Just wondering, why did you break up?I had a girlfriend for two years up until 3 weeks ago. So I’m fresh to the game again.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Just wondering, why did you break up?I had a girlfriend for two years up until 3 weeks ago. So I’m fresh to the game again.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
How come?Just wondering, why did you break up?
Every woman you have dated for the past 5 years has been on OLD at one point or another whether you met them there or not. Let's not be delusional.Old not my thing.. Fulls of garbage, items that rejected by high value man
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Location is important. I don't live in a huge city but it's big enough. Metro area over 1 million.OP location is a big part of OLD.
BIG.
Metro areas excell.
I see OLD as a barrier. Some a supplement. I think most men can do better IRL as ive said before. Life is more then pictures. Face to face is more dynamic then an app could ever be.
So far IRL.. Since 5 years..Every woman you have dated for the past 5 years has been on OLD at one point or another whether you met them there or not. Let's not be delusional.
You are a "master don juan", but you use Tinder ? Ehhhh .... come on.I’m quite a good looking guy, good photos, and bio, but I honestly get very few matches in both bumble and tinder; 2 a week.. which makes no sense to me or friends..
Anyone else experiencing this?
I’m thinking messed up my ELO rating a couple years ago from swiping right on everything and experimenting with fake profiles for social experiments (lol) and now I’m hooped and only matching once or twice a week, but with unattractive women.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Lol you will be a Master Don Juan too, one day, when you have enough postsYou are a "master don juan", but you use Tinder ? Ehhhh .... come on.
Speak for yourself bro...I do great on them as do many other posters. Maybe the women smell a narcissist and avoid?I haven't read through all of the posts, but I'm sure this has already been mentioned. OLD sites and apps are for the most part a waste of time for most men. The only men that I've known of who actually landed anything decent on there were guys that were quite young and college aged, I live in a university city. Men beyond this age range would land nothing or were dumpster diving, as any degree of quality was virtually non existent.
I'm going to be 31 in a few months, I'm around 6'4" and one of the fittest guys at the gym without a steroid look and I'd only get matches with overweight and/or with unattractive women. Relative to my age, I'm easily in the top 10% of men so it's quite apparent that unless you are willing to date down by a severe degree you aren't going to land much through any app, site, etc.
People still talk about dating apps like its 1995 and totally taboo. I don't get it. But it's cool. The more people who stay off the better it is for the people who use them.There is more than one way to skin a cat and discounting any of them is just plain foolish IMO. Especially in this pandemic, it's not like you can just walk into your favorite bar or even gauge reactions from girls behind the masks in the grocery store.
With that said, it's also tiring to hear the same basic messages on here. Lift bro, Looks max, Approach in real life, Don't lose frame, Next her, yadda yadda yadda. Some things can be as easy as that but it's no guarantee and every situation is different with subtle nuances that can exist.
Calibration over instruction in everything. There's no set instructions or secret recipe you can always follow for all situations, even though the PUA community might have you believe otherwise... My $.02