herself to do that even if she does want you.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so what then? what if her ego is too big? she put a song on her myspace something about breaking up and not letting her slip away like she's throwing me hints its the guys job to do the chasing. What if she does like me still and now I'm blowin it like the afc's that can't approach a willing female?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If her ego is too big you find a better woman.

There's a billion or so of them out there in the world.

Is all this games playing bullsh!t really what you want for your life and a relationship?

I really don't think it is but if you want this chick you have to beat her at her own stupid games and ignoring her does this until she comes crawling back to you on your terms and you won't get that by crawling to her like some puppy dog nipping at her heels like she wants you to do.

Earlier in the thread you said events had progressed so well it was almost as though I KontrollerX had scripted her actions.

Everything I told you would happen happened and more bad will happen if you don't listen to us now.

Beat her at her own game.

Ignore her and make her make contact first.

If you don't do that and you go crawling back you give her all the power to reject you which is exactly why you don't want to call her now.

Thats the way this game works.

Who has the power wins.

She has set a trap for you with that stupid break up song because a man that cares will listen to that and be affected by it.

Be the man who beats her at her own game and doesn't react to that stupid sh!t.

The only thing you react to is her contacting you first at this point.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam! I love you bro. I'll hold out, although I'm concerned I believe there's truth to what you say. help me be strong if this is the last chance I get to salvaging this, I hope I ain't blowing it by ignoring her. SunnyD I need your advice too please respond being you have a females perspective on this.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaarrrrrgggggggg!!!! this is driving me nuts! I keep reading and reading your post. KontrollerX she did contact me first I ignored her now the ball is in my court, well at least that's what I think she's thinking and I'm pretty sure she would contact again until I at least acknowledge her prior calls. I'm so confused.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant she wouldn't contact again until I acknowledge her prior calls

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Jacob, sorry I stepped away for a bit, but after thinking about it, I wouldn't call her tonight. Considering all the stuff you've been through with her, making her wait is a better idea.

She expects you to jump when she calls, when you didn't it through her for a loop. If you call now, it will be like jumping just a little bit later.

Thats why my FIRST advice was NOT to call, however after thinking about her 4 calls, I said to give in. However her calls were right in a row, I would wait for her to call you again.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #XX

He who needs the other less, has the power in the relationship,

or something like that. You need to stop needing her. I'm stepping out for a bit, I'll post more when I get back, but for now, wait and let her come to you.l

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude didn't you say that before this contact she had deleted you from Myspace and you thought for sure she was gone for good and that you'd fvcked up majorly?

Bottom line is she deleted you after you gave her what she wanted ie the lovey dovey sex talking to via text messaging, she got her validation.

Yay yippee skippy hooray he still wants me time to move on!!!!!

Oh wait a second the validation didn't last I ummm actually have feelings for this guy still that I need to get over, I think I'll accuse him of making a bunch of calls to me to not only humiliate him as though he was that obsessed with me so I can then laugh at his denials of having done that and get even more validation but I get to hear his pathetic whimpering voice acting brave when I know he only wants me to take him back and umm I miss his voice a little bit but whatever the more pathetic I can make him out to be in my mind with my little games the easier I can get over him by placing him in the friend box or the non issue box.

Yay I win!!!

Oh wait he's not falling for it this time...could it be...could it be...no...no...it can't be...he's not over me is he???

OH MY GOD I'M NOT THAT GREAT AFTER ALL THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!

MUST GET VALIDATION NOW I AM WORTHLESS OTHERWISE!!!!!

*Time passes you don't call*

Oh I actually do miss him, I miss our relationship, he loved me so much and I loved him.

Maybe I will call him now finally, not that he would ever want to talk to me after how I've acted but maybe there's hope.

*Sniff*

*SOB*

*CRY*

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man I really love you brothers, thanks I will take the advice and man up! I'll keep you guys updated on the situation.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh **** she called again I felt like answering it I didnt when should I?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not answer her for approximately two weeks.

Make her sweat over thinking you have moved on.

Then you can either call her as Mac said earlier in the thread or you can wait for her to call once more and then finally answer.

Whichever of these you choose be completely nonchalant about it like say oh I heard from a coworker of mine you wanted something?

Then let her go through her whole spiel about you supposedly calling her and then if she tries to get arrogant about it like you must of called her because she's simply so important say...please I have much better things to do with my time than to play such petty highschool games...if she persists with that bullsh!t hang up on her.

This will probably p!ss her off so she calls back immediately.

If she is all angry and yelling tell her like a father to his angry little girl that you will talk to her when she calms down. Then say goodbye and hang up again just like that and do not talk to her until the next day no matter how much she keeps calling that night to try and force you to play her game and be bullied by her into reacting how she wants you to.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
again great advice, but KontrollerX I think your mixing up the situation with Carmen (my ex) and Gin (the older lady) and Charlene (Gin's friend and my coworker) right now I'm not so concerned with Gin being mad at me I'm concerned more about getting Carmen back so yeah that whole thing I think you kinda mixed up but still as far as ignoring Carmen it sounds it's a master plan.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't answer the call no matter what..but if you decide to text her at a later time saying "no wasnt me.." She will say "oh ok, whats new?" or whatever to start conversing. THEN you can ignore her, don't continue the convo and disappear and be busy for a couple weeks. This way you told her you weren't calling, she'll wonder why you aren't up for chitchat and what you could POSSIBLY BE SO BUSY with. Or WHO. Win win.

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but SunnyD how will I ever get us back together again?