"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tried something different with tinder and these are the results !!!

shinavn

New Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
27
This morning I decided to try tinder out again from scratch and this time I made a few changes to the photos I used. I didn't go on the app to swipe and just let it sit for the day and when I got home I started swiping and I had well over 10 matches. I sent all of them a brief "hey" and received a response from one of them already.

Can someone explain to me how tinder game works, as in how long do you message before setting up a time to meet up, etc.
Shina
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Flow of conversation from men who don't get ass goes like this:

hey/hi
-> girl ignores usually, champs then send tons of additional messages
/but let's say she replies
I like your photos you are hot
blah blah
Do you want to meet, give me your number
-> at this point girl gives fake number, or send champ to fake location

Girls respond well to flirting. Use pickup lines instead of hey. Assumption that if you have better photos is correct, you get swipes, but still you have to do work, flirt. Assumption that if you got a ripped body doors will open up for you is also correct, but still you have to do the work, although less work.



Absolutely biggest problem on OLD will be conversation flows where girl don't give you enough to go further. What is that, busy with other dudes? I doubt it, they are all losers writing monotonous bullsht that is same from one dude to next, and all of it is platonic in nature. No interest? Perhaps.

Then second biggest problem are AW, they just want to flirt, they have no intention on going out with you. I created separate folder name AW and move them to it while never contacting them again.
 
Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
I might try tinder out again.
Does anybody know the max age that is set for the 18 age match range?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
Another fckd up thing that will make chicks run is if you look old but your age says different. You might think you look 27 while you are 38, but chicks don't think so.
Haha so you think I won't get away with it? I have in the past.
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
Another fckd up thing that will make chicks run is if you look old but your age says different. You might think you look 27 while you are 38, but chicks don't think so.
And please be honest about height and criminal record! Have a driver’s license at least!
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,043
Reaction score
1,905
Age
42
Location
Florida
And please be honest about height and criminal record! Have a driver’s license at least!
So what do you think about how I should get some 18 to 21 yr old women in tinder?
 
Top