Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

trouble talking in groups

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
when I'm out at a restaurant or someplace with friends, and we're just sitting there, I have real trouble participating in group discussions. I just sorta clam up. When we're up doing something, I can usually participate a little more, but, when just sitting around, I'm always the quiet one. Anyone got advice?

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only reason I can think of as to why you're less talkative when you're still is because
you may have an issue with not just your friends, but everyone else in the general area ease dropping in on the conversation?
Makes it feel like you're speaking at a big convention rather than a few friends?

Do you have the same problem when you and your friends are someplace chilling still in more private settings?

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

yes, any place where I'm in a group. Whether its out in public or in private settings.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
So just nothing to say?

I had a problem like this long time ago. Started I guess when this one time I said something and got no reaction what so ever. It felt like the longest, quietest 3 seconds of my life.

I realized that I was thinking too deep, and when something to say came to me, it wasn't easy for everyone else to follow.

I learned to listen and think more casual in a way, and started to participate with the thoughts that came right to me without thinking the through, rather than waiting for that perfect zinger to throw in there.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone wrote a tip recently, "Nocturnal" I think, about just saying what comes to mind. Take a look in the Tips forum.