Toxic masculinity

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
I am not training my son to make better choices with women’s charachter. What does that even mean. Who says her charachter isn’t correct for survival in a particular situation?

I just don’t get the “charachter” part. I’ve really tried to see it. Who dictates what’s charachter and what isn’t? If you live or die effects no woman anywhere on the planet except those who love you in your family.
Only a man has integrity, honor, creativity etc at the depth required for understanding. did somebody tell you to apply the charachteristics of men to women?
Who would do such a thing?
There are still choices. There are 16 main personality types. Im going to bed.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
I like how he turns the question into telling a story about his cute granddaughter playing toddler games and entertains everyone with that story for quite a while. Then when the chick asks him how that has anything to do with toxic masculinity he's basically like: "Oh that doesn't really exist, you can't even define it."
He could've said that straight away haha.
He's no dummy. He knows this drives toxic women nuts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
The only real buttress towards all these is focusing on you.

Working and adding on traits that makes you greater as time passes.

And then passing it on to other men as a form of mentorship.

Focusing on women and their "toxicity" does nothing to assist you towards being greater then before. It's a sure fire way of making a man sink further in a quagmire of his own making.
Focusing on their toxicity is victim think. Eject any albatross from your circle

Last edited:

Mazer

Senior Don Juan
My response to any Feminist is always, Don’t tell me how women should be treated, I have a mother and sister and I know exactly how they should be treated, they usually shutup after that.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You