Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble with tinder?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matching apps are no bueno, I would head to the app Blender/Badoo, even has a bump feature so u get a notification when you come within a certain distance of a woman using the app.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old not my thing.. Fulls of garbage, items that rejected by high value man

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Old not my thing.. Fulls of garbage, items that rejected by high value man
Every woman you have dated for the past 5 years has been on OLD at one point or another whether you met them there or not. Let's not be delusional.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP location is a big part of OLD.
BIG.
Metro areas excell.
I see OLD as a barrier. Some a supplement. I think most men can do better IRL as ive said before. Life is more then pictures. Face to face is more dynamic then an app could ever be.
Location is important. I don't live in a huge city but it's big enough. Metro area over 1 million.

I don't agree with this assessment. People are simply fooling themselves if they want to believe that because they met someone out in real life that this means they aren't on OLD. 90% of women probably have been or are on OLD. So maybe you met her in real life. But she is online also. What difference would it have made if you met her online instead? Honestly not much. Every woman you have dated in the past 5 years probably has been on OLD at some point.

Clearly the goal is to transition from messaging to texting to meeting in person. Anyone who is advocating for endless messaging is missing the boat.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m quite a good looking guy, good photos, and bio, but I honestly get very few matches in both bumble and tinder; 2 a week.. which makes no sense to me or friends..

Anyone else experiencing this?
I’m thinking messed up my ELO rating a couple years ago from swiping right on everything and experimenting with fake profiles for social experiments (lol) and now I’m hooped and only matching once or twice a week, but with unattractive women.
You are a "master don juan", but you use Tinder ? Ehhhh .... come on.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really cant belive what iam reading here, whats the ****ing deal with datingapps ? You wont learn **** using em, you gotta approach in real life like a real man. Just ****ing losers hide behide an app to get a girl.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is more than one way to skin a cat and discounting any of them is just plain foolish IMO. Especially in this pandemic, it's not like you can just walk into your favorite bar or even gauge reactions from girls behind the masks in the grocery store.

With that said, it's also tiring to hear the same basic messages on here. Lift bro, Looks max, Approach in real life, Don't lose frame, Next her, yadda yadda yadda. Some things can be as easy as that but it's no guarantee and every situation is different with subtle nuances that can exist.

Calibration over instruction in everything. There's no set instructions or secret recipe you can always follow for all situations, even though the PUA community might have you believe otherwise... My $.02

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read through all of the posts, but I'm sure this has already been mentioned. OLD sites and apps are for the most part a waste of time for most men. The only men that I've known of who actually landed anything decent on there were guys that were quite young and college aged, I live in a university city. Men beyond this age range would land nothing or were dumpster diving, as any degree of quality was virtually non existent.

I'm going to be 31 in a few months, I'm around 6'4" and one of the fittest guys at the gym without a steroid look and I'd only get matches with overweight and/or with unattractive women. Relative to my age, I'm easily in the top 10% of men so it's quite apparent that unless you are willing to date down by a severe degree you aren't going to land much through any app, site, etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I haven't read through all of the posts, but I'm sure this has already been mentioned. OLD sites and apps are for the most part a waste of time for most men. The only men that I've known of who actually landed anything decent on there were guys that were quite young and college aged, I live in a university city. Men beyond this age range would land nothing or were dumpster diving, as any degree of quality was virtually non existent.

I'm going to be 31 in a few months, I'm around 6'4" and one of the fittest guys at the gym without a steroid look and I'd only get matches with overweight and/or with unattractive women. Relative to my age, I'm easily in the top 10% of men so it's quite apparent that unless you are willing to date down by a severe degree you aren't going to land much through any app, site, etc.
Speak for yourself bro...I do great on them as do many other posters. Maybe the women smell a narcissist and avoid?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is more than one way to skin a cat and discounting any of them is just plain foolish IMO. Especially in this pandemic, it's not like you can just walk into your favorite bar or even gauge reactions from girls behind the masks in the grocery store.

With that said, it's also tiring to hear the same basic messages on here. Lift bro, Looks max, Approach in real life, Don't lose frame, Next her, yadda yadda yadda. Some things can be as easy as that but it's no guarantee and every situation is different with subtle nuances that can exist.

Calibration over instruction in everything. There's no set instructions or secret recipe you can always follow for all situations, even though the PUA community might have you believe otherwise... My $.02
People still talk about dating apps like its 1995 and totally taboo. I don't get it. But it's cool. The more people who stay off the better it is for the people who use them.