Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trend about major cities that suck for game like San Francisco and Toronto.

Reaction score
People complain saying San Francisco and Toronto suck for meeting women and I hate to go there but anyone else notice those cities have a lot of Chinese people in them? I mean let's face it, maybe Chinese culture infiltrating the cities has made people less humane and empathetic since Chinese culture does not practice empathy and kindness...Just saying.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Who goes to big cities? People who like money.

Big cities attract the worst kind of people, the chinese that migrate tend to be the rich ones. They are spoilt brats due to the one child policy.

I have met and dated a lot of perfectly good chinese girls, usually these girls had to actually work their whole lives and not be handed everything by their parents.

Source: I live in Sydney which sadly also has a huge Chinese population

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I love Toronto. Never tried to game there but many hot chicks live there.

San Fran might be good if you are gay

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an incel in Toronto. Today was the 2 year anniversary of the incel van attack. Some people can handle this but sadly not everyone.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Toronto and it is probably the most pussified city in Canada to where most blue pill guys kowtow to women. The good thing about it though from red pill awareness being the so called “villain” actually gets you more attention as opposed if you are like all the other guys. As far as game goes, I’m on the go constantly because I work full-time and I have my side business also so I am always busy. I’m not doing day game or night game or anything like that. I may swipe right or left on dating apps and then when out in public if I start a convo with a woman about a hobby or interest and they seem interested I say I’m hear at such and such sometimes. Come check me out there. They key to success is not to be like one of those blue pill simps and always be doing something in Toronto.

Lumix

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Asia, where you have Chinese, you have prostitutes that are over-paid. They kill the market. They have too much money. And the girls know that. So they are less likely to have a free ONS but prefer to make $500 with a Chinese. The Chinese take like 10 girls at the same time. But these are super low-end girls.

Chinese are like the young riches from Russia we had a few years back, buying everything just because they can. Can't really blame them. If I had free money raining down from dad's pocket I would not become a fcking monk.

But then, can they do that in SF and Toronto? I don't know.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this is Good Gao the race baiting troll's new account. On ignore you go...