Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump Reached Deal With Mexico

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Imimigration drives down wages for American workers by increasing the size of the labor pool.
Only affects those working at low end jobs that doesn't require education nor much skills.

One of the reasons some countries are pushing in immigrants is to reboot their populous of lazy bums and get them competitive like picking up skills if they're intellectually challenged.

It simultaneously drives up the cost of living for Americans by increasing demand for rents, food and utilities.
Which is actually really good, that means demand exceeds supply which ultimately means more economical opportunities for more Americans.

Why not be innovative and grab that opportunity?

It’s a win-win for business and a lose-lose for workers.
If an American doesn't study, doesn't improve, doesn't do anything much other then depending on handouts then he's a bane towards his own country, family, society and is only good at sucking the resources of the state.

Sure he loses. He is making America lose.

He will lose in America and in any country in the world.

Businesses must profit, to do so they must have productivity and be competitive in terms of pricing, innovation etc.

America needs immigrants now more then ever, your country's continued survival is very much dependent on it.

Trump is playing to the vast majority of his supporters, making some drama up to cater to those blue collared workers who voted him in but he knows, like all good businessman does that Americans needs immigrants.

He's hoping the leftist and rightist gets into a frenzy, plays it up so that he can get down to dealing the ONLY threat looming over the horizon of which the vast majority of Americans seems so ignorant.

You guys are real lucky that Trump is trying to buy time some time for American companies to play catch up by bullying China/Huawei now because if he doesn't many of you will end up immigrants in other countries.

That act alone is a great counter move deserving of praise but it all depends if he can convince Europe.

Do you guys realise how fast the download speeds of 1000 mbs per second could potentially create?

A new economic revolution is about to start and you people are moaning about petty things.

I can't believe how gullible you people are sometimes.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When considering the current state of the American skilled and unskilled blue and pink collar workers I, for one, welcome immigration. Have any of you ever had to hire for these positions? I have and after resume lies, felony records, positive drug checks, failed literacy tests, first day no-shows, and baby mama drama there's nobody but Pedro and Esmerelda left.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hired for many positions in technical fields and there are tons of talented US citizens.

Many of the "refugees" fit the exact description you mention though.
Not talking about technical fields although Immigrants do indeed clean our clock there as well.

Immigrants, on average, are far better hires and workers for our lower skilled positions in the United States. Without them we would be really fvcked. About a third of Americans are almost completely useless I've found.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not talking about technical fields although Immigrants do indeed clean our clock there as well.

Immigrants, on average, are far better hires and workers for our lower skilled positions in the United States. Without them we would be really fvcked. About a third of Americans are almost completely useless I've found.
If I could have enough quota from some stupid official in my host country, I'd hire more Japs and Germans for technical post.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in an area of the US that has some of the country's lowest wages. There is a Japanese owned car parts company that chose to put their factory here, because they could hire workers at less than $9 an hour. Mostly they are rednecks who would otherwise be jobless. The factory has some deal with the welfare people where they are one of the places they force you to work under threat of taking away your food stamps. Along with the metal pipe factory, the other forced labor place, they are the sh!ttiest jobs around. 20 minutes down the road, ag workers, mostly Mexican and some Guatemalan, make $15 an hour, if you can get one to hire. They are in high demand and short supply. In California, that $15 wage is $25. So if all these lazy rednecks would just caravan to an ag field, they could double or triple their wages. I guess they just dont have the initiative.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I underlined the dubious statement you make as facts.

Then I bolded your statement which highlight your bias and self-hatred.
Bill Clinton passed welfare to work laws, but was smart enough to be long gone before they kicked in. If you dont have a kid and are not disabled, after about 3 months of food stamps you have to start going to absurd "job skills training." After a few goofy worthless rah rah meetings, they declare you to be fit for employment. Then they order you to either get a job or take the super sh!tty $8.85 an hour factory job or else they take away your food stamps.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bill Clinton passed welfare to work laws, but was smart enough to be long gone before they kicked in. If you dont have a kid and are not disabled, after about 3 months of food stamps you have to start going to absurd "job skills training." After a few goofy worthless rah rah meetings, they declare you to be fit for employment. Then they order you to either get a job or take the super sh!tty $8.85 an hour factory job or else they take away your food stamps.
I don’t see a problem with this. Welfare and food stamps are supposed to be temporary solutions for someone going through a downtime in life. This whole new “work is a choice” thing tires me out just thinking about it after working three jobs. Fact: Just one or two years ago two of my three jobs were only play money. But my property taxes have gone up so much that now I actually have to budget that money in each month. I’m paying about $300 a month more in property taxes than when I bought the house. Tired of working my ass off while other people sit and watch Netflix all day while I pay for it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m paying about $300 a month more in property taxes than when I bought the house. Tired of working my ass off while other people sit and watch Netflix all day while I pay for it.
Food stamps are Federal. I dont see the relation to state and local property taxes. You are likely paying for big fat retirement packages for cops and prison guards with that increase. The right wing police/prison state is what is raping us all, not food stamps.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Food stamps are Federal. I dont see the relation to state and local property taxes. You are likely paying for big fat retirement packages for cops and prison guards with that increase. The right wing police/prison state is what is raping us all, not food stamps.
Technically I pay my property taxes to the county. But the county gets less money from the state than they used to. And the state gets less from federal. Etc. At the end of the day the extra expense trickles down to one place, The worker. Bible; With you being a lawyer probably making more money than me I’m really surprised things like this don’t bother you more. Surprised you’re not more conservative.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technically I pay my property taxes to the county. But the county gets less money from the state than they used to. And the state gets less from federal. Etc. At the end of the day the extra expense trickles down to one place, The worker. Bible; With you being a lawyer probably making more money than me I’m really surprised things like this don’t bother you more. Surprised you’re not more conservative.
I just have the degree, not the job.

Who do you think wrote the rules for the food stamp program? Did they travel to the trailer parks and ghettoes and take suggestions? No, the small handful of giant companies who control our food supply, they wrote the rules. That's why you can buy diet soda with food stamps, and there will never be a restriction on garbage junk and overprocessed foods bought with tax money. The companies peddling that crap are the ones running the system. And Great Leader keeps putting their family members in regulatory positions. He has a Purdue as a Sec of Ag, using his position to enrich his family's company. "Conservative" these days means advancing corporate power to levels never seen before in this country. That's not conserving anything.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t see a problem with this. Welfare and food stamps are supposed to be temporary solutions for someone going through a downtime in life. This whole new “work is a choice” thing tires me out just thinking about it after working three jobs. Fact: Just one or two years ago two of my three jobs were only play money. But my property taxes have gone up so much that now I actually have to budget that money in each month. I’m paying about $300 a month more in property taxes than when I bought the house. Tired of working my ass off while other people sit and watch Netflix all day while I pay for it.
Have you considered setting up a small business that requires minimal intervention by you?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imimigration drives down wages for American workers by increasing the size of the labor pool. It simultaneously drives up the cost of living for Americans by increasing demand for rents, food and utilities.

It’s a win-win for business and a lose-lose for workers.
Right and wrong.

Well-regulated immigration is good. Totally open immigration is bad.

I still believe the Statue of Liberty about giving me the tired and poor and all that. It works, this is the land of opportunity. But you have to come over here the right way.

aray808311

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha guatemala is going to build a wall and is going to pay for it!

logicallefty

Reaction score
Story for you guys. I just arrested an illegal Mexican for DUI last night driving with a 0.338 BAC. I called ICE and they coming to pick him up today from my jail. The last time this happened they deported, The guy never came back to town ever again. Any of you guys have spare room in your house? Maybe ICE will cut the guy a break if one of ya all will let him shack up.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story for you guys. I just arrested an illegal Mexican for DUI last night driving with a 0.338 BAC. I called ICE and they coming to pick him up today from my jail. The last time this happened they deported, The guy never came back to town ever again. Any of you guys have spare room in your house? Maybe ICE will cut the guy a break if one of ya all will let him shack up.
It's too bad we can't also deport us citizens who drive drunk

logicallefty

Reaction score
We have a court process for citizens that should deliver the appropriate punishment.

Illegals should be immediately deported.
The thing is if they guy had had proper United States identification I wouldn’t have processed him any different than any other arrest and he would have not dealt with ice. I didn’t call ice because he was a Mexican. I have to call ice whenever anybody can’t produce proper identification that I can put in the computer and verify. I would’ve had to of done the same thing if he was Chinese, Russian, Polish, etc.That is why a lot of the liberals want to make it so easy for illegals to obtain drivers license. Because then when we the police deal with them, from our perspective they are just like any other Citizen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t call ice because he was a Mexican. I have to call ice whenever anybody can’t produce proper identification that I can put in the computer and verify.
How would the new law change a few days ago have affected that situation if it were in place? Our governor just signed a law supposedly making it illegal for local law enforcement to cooperate with ice. Does that mean you can still call them? Or are you just supposed to not do anything they ask of you?

logicallefty

Reaction score
How would the new law change a few days ago have affected that situation if it were in place? Our governor just signed a law supposedly making it illegal for local law enforcement to cooperate with ice. Does that mean you can still call them? Or are you just supposed to not do anything they ask of you?
In the case of my DUI guy, no change. We were already bound under Illinois law not to enforce federal immigration issues. I’m thinking it’s called the Illinois Trust Act but don’t quote me. As for the new law I haven’t reviewed it yet to see how it effects us. By “not cooperate” does that mean if ICE is serving a search warrant and calls me for backup, I can’t assist? Im not yet sure. In this case tho with the DUI since I arrested the guy for a State crime and he couldn’t prove to me who he was, then calling IcE was fair game. I have to have both of those conditions to engage ICE. Prior to the new law, they could engage me to back them up on anything they wanted. In a back up capacity only. But again I will have to see how the new law might change that. Interesting question.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the case of my DUI guy, no change. We were already bound under Illinois law not to enforce federal immigration issues. I’m thinking it’s called the Illinois Trust Act but don’t quote me. As for the new law I haven’t reviewed it yet to see how it effects us. By “not cooperate” does that mean if ICE is serving a search warrant and calls me for backup, I can’t assist? Im not yet sure. In this case tho with the DUI since I arrested the guy for a State crime and he couldn’t prove to me who he was, then calling IcE was fair game. I have to have both of those conditions to engage ICE. Prior to the new law, they could engage me to back them up on anything they wanted. In a back up capacity only. But again I will have to see how the new law might change that. Interesting question.
Thanks, man.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Thanks, man.
You are very welcome. Once I find out more I will let you know. It will probably be in next months mandatory monthly training. I’ll have to learn it and pass a quiz.