Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trigger Alert/Black Pill: Confidence Doesn't Work Unless You Are Good Looking

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pro atheletes also have money and fame. Do you think the average NHL player, with a face like a bag of kicked cabbage and four missing teeth,would be able to date a lingerie model if they worked an average job like the rest of us?
good analogy
Was gonna say you must be Canadian then saw your location.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing me to a pro athlete is never a good comparison.

Have you never seen a guy out of his league talk to a hot girl? What were your feelings when you saw that?

That feeling is what I am talking about when I say "Too confident for your looks." It could be translated to "Too confident for how short you are." for some people men or woman.

People judge other people like this all the time so don't tell me it's "bull."
It is bull. Never believe that.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the simplicity of black pill. Of course it’s not 100 percent, far from it. We can add several asterisk footnotes to it to cover exceptions like status and money.

Red pill, on the other hand, has gotten out of control in its scope and complexity imo. It’s now pages and pages of men’s rights gripes (which I don’t disagree with), hypergamy, feminism, game, mgtow, and more.

All these topics muddy the waters so much that I’m not sure I could summarize red pill to a beginner.
so because it become something complex you think is too hard to use? and don't know what to tell newbies about red pill? care less about telling and more about gving the example, if you have anything to tell then tell it for they own profit and wellbeing.

why you think we do here, debating and learning how to deal with woman and ou life? to better society? we could care less, the main issue is all what we perceive as a source of profit and being helpfull to you, in the end everyone is egoistical and only think about himself, jsut take note on how small childrens act, when they are lacking most of our social cues, they want they things to then, don't like to share, and only want to do what they want

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what triggers a "backlash" is when a homeless guy walks in the middle of street expecting people to move away as if he was the president...if the homeless guy just sits in his corner nobody is gonna bash him.

Thats how I see that point about guys acting more confident than their level, funny thing is that if the guy is well built and looks "serious" its not the other guys attempting to put him back in his place but its women.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the women's ego above anything else. she gets deeply offended that a guy she views as below her would think she is attainable, while men would appreciate the flattery
I believe its cause women hardly approach anyone less than 3 points higher than them so basically a 4 approaching you means that you are at least a 7, thats why guys dont mind.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what triggers a "backlash" is when a homeless guy walks in the middle of street expecting people to move away as if he was the president...if the homeless guy just sits in his corner nobody is gonna bash him.

Thats how I see that point about guys acting more confident than their level, funny thing is that if the guy is well built and looks "serious" its not the other guys attempting to put him back in his place but its women.
Wtf. How can you have more confidence than your supposed to have? Is it that no matter how mucg confidence we have that some folks just wont support it? Does a fan support players on the opposite team?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf. How can you have more confidence than your supposed to have? Is it that no matter how mucg confidence we have that some folks just wont support it? Does a fan support players on the opposite team?
I happened to have more confidence than what the setting expected me to have after I went for a work project in poland and scored 8s regularly for months, then I moved to britain with the same confidence I had there and clearly there was a miscalibration.

Basically moved from scoring 8s in poland to missing 6s in britain, needed few weeks to adjust my behaviour.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I happened to have more confidence than what the setting expected me to have after I went for a work project in poland and scored 8s regularly for months, then I moved to britain with the same confidence I had there and clearly there was a miscalibration.
Your confidence is YOURS. If you internally validate they shouldnt be able to shrink it. How did britain fvck with your confidence? Are they more bytchy there?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Why the need for a label and simplicity?
I agree that labels aren’t strictly necessary. Maybe lumping these theories under cute “pill names” is the real problem lol.

But anyway, this stuff is complicated, but I always found that simple, general rules* are much easier to remember and follow. That’s all. Just a personal preference.

*As long as they are applied with caution.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your confidence is YOURS. If you internally validate they shouldnt be able to shrink it. How did britain fvck with your confidence? Are they more bytchy there?
If I win 10 matches Im confident in my skills, if i lose 10 matches I get less confident in my skills...I dont see anything hard to understand in that.

After I won 10 matches and only lost 2 Im still more confident than what I should be in the second league.

Unless of course you believe confidence is based on something different than being succesful, I do believe REAL CONFIDENCE comes from being sure about possessing the necessary skills rather than convince yourself to possess them.

I also believe in the "fake it untill you make it" but I wouldnt call it confidence.

im' confident that I can bench 200 pounds because I did, im not confident in beanching 230 pounds cause I failed when I tried...do you believe in the second case Im wrong and more confidence would power up my muscles??

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I win 10 matches Im confident in my skills, if i lose 10 matches I get less confident in my skills...I dont see anything hard to understand in that.

After I won 10 matches and only lost 2 Im still more confident than what I should be in the second league.

Unless of course you believe confidence is based on something different than being succesful, I do believe REAL CONFIDENCE comes from being sure about possessing the necessary skills rather than convince yourself to possess them.

I also believe in the "fake it untill you make it" but I wouldnt call it confidence.

im' confident that I can bench 200 pounds because I did, im not confident in beanching 230 pounds cause I failed when I tried...do you believe in the second case Im wrong and more confidence would power up my muscles??
If you know you got it and you come across a group that negs you at every turn, why would you base your confidence off of that groups opinion?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know you got it and you come across a group that negs you at every turn, why would you base your confidence off of that groups opinion?
I dont base on limited groups but on a larger environment and different settings, I would say that Im confident that I can score in certain areas while fail in others.

Lets say I consider myself a great martial artist but a terrible swimmer, how do I consider my conficence in my sport skills? it depends.

Its hard to ask someone if he is confident or not without any specification about the place and activity.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the point is a sh1tty market shouldnt damper your confidence even though it dampers your overall SMV. like the confidence part of your smv should not be reduced. actually even in a terrible Market that confidence will help you Stand Out amongst the man that are brutalized by the market effect.
How can you tell that it is britain the sh1tty market and not poland to be the easy one? why do you decide to pick as benchmark the one where you score the most and not to make an average of the two?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you tell that it is britain the sh1tty market and not poland to be the easy one? why do you decide to pick as benchmark the one where you score the most and not to make an average of the two?
Why should his confidence in himself and women have anything to do with either of those markets? And within those two markets there are still dozens of sub groups.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
why not date ugly women problem solved?
Because many ugly women in the west (and not just from the west) have a frightening sense of entitlement. Increasingly, fat and ugly women aren't even willing to settle for average looking men, much less fat and ugly men.

I like the simplicity of black pill. Of course it’s not 100 percent, far from it. We can add several asterisk footnotes to it to cover exceptions like status and money.

All these topics muddy the waters so much that I’m not sure I could summarize red pill to a beginner.
Yeah, this is where it gets tricky. There tends to be a lot of overlap among good-looking, high status and wealthier people. For example, on average, good-looking people make more money than average looking people. Healthier people (good looking usually) tend to be more intelligent and therefore make more money. It's usually not one or the other, it's often all of the above; you might not be at the top of the list on every scale but you are likely to be above average in all three if you are above average in one.

Increasingly, I'm led to believe that you can't really "improve" yourself as much as maximizing what you already have. For example, a man with an ugly face will always be ugly regardless of how much he works out. However, someone with good genetics who has let himself go can get into shape so that his good looks become evident. It could just be a matter of hairstyle. Look at Gordon Hayward in the nba. Just by changing his hairstyle he became more or less good-looking.

steelpulse

Banned
Reaction score
To summarize, there is a lot of overlap and strong correlations between looks, money, and status.

Self improvement isn't really self improvement. It's more that you are maximizing what you've already got.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid theory. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Yeah, that 1,85 m guy with a well structured jaw has got an advantage over anyday because nature LOL but I can talk my way into things and out of them if need be, something most beautiful people never get the opportunity to develop.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like this analogy.

You know where you currently stand because you've done it. That's not where you stand permanently.

But what I thought from reading this conversation is that guys feel like a man has a certain level and that's where he should stay.

Wtf brahs.

You should realize that you're currently benching 200 and have the confidence in yourself that one day you can do 230 because you've already gone from 150 to 200. You proved that to yourself. This isn't fake confidence. This is belief in yourself. Idc what pill you're on you have to believe in yourself or you won't get to the higher levels. Just like taking steroids. You aren't just going to boost from skinny 12 yo to Ronnie Coleman level just because you took them. You have to put the work in. Ugly dude banging a 10 is doing something right, you just don't know what it is. But stop worrying and trynna justify that and go get your own 10.

Also, OP wasn't talking in absolutes so why are you guys talking in absolutes. All things contribute to an end result. Some may SEEM more important based on what frame you view a situation through but the whole is made up of the sum of it's parts. Without any one part, there is no whole.

And as for this 'markets' aspect of the Convo that I'm skimming... Just because you're good in one area doesn't mean you're good in all of them. Gotta be adaptable if you want success in that market. That's business 101. It shouldn't hurt your confidence in your ability but rather let you know you need to figure out how to apply what you know in this new arena.

I'm rambling, but at the end of the day... Get what you want. If you want a 10 and you're a 6 (which is comprised of a lot of things, your game, your looks, your status) then stop being a fvcking 6 and believe that you can be a 10. Maybe not in everyone's eyes, but yours and someone else's.