Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

trying to get at this chick....!!

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
ok, i know this chick from 2 semesters ago in my class, i was always attracted to her, but didnt really make a move. talk to her once in a while in class but other than that nothing! I did noticed that she would check me out and i would catch her and she would look away... anyways that's old news. so the semester ended and we went our seperate ways.

And summer session started last week and she happens to be in my class again. To be honest i'm pretty please that she's in my class again, we said hi to each other, but other than that nothing yet! the thing is i wanna chat with her but she's always with this old b!tch, they're always together!... what should i do, how do i get her alone? do you guys think my chances have passed me by? some feedback please... thanks

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
go approach her. Don't use any canned stuff. Just be confident and approach the two, and ask how she'd been, what classes THEY are taking ( Don't ignore the b!tch, that'll only result in a failure)...

And make up an excuse ( like missed classes or homeworks) to closer her number.

Or if you are using FB, just close her FB account.

Then, ask for a date. if she says yes, you'll be dealing with other things. Don't try to isolate her during class time. It's creepy. We want to defuse their tactics and mind games.

1.)Number close ( or email close whatever..)

2.)And ask her out

that's it.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hbxdoode said:
what's FB bro? what's an FB account?
FB probably means Facebook, its a social networking thing. Yeah everyone's using it, including me.

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
ah ok... dont have facebook or myspace, i think its a waste of time... no offense!