Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Trend about major cities that suck for game like San Francisco and Toronto.

Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
146
Reaction score
89
Age
35
People complain saying San Francisco and Toronto suck for meeting women and I hate to go there but anyone else notice those cities have a lot of Chinese people in them? I mean let's face it, maybe Chinese culture infiltrating the cities has made people less humane and empathetic since Chinese culture does not practice empathy and kindness...Just saying.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Who goes to big cities? People who like money.

Big cities attract the worst kind of people, the chinese that migrate tend to be the rich ones. They are spoilt brats due to the one child policy.

I have met and dated a lot of perfectly good chinese girls, usually these girls had to actually work their whole lives and not be handed everything by their parents.


Source: I live in Sydney which sadly also has a huge Chinese population
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,098
I love Toronto. Never tried to game there but many hot chicks live there.

San Fran might be good if you are gay
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I am an incel in Toronto. Today was the 2 year anniversary of the incel van attack. Some people can handle this but sadly not everyone.
 

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
I live in Toronto and it is probably the most pussified city in Canada to where most blue pill guys kowtow to women. The good thing about it though from red pill awareness being the so called “villain” actually gets you more attention as opposed if you are like all the other guys. As far as game goes, I’m on the go constantly because I work full-time and I have my side business also so I am always busy. I’m not doing day game or night game or anything like that. I may swipe right or left on dating apps and then when out in public if I start a convo with a woman about a hobby or interest and they seem interested I say I’m hear at such and such sometimes. Come check me out there. They key to success is not to be like one of those blue pill simps and always be doing something in Toronto.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Lumix

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 25, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
53
In Asia, where you have Chinese, you have prostitutes that are over-paid. They kill the market. They have too much money. And the girls know that. So they are less likely to have a free ONS but prefer to make $500 with a Chinese. The Chinese take like 10 girls at the same time. But these are super low-end girls.

Chinese are like the young riches from Russia we had a few years back, buying everything just because they can. Can't really blame them. If I had free money raining down from dad's pocket I would not become a fcking monk.

But then, can they do that in SF and Toronto? I don't know.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I guess this is Good Gao the race baiting troll's new account. On ignore you go...
 
Top