Trump Reached Deal With Mexico

logicallefty

Reaction score
Fake news.

You've been hoodwinked.

You're always going to believe what Trump says, no matter what. You will remain obstinate and ignorant and alligient to your brand of politics, all the while bemoaning liberals. Liberals and all opposed to Trump be damned.

I don't trust anybody who's fiercely alligient to ANY politician.

Here's a lesson for you: the TRUE "crisis" has everything to do with American corporations outsourcing jobs to Mexico and China (and countless other poor, corrupt nations).

These "American" companies abandoned the USA in droves after NAFTA was signed into law by 34 "Republicans" and 27 "Democrats" (I strongly doubt you are able to truly define either term).

The owners and CEOs of said corporations are at the root of the crisis, inmy opinion. They are the true terrorists.

I'd like to see men like Phil Knight tried and executed for crimes against humanity. Men like him are the ones who abandoned American factories for Chinese sweat shops.

These corporations HATE the idea of a wall because they HATE American jobs because they HATE paying good wages to American workers.

I APPLAUD the ones who are willing to risk their lives to illegally cross the border. They are the TRUE Americans because they are willing to risk their lives to just to get into the USA, to work for starvation wages.

Bullying Mexico with tariffs is no accomplishment. Mexico is a pathetic poor corrupt country that the USA already owns on a political and corporate level. The "agreement" on Mexico's part to help with the "immigration crisis" is a victory only for the rich and empowered few (i.e. the owners and CEOs of American corporations), who will continue to pay starvation wages and reap obscene profits.
You applaud them? With your logic does that mean you would applaud me if I risk getting arrested by raping your mother? Just asking. Wow.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You applaud them? With your logic does that mean you would applaud me if I risk getting arrested by raping your mother? Just asking. Wow.
For the record YES I APPLAUD THEM for crossing the border seeking starvation-level wages. It is admirable.

And FYI your question is absolutely ridiculous. In your mind everybody who crosses the border is a rapist?

Wow just asking.

logicallefty

Reaction score
For the record YES I APPLAUD THEM for crossing the border seeking starvation-level wages. It is admirable.

And FYI your question is absolutely ridiculous. In your mind everybody who crosses the border is a rapist?

Wow just asking.
I don’t think 100% of them are rapist against humans. No I don’t. But yes I do think they are all rapist against my country because they are violating it as a whole for crossing into it illegally and circumventing CONSENT to come in legally.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business

Wow just asking.
Immigration is actually good for America and Americans as a whole.

It creates wealth, enrich companies that ultimately provides more jobs to the locals, induces locals to be more competitive thus ensuring productivity....the list is endless.

Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore does it, silently allowing migration from poorer countries in thereby boosting their economy, anyone who does business knows this and so does every politicians.

Trump knows this too.

I think Trump is just playing to his audiences, gaining political mileages as he spins the narratives. Clever move.

Even more clever is his move against Huawei, spying is the reason, but it's actually buying time or trying to sink Huawei since no American company is even close to superseding the Chinese in the 5G arena - this is actually more a threat to America then anything else but I doubt any of you can see beyond the petty immigration squabblings.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fake news.

You've been hoodwinked.

You're always going to believe what Trump says, no matter what. You will remain obstinate and ignorant and alligient to your brand of politics, all the while bemoaning liberals. In your mind, liberals are evil because they oppose Trump, and fvuck all who oppose Trump.

In LL's mind, all should side with Trump (i.e. Americans should all think the same and be like Nazi Germany or North Korea).

So I don't trust anybody who's fiercely alligient to ANY one politician. I served my country because I WANT people to oppose and question. I WANT people to be able to burn the American flag. I WANT to live in a country that allows its citizens to refuse to honor the national anthem.

Here's a lesson for you: the TRUE "crisis" has everything to do with American corporations outsourcing jobs to Mexico and China (and countless other poor, corrupt nations). It has absolutely nothing to do with abject-impoverished men and women entering the USA looking for a job that might enable them to survive.

These "American" companies abandoned the USA in droves after NAFTA was signed into law by 34 "Republicans" and 27 "Democrats" (I strongly doubt you are able to truly define either term).

The owners and CEOs of said corporations are at the root of the crisis, in my opinion. They are the true terrorists.

I'd like to see men like Phil Knight tried and executed for crimes against humanity. Men like him are the ones who abandoned American factories for Chinese sweat shops. I have ZERO issues with poor Mexicans illegally entering the country looking for work (in my opinion most Mexicans work a helluva lot harder than Americans, by the way).

These corporations HATE the idea of a wall because they HATE American jobs because they HATE paying good wages to American workers.

Bullying Mexico with tariffs is no accomplishment. Mexico is a pathetic poor corrupt country that the USA already owns on a political and corporate level. The "agreement" on Mexico's part to help with the "immigration crisis" is a victory only for the rich and empowered few (i.e. the owners and CEOs of American corporations), who will continue to pay starvation wages and reap obscene profits.
50% of this post are personal attacks.
25% is poor logic.
25% is built with good logic.

If there is no crisis, then was the story of all the caged children "fake news"?

If there was no crisis, then mass deportations are no big deal and would actually be microscopic because we weren't being invaded?

So you are against tariffs against a massively corrupt country that steals manufacturing jobs from the US?

Last edited:

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow just asking.
And for seeking mass oppression, right?

Starvation level wages which they send back home to live like Kings.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
All of you are paying big fat tariffs on Chinese goods whether you realize it or not. I paid a sizeable Trump tariff last week on farm supplies that are #1 essential, and #2 only made in China. Thanks so much, Great Leader. Once he drives small farmers out of business with his idiotic trade policies, large corporate interests will then be able to swoop in and buy our country's farmland. Many of those interests are Chinese. Look at the pork section of the grocery store the next time you are there. Everything that is Smithfield is owned by the Chinese. They also get giant chunks of Trump's aid bailout money, too. Those are taxpayer dollars that are just handed straight to China. They are the ones invading us, not the lettuce-picking Guatemalan peasants you are all so terrified by.
But why did we let China take control of our manufacturing and pork production in the first place?

While tariffs aren’t exactly desirable, what is the alternative?

Should we just completely give up and accept that China (and Mexico) own the US? That’s basically what the left and RINO “right” are preaching.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Immigration is actually good for America and Americans as a whole.

It creates wealth, enrich companies that ultimately provides more jobs to the locals, induces locals to be more competitive thus ensuring productivity....the list is endless.

Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore does it, silently allowing migration from poorer countries in thereby boosting their economy, anyone who does business knows this and so does every politicians.

Trump knows this too.

I think Trump is just playing to his audiences, gaining political mileages as he spins the narratives. Clever move.

Even more clever is his move against Huawei, spying is the reason, but it's actually buying time or trying to sink Huawei since no American company is even close to superseding the Chinese in the 5G arena - this is actually more a threat to America then anything else but I doubt any of you can see beyond the petty immigration squabblings.
Imimigration drives down wages for American workers by increasing the size of the labor pool. It simultaneously drives up the cost of living for Americans by increasing demand for rents, food and utilities.

It’s a win-win for business and a lose-lose for workers.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
But why did we let China take control of our manufacturing and pork production in the first place?

While tariffs aren’t exactly desirable, what is the alternative?

Should we just completely give up and accept that China (and Mexico) own the US? That’s basically what the left and RINO “right” are preaching.
That’s what the left would like, but only because it’s Trump taking a stand on it. Trump could offer a 100k a year job guaranteed to every single American and implement a 15 hour work week and they wouldn’t like it cuz its Trump. Just like If Obama had tried to do everything Trump is trying to do regarding the border, tariffs, etc. they would be all for it.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imimigration drives down wages for American workers by increasing the size of the labor pool.
Only affects those working at low end jobs that doesn't require education nor much skills.

One of the reasons some countries are pushing in immigrants is to reboot their populous of lazy bums and get them competitive like picking up skills if they're intellectually challenged.

It simultaneously drives up the cost of living for Americans by increasing demand for rents, food and utilities.
Which is actually really good, that means demand exceeds supply which ultimately means more economical opportunities for more Americans.

Why not be innovative and grab that opportunity?

It’s a win-win for business and a lose-lose for workers.
If an American doesn't study, doesn't improve, doesn't do anything much other then depending on handouts then he's a bane towards his own country, family, society and is only good at sucking the resources of the state.

Sure he loses. He is making America lose.

He will lose in America and in any country in the world.

Businesses must profit, to do so they must have productivity and be competitive in terms of pricing, innovation etc.

America needs immigrants now more then ever, your country's continued survival is very much dependent on it.

Trump is playing to the vast majority of his supporters, making some drama up to cater to those blue collared workers who voted him in but he knows, like all good businessman does that Americans needs immigrants.

He's hoping the leftist and rightist gets into a frenzy, plays it up so that he can get down to dealing the ONLY threat looming over the horizon of which the vast majority of Americans seems so ignorant.

You guys are real lucky that Trump is trying to buy time some time for American companies to play catch up by bullying China/Huawei now because if he doesn't many of you will end up immigrants in other countries.

That act alone is a great counter move deserving of praise but it all depends if he can convince Europe.

Do you guys realise how fast the download speeds of 1000 mbs per second could potentially create?

A new economic revolution is about to start and you people are moaning about petty things.

I can't believe how gullible you people are sometimes.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When considering the current state of the American skilled and unskilled blue and pink collar workers I, for one, welcome immigration. Have any of you ever had to hire for these positions? I have and after resume lies, felony records, positive drug checks, failed literacy tests, first day no-shows, and baby mama drama there's nobody but Pedro and Esmerelda left.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When considering the current state of the American skilled and unskilled blue and pink collar workers I, for one, welcome immigration. Have any of you ever had to hire for these positions? I have and after resume lies, felony records, positive drug checks, failed literacy tests, first day no-shows, and baby mama drama there's nobody but Pedro and Esmerelda left.

I have hired for many positions in technical fields and there are tons of talented US citizens.

Many of the "refugees" fit the exact description you mention though.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hired for many positions in technical fields and there are tons of talented US citizens.

Many of the "refugees" fit the exact description you mention though.
Not talking about technical fields although Immigrants do indeed clean our clock there as well.

Immigrants, on average, are far better hires and workers for our lower skilled positions in the United States. Without them we would be really fvcked. About a third of Americans are almost completely useless I've found.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not talking about technical fields although Immigrants do indeed clean our clock there as well.

Immigrants, on average, are far better hires and workers for our lower skilled positions in the United States. Without them we would be really fvcked. About a third of Americans are almost completely useless I've found.
If I could have enough quota from some stupid official in my host country, I'd hire more Japs and Germans for technical post.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have found that in technical fields, Americans are far more capable. I literally have to instruct my foreign employees for each step as they are mostly unable to see the big picture or act independently. They complete a task and then basically do nothing until told to do something else. When I assign them something complex, they come to me for an explanation of each step. It's maddening.

In regards to unskilled workers, I believe the US citizens have the first right to those positions and can be pulled out of welfare and poverty.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in an area of the US that has some of the country's lowest wages. There is a Japanese owned car parts company that chose to put their factory here, because they could hire workers at less than $9 an hour. Mostly they are rednecks who would otherwise be jobless. The factory has some deal with the welfare people where they are one of the places they force you to work under threat of taking away your food stamps. Along with the metal pipe factory, the other forced labor place, they are the sh!ttiest jobs around. 20 minutes down the road, ag workers, mostly Mexican and some Guatemalan, make $15 an hour, if you can get one to hire. They are in high demand and short supply. In California, that $15 wage is $25. So if all these lazy rednecks would just caravan to an ag field, they could double or triple their wages. I guess they just dont have the initiative.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in an area of the US that has some of the country's lowest wages. There is a Japanese owned car parts company that chose to put their factory here, because they could hire workers at less than $9 an hour. Mostly they are rednecks who would otherwise be jobless. The factory has some deal with the welfare people where they are one of the places they force you to work under threat of taking away your food stamps. Along with the metal pipe factory, the other forced labor place, they are the sh!ttiest jobs around. 20 minutes down the road, ag workers, mostly Mexican and some Guatemalan, make $15 an hour, if you can get one to hire. They are in high demand and short supply. In California, that $15 wage is $25. So if all these lazy rednecks would just caravan to an ag field, they could double or triple their wages. I guess they just dont have the initiative.
I underlined the dubious statement you make as facts.

Then I bolded your statement which highlight your bias and self-hatred.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I underlined the dubious statement you make as facts.

Then I bolded your statement which highlight your bias and self-hatred.
Bill Clinton passed welfare to work laws, but was smart enough to be long gone before they kicked in. If you dont have a kid and are not disabled, after about 3 months of food stamps you have to start going to absurd "job skills training." After a few goofy worthless rah rah meetings, they declare you to be fit for employment. Then they order you to either get a job or take the super sh!tty $8.85 an hour factory job or else they take away your food stamps.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bill Clinton passed welfare to work laws, but was smart enough to be long gone before they kicked in. If you dont have a kid and are not disabled, after about 3 months of food stamps you have to start going to absurd "job skills training." After a few goofy worthless rah rah meetings, they declare you to be fit for employment. Then they order you to either get a job or take the super sh!tty $8.85 an hour factory job or else they take away your food stamps.
So it isn't a deal between the corporation and welfare offices. It is an actual law.

Quite a difference there.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don’t see a problem with this. Welfare and food stamps are supposed to be temporary solutions for someone going through a downtime in life. This whole new “work is a choice” thing tires me out just thinking about it after working three jobs. Fact: Just one or two years ago two of my three jobs were only play money. But my property taxes have gone up so much that now I actually have to budget that money in each month. I’m paying about $300 a month more in property taxes than when I bought the house. Tired of working my ass off while other people sit and watch Netflix all day while I pay for it.