Toxic masculinity

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
However, you dont ever hear about sassy girls as a real problem. Why?
Because it's not an actual problem if boys were trained with IDGAF attitude when it comes to girls.

Girls only ever had power WHEN boys handed over their balls.

The only failure I see is that father's don't properly mentor their young sons or their schooling has too many female teacher's.

Xenom0rph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted the below comment in the other toxic masculinity thread in the Anything Else section but i feel I should reiterate here:

Toxic Masculinity is what gave rise to civilization. It was the military might of Rome that brought civilization to western Europe. It was England that conquered the world and gave us all a common language to communicate. WWII gave us atomic energy, rocket technology, and the first computer (Alan Turing's machine). The Cold War gave us jet technology, satellite technology, the internet, the space race, and the list goes on and on. And now Russia and China are developing hypersonic missile technology that can travel 20x the speed of sound, which means a new arms race will reignite and America will be forced to respond by developing new technology - such technology will eventually trickle down into normal civilian life and we will all benefit from it.

Gentlemen, toxic masculinity is a good thing, it gave us the modern world, embrace it proudly. Never let the feminists and PC culture pressure you into being a cuck.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This shyt is getting out of hand. I remember Rollo warning about it a few years ago but I didn't see the term being used anywhere then. However, nowaydays it's becoming mainstream... I was watching that show "Barry" and one bytch accused the main guy of having toxic masculinity. And now there's this Gilette ad where you can hear the term being used at the very beginning of the ad:

So anyway, I decided that if someone (probably a woman) ever decided to bring up the term 'toxic masculinity', I'm gonna respond by bringing up 'toxic femininity'. Hey, two can play that game, right?!

So they've defined toxic masculinity as negative traits which are typically displayed by men or boys:
  • Physical bullying
  • Mansplaining
  • Catcalling
  • not showing emotions, except anger
  • etc.
So let's come up with our own list, for toxic femininity! I define it as negative traits which are typically displayed by women or girls!

Here's a start:
  • Playing the victim card
  • Passive-agressiveness: acting in a condescending way, saying insulting/hurtful things, but doing it in a covert manner.... Then when you call them out on it they say they didn't mean it that way (while they know damn well that it was their intention to insult and provoke!)
Give me more, guys. All the examples you can think of!
I called and write an email to Gilette, telling them I will not buy their products again.

When you mess with a corporation's money, people start listening.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At approximately the 50:10 mark a chick asks about the best remedy for toxic masculinity and she gets a scathing response.
I like how he turns the question into telling a story about his cute granddaughter playing toddler games and entertains everyone with that story for quite a while. Then when the chick asks him how that has anything to do with toxic masculinity he's basically like: "Oh that doesn't really exist, you can't even define it."
He could've said that straight away haha.

R

Ranger

You are intellectually dishonest and I reject your assertion. I didn’t say anything about who or what gender is mostly or partially responsible.

It won’t matter. Everything will be put on the shoulders of men. I watched women drive men to drink because those men have been tricked by this society to be passive. So to be honest, your full of shyt.
Reject away. Feminine men always direct it towards the woman. Any man who is not fully responsible for anything and everything in his life is a nerd pvssy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reject away. Feminine men always direct it towards the woman. Any man who is not fully responsible for anything and everything in his life is a nerd pvssy.
If your linked up with a woman you cant be responsible for what she does and her effects on your life behind your back.

R

Ranger

If your linked up with a woman you cant be responsible for what she does and her effects on your life behind your back.
A man is responsible for the women he is associated with. With this mindset firmly in his head and mind, he learns and advances because he finds where he is weak.
To blame another is to cut yourself off from the fruits of observation and the learning curves.
She follows or you fix what’s in you if it applies. If not? Who cares. Who the fuk is she to you anyway?
What are you going to do? String her up and beat her with a cat of nine tails?
Make her drink hemlock? Take away her pasta?
How do you intend to make her cognizant of the supposed damage done to some guy while she’s still pining over a man that meant something to her and classes you as inferior being?

Maybe we should persecute them for not allowing tender men to breed with them. Punish them for the man finally showing all that weakness and forgetting who and what he was?

In what way does one human being force responsibility onto another when their biology goes completely against it. Should we try shock treatment until she finally yields to a pvssy?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man is responsible for the women he is associated with. With this mindset firmly in his head and mind, he learns and advances because he finds where he is weak.
To blame another is to cut yourself off from the fruits of observation and the learning curves.
She follows or you fix what’s in you if it applies. If not? Who cares. Who the fuk is she to you anyway?
What are you going to do? String her up and beat her with a cat of nine tails?
Make her drink hemlock? Take away her pasta?
How do you intend to make her cognizant of the supposed damage done to some guy while she’s still pining over a man that meant something to her and classes you as inferior being?

Maybe we should persecute them for not allowing tender men to breed with them. Punish them for the man finally showing all that weakness and forgetting who and what he was?

In what way does one human being force responsibility onto another when their biology goes completely against it. Should we try shock treatment until she finally yields to a pvssy?
You really feel that when a woman cheats on her man its because she thought he was inferior? That would be the same as saying men traded up when they cheated on their wives. You ever heard of the 80/20 rule? They have 80% of what they need abd cheat for that 20% they dont have. They get less overall.

R

Ranger

You really feel that when a woman cheats on her man its because she thought he was inferior? That would be the same as saying men traded up when they cheated on their wives. You ever heard of the 80/20 rule? They have 80% of what they need abd cheat for that 20% they dont have. They get less overall.
You don’t think it’s never happened to me? Since when to women prescribe to a man’s moral code?

For breeding? Yes. Biologically. Putting your sperm under competition with another man’s is somehow new?

“A woman respects and admires a gentleman but she sleeps with cods.”
Louis L'Amour

What are you going to do? Beat her until she accepts you’re the greatest most amazing man in her experience? Do you really think that you are that magnificent to her that just by default, just because you’re her boyfriend or husband?

Who do you think you are? God? You just say it must be this way and somehow the most successful breeding strategy in the history of this planet is wrong and you should be protected and coddled with the utmost care?

Ok. Let’s say you’re right. Outline your plan to bring her to submission and penance and thus make you feel that you are vindicated.

R

Ranger

The is no collection agency that goes out and chastises her until she relents to your position.

Since when do women give a fuk what you think about who they suk and fuk?

You talked to her. You kisses her. You fukked her. You fell in love with her. You made hundreds of decisions. Yet...she didn’t stay in love with you or you were part of a con because you feel so much and thus you think it’s all her fault because your precious little heart got broke.
Sorry, but she is going with what she feels. It’s not her that doesn’t get it. It’s the man who doesn’t get it.
This entire world is about fukking and survival resources when it comes to men and women.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t think it’s never happened to me? Since when to women prescribe to a man’s moral code?

For breeding? Yes. Biologically. Putting your sperm under competition with another man’s is somehow new?

“A woman respects and admires a gentleman but she sleeps with cods.”
Louis L'Amour

What are you going to do? Beat her until she accepts you’re the greatest most amazing man in her experience? Do you really think that you are that magnificent to her that just by default, just because you’re her boyfriend or husband?

Who do you think you are? God? You just say it must be this way and somehow the most successful breeding strategy in the history of this planet is wrong and you should be protected and coddled with the utmost care?

Ok. Let’s say you’re right. Outline your plan to bring her to submission and penance and thus make you feel that you are vindicated.
They would cheat on GOD. As they have in the bible. The ***** leads strong men to their slaughter like lambs. The best men have been destroyed by women. Can we cry about it? No. We better recognize whats good for us and whats bad.

R

Ranger

They would cheat on GOD. As they have in the bible. The ***** leads strong men to their slaughter like lambs. The best men have been destroyed by women. Can we cry about it? No. We better recognize whats good for us and whats bad.
That was a huge jump. Only lambs get slaughtered.
I don’t understand that position. That concept would never even be formed in my mind.

I decide what’s good for me. A woman doesn’t get to decide that. Why would a man let himself be led by a woman, much less to slaughter?

There are issues here. There is a huge conflict between the way you think with they way things are. The way you were raised or in your philosophical/religious beliefs.

This means that one or both is a lie. So are your philosophical/religious beliefs true or is this world of observable reality true? They both can’t be true.
One or both are a lie.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a huge jump. Only lambs get slaughtered.
I don’t understand that position. That concept would never even be formed in my mind.

I decide what’s good for me. A woman doesn’t get to decide that. Why would a man let himself be led by a woman, much less to slaughter?

There are issues here. There is a huge conflict between the way you think with they way things are. The way you were raised or in your philosophical/religious beliefs.

This means that one or both is a lie. So are your philosophical/religious beliefs true or is this world of observable reality true? They both can’t be true.
One or both are a lie.
Eve cheated on god and her husband when the snake persuaded her to consume from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
R

Ranger

Even cheated on god and her husband when the snake persuaded her to consume from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
I haven't observed that so I don’t have an opinion and it really has no relevance to me.

R

Ranger

So is that why you’re here? To persecute women because she tricked Adam into eating from the tree of life and obtaining the knowledge of good an evil?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So is that why you’re here? To persecute women because she tricked Adam into eating from the tree of life and obtaining the knowledge of good an evil?
That "story" was just to describe female nature. Men can make what they will of it. I think we all need to makw better choices in the character of women we deal with. Train our sons and grandsons the same. Im done complaining about them.

R

Ranger

That "story" was just to describe female nature. Men can make what they will of it. I think we all need to makw better choices in the character of women we deal with. Train our sons and grandsons the same. Im done complaining about them.
I understand. It’s not likely he will make better choices when he’s still acting like he has no real power. He will spend the rest of his days right here.

R

Ranger

I am not training my son to make better choices with women’s charachter. What does that even mean. Who says her charachter isn’t correct for survival in a particular situation?

I just don’t get the “charachter” part. I’ve really tried to see it. Who dictates what’s charachter and what isn’t? If you live or die effects no woman anywhere on the planet except those who love you in your family.
Only a man has integrity, honor, creativity etc at the depth required for understanding. did somebody tell you to apply the charachteristics of men to women?
Who would do such a thing?