“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Translate this please

WishIWas

Banned
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
date yesterday. I was somewhat heavy on the kino, and it isn't that she didn't reciprocate, it's more that she didn't reciprocate enough to my liking. she never asked me to stop, and for the better part of two hours my hand/arm was on her thigh and our legs were intertwined.

anyway, while we were sitting like this she was telling me a story about this guy we both know who likes to touch her and flirt with her. she said she hates to be touched by him, and that he asked for her number but she didn't give it to him.

I have her number.
I was touching her.

should I take this as her way of saying she likes me?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
nope, she hates you. better get rid of her...:rolleyes:
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
When a woman has her legs intertwined within another man's legs this is a sign of intense dislike!:rolleyes:

Can anyone else add any more sarcastic replys?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I never divulge my personal business at an intimate level. We are just toying with you, don't be so serious. Of course she likes you -I expect an update to follow.

I have a field report that needs updating...I have a thread out there..titled, "I have a personal ad on Yahoo" or something like that...do a search.
 
Top