"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trigger Alert/Black Pill: Confidence Doesn't Work Unless You Are Good Looking

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
Plenty of ways to improve. Not saying you'll be a 10 in everyone's eyes because of it, but you should only aim to be a 10 in your eyes.
I could never see myself as a 10, I'm too aware of my own flaws. Who would know them better than I?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I could never see myself as a 10, I'm too aware of my own flaws. Who would know them better than I?
We're our own biggest critics. But you can still look in the mirror and say 'damn, you're a handsome devil'.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,757
Reaction score
9,961
We're our own biggest critics. But you can still look in the mirror and say 'damn, you're a handsome devil'.
True. But statistically, people tend to think they are better looking than they really are.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
True. But statistically, people tend to think they are better looking than they really are.
Oh well, no harm done. Thinking you look good gives you confidence.

But if theyre failing and don't reflect on why they're failing (perhaps it's looks) then they're doing it wrong.
 
Top