Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toxic EX and I don't why she is telling me this?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your Honour, I love and care for my son but I now have post-traumatic stress syndrome due to the abuse I suffered at the hands of my husband. I have now reported him to the police for rape and I am receiving counselling for the trauma he has caused. My sister and workmates are prepared to make statements to the court about my husband's controlling and coercive behaviour. My son is freightened of my husband and should be prevented from seeing him"
"And because of my PTSD, I sent him many texts about all the men I've been boinking since the divorce, because that is what traumatised people do."

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"And because of my PTSD, I sent him many texts about all the men I've been boinking since the divorce, because that is what traumatised people do."
" My client's judgment has clouded by her husband's abuse over many years. Her counsellor suggests that she is now seeking love and approval due to the serial hurt her husband inflicted on her. My client's husband is an abuser and a rapist and the court will need to conduct a finding of fact hearing before deciding if he is fit to have access to her son"

* In other words, the husband now needs to effectively put himself on trial for rape in order to see his son*

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is trying to illicit an emotional response from you. Why? Because if this disagreement turns into an emotional sh1t show, you are playing on her home field. It's like a catcher talking sh1t to a batter... all the catcher has to do is catch the freaking ball thrown right at him... knowing the pitch type and exactly where it is expected. The batter... well he has to accurately time contact between two round surfaces, with no real idea of what he is about to see coming across the plate. If the batter loses focus, he is at a serious disadvantage with absence of emotional self-control.

I'm watching a news story right now with Jonathan Major's recent conviction of 3rd degree assault against his ex-gf. That woman is a mess, and Major's lost emotional self-control... handing her all the ammunition she needed to take him down.... and now she is a MeToo heroine, and can look forward to a nice career in Hollywood.

You can make all this stop by just giving her everything she wants.... do that and you will not hear from her again. I'm NOT saying do this, just illustrating a point. Now here is the bad news... if you fight her and win... this sh1t isn't over... you two have a kid together she will keep doing these little emotional mind games until she latches on to some other sucker... but even then you can expect minor emotional food fights until your kid reaches adulthood... and even then... it only gets a little better, then there is grandchildren... and that sh1t starts all over again.

All though this you cannot lose emotional self-control, because as soon as you do, she has you.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my EX and I have been broken up for close to 2 months now. We have been going back and forth in court for a variety of things. She currently has defiant trespassing charges and disorderly conduct for trying to break into my parents home while I was staying there during the beginning of the breakup. We have a custody case as well but that been pushed back because first she must have her CPS trial for neglect and abuse of my son. She still has temp custody and was demanding $2000 dollars in child support and the judge only ordered $850. The judge is holding off me paying any back child support until the custody case is settled there is a strong chance of me getting Full or Primary custody of my son.

I'm pretty much done with her ass in any relationship capacity. What I don't understand is what she is texting me that she is sleeping with other men. She has gone so far as to send me photos of herself with other men. I realize I am living inside her head rent free but it doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't she realize if she sleeping with other men that her value in my eyes becomes even less. Can anyone explain why she is doing what she is doing?

I don't plan on engaging in this conversation with her. I try to keep my texts with her only about my son and pick up and drop of custody.

View attachment 11718
Yeah typical low-self esteem woman that's insecure and cant handle a rejection.

Had this in the past with my EX all though never to this extend.

Here is what you do:

NOTHING.

Easy eh?

What she is trying to do to you does not really matter. What matters is how you respond to what ever she is doing.

She is needy and toxic. But since you asked, what she is doing to you is trying to shame you and make you feel like a tampon.

Raise your shields, remove any kind sense of even bothering to read those messages anymore and let her do her own thing.

She is living in her own imaginary world and this will eventually stop.