Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble with wife

TylerDurden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
I no longer want my name associated with the cesspool of hatred that this site has become.

Goodbye

LOL

A good AW always comes back especially when it pays off. Remember that lesson guys.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how he is doing.

Anyway...the more I think about this woman (his wife) the more it reminds me of this Bernard Shaw exchanged with this beautiful young woman.

He asked her: "Would you sleep with me for 100,000 pounds?"

She replied: "Well...of course."

Then he asked: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"

She replied: "Of course not! What kind of woman you think I am?"

To which he replied: "I already established the type of woman you are. I am now negotiating price"

He has already established the kind of woman she is. Negotiating a "price" is not going to change that...IMO.

danny62

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still here....have been pretty busy last few days. I will be seeing her this weekend and we're going to hang out and talk. I have read all of the posts so I will try to make sure that I haven't wasted the time of anybody who has given their advice. Again, I appreciate it. I do know one thing: I will NOT go back to the way things were. We have not been fighting since I moved out and I think this weekend will be a good barometer on how things are going to go in the future. Here's a bad sign though: She seemed to have hinted that she is like, the perfect wife. Probably a sneak attack b*tch test to see if my resolve has weakened. Its going to be interesting gentlemen. I will let you know.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danny62 said:
I'm still here....have been pretty busy last few days. I will be seeing her this weekend and we're going to hang out and talk. I have read all of the posts so I will try to make sure that I haven't wasted the time of anybody who has given their advice. Again, I appreciate it. I do know one thing: I will NOT go back to the way things were. We have not been fighting since I moved out and I think this weekend will be a good barometer on how things are going to go in the future. Here's a bad sign though: She seemed to have hinted that she is like, the perfect wife. Probably a sneak attack b*tch test to see if my resolve has weakened. Its going to be interesting gentlemen. I will let you know.
I truly things work well for you.