Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tricky Position

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with money dude. You control it, do not allow it to control you. Money working for you is the best "healthy" thing you can do for yourself. As for "friends" and "family", well, they come and go as they please. Rest assured, they will also put themselves first and do what's best for themselves first and you later. You should adopt the same. Working to be financially successful is not evil or greedy. I am quite pleased with myself in terms of coming out of the hood, have a nice financial safety net, nice retirement, small but nice house and a truck.

I know many my age who are either married, in relationships w or w/o kids or divorced which are running the rat race just to make ends meet. Do you feel that's what's important? Worrying how to pay a bill, how do feed a family, how to keep a roof over your head? Life is about choices. Does one choice to budget and spend wisely or live in the moment? Does one chose to eat healthy and exercise or feed their face full of sweets and not exercise?

There is something called a healthy balance. I encourage everyone to find their own healthy balance in their life.
Nothing wrong with money at all. The operative term you used, and I agree with, is "nice" not "excessive."

Does it really make sense to be the richest guy in the graveyard?

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to slowly become aloof from her ASAP. She is leaving soon. Next her

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy. Start spinning some plates and keep her in your rotation. Once you have 2-3 new chicks you will slowly distance yourself emotionally from her. The rotation will help. It sounds like it’s going to be difficult because you fell in “love” in less than six months. You should work on that as well.