"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

trouble talking in groups

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
when I'm out at a restaurant or someplace with friends, and we're just sitting there, I have real trouble participating in group discussions. I just sorta clam up. When we're up doing something, I can usually participate a little more, but, when just sitting around, I'm always the quiet one. Anyone got advice?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

chili kat

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
1
Only reason I can think of as to why you're less talkative when you're still is because
you may have an issue with not just your friends, but everyone else in the general area ease dropping in on the conversation?
Makes it feel like you're speaking at a big convention rather than a few friends?

Do you have the same problem when you and your friends are someplace chilling still in more private settings?
 

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
yes

yes, any place where I'm in a group. Whether its out in public or in private settings.
 

chili kat

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
1
So just nothing to say?

I had a problem like this long time ago. Started I guess when this one time I said something and got no reaction what so ever. It felt like the longest, quietest 3 seconds of my life.

I realized that I was thinking too deep, and when something to say came to me, it wasn't easy for everyone else to follow.

I learned to listen and think more casual in a way, and started to participate with the thoughts that came right to me without thinking the through, rather than waiting for that perfect zinger to throw in there.
 

chili kat

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
1
Someone wrote a tip recently, "Nocturnal" I think, about just saying what comes to mind. Take a look in the Tips forum.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top