"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Tricky Position

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Nothing wrong with money dude. You control it, do not allow it to control you. Money working for you is the best "healthy" thing you can do for yourself. As for "friends" and "family", well, they come and go as they please. Rest assured, they will also put themselves first and do what's best for themselves first and you later. You should adopt the same. Working to be financially successful is not evil or greedy. I am quite pleased with myself in terms of coming out of the hood, have a nice financial safety net, nice retirement, small but nice house and a truck.

I know many my age who are either married, in relationships w or w/o kids or divorced which are running the rat race just to make ends meet. Do you feel that's what's important? Worrying how to pay a bill, how do feed a family, how to keep a roof over your head? Life is about choices. Does one choice to budget and spend wisely or live in the moment? Does one chose to eat healthy and exercise or feed their face full of sweets and not exercise?

There is something called a healthy balance. I encourage everyone to find their own healthy balance in their life.
Nothing wrong with money at all. The operative term you used, and I agree with, is "nice" not "excessive."

Does it really make sense to be the richest guy in the graveyard?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

tightsocks

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
84
Reaction score
44
You need to slowly become aloof from her ASAP. She is leaving soon. Next her
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Easy. Start spinning some plates and keep her in your rotation. Once you have 2-3 new chicks you will slowly distance yourself emotionally from her. The rotation will help. It sounds like it’s going to be difficult because you fell in “love” in less than six months. You should work on that as well.
 
Top