Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toxic EX and I don't why she is telling me this?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my EX and I have been broken up for close to 2 months now. We have been going back and forth in court for a variety of things. She currently has defiant trespassing charges and disorderly conduct for trying to break into my parents home while I was staying there during the beginning of the breakup. We have a custody case as well but that been pushed back because first she must have her CPS trial for neglect and abuse of my son. She still has temp custody and was demanding $2000 dollars in child support and the judge only ordered $850. The judge is holding off me paying any back child support until the custody case is settled there is a strong chance of me getting Full or Primary custody of my son.

I'm pretty much done with her ass in any relationship capacity. What I don't understand is what she is texting me that she is sleeping with other men. She has gone so far as to send me photos of herself with other men. I realize I am living inside her head rent free but it doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't she realize if she sleeping with other men that her value in my eyes becomes even less. Can anyone explain why she is doing what she is doing?

I don't plan on engaging in this conversation with her. I try to keep my texts with her only about my son and pick up and drop of custody.

385493253_1302957083688192_5664766499299019603_n.jpg

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Zonty,
Yeah,been there....She is just trying to hurt you....Just bide your time!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearly your dealing with a crazy chick.

And if she has banged 5 dudes in close proximity, this tells me she is, what we call in the UK.. a dirty Slag

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty much done with her ass in any relationship capacity. What I don't understand is what she is texting me that she is sleeping with other men. She has gone so far as to send me photos of herself with other men. I realize I am living inside her head rent free but it doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't she realize if she sleeping with other men that her value in my eyes becomes even less. Can anyone explain why she is doing what she is doing?
Just trying to make you jealous. Ignore it.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want it to make sense, here's an explanation: She thinks bragging will cause you pain. Joke's on her though because she also knows she's risking looking like a slvt. Best way to validate that is silence of course. She's either lying and alone or telling the truth, used up and alone.

Serenity

Reaction score
She's probably trying to just hurt your feelings. Bragging about sleeping with 5 guys is just funny to me, that's not something to brag about :rofl:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my EX and I have been broken up for close to 2 months now. We have been going back and forth in court for a variety of things. She currently has defiant trespassing charges and disorderly conduct for trying to break into my parents home while I was staying there during the beginning of the breakup. We have a custody case as well but that been pushed back because first she must have her CPS trial for neglect and abuse of my son. She still has temp custody and was demanding $2000 dollars in child support and the judge only ordered $850. The judge is holding off me paying any back child support until the custody case is settled there is a strong chance of me getting Full or Primary custody of my son.

I don't plan on engaging in this conversation with her. I try to keep my texts with her only about my son and pick up and drop of custody.

View attachment 11718
Keep wasting your time with red/ blue pill. Hello 2022 Not a case. Cheap answer is small claims court. Get an online degree? Could be a trapp

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When a woman is in this state after a breakup and things went badly, her main goal is revenge and to hurt you the way you hurt her, so she is trying to do anything she can to make sure that happens.

It honestly can become almost like an obsession to "get back at you for what you did to her and how you made her feel".

Just be happy that things are almost done with her and that she is no longer in your life anymore.

Then work on figuring out why you got into and stayed in a toxic relationship so you don't make the mistake of simply going from one toxic relationship to another.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman is in this state after a breakup and things went badly, her main goal is revenge and to hurt you the way you hurt her, so she is trying to do anything she can to make sure that happens.

It honestly can become almost like an obsession to "get back at you for what you did to her and how you made her feel".

Just be happy that things are almost done with her and that she is no longer in your life anymore.

Then work on figuring out why you got into and stayed in a toxic relationship so you don't make the mistake of simply going from one toxic relationship to another.
Yeh they revenge fvk for real.

Some girls might go as far as to bang your friend as pay back.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the other posters - she is trying to hurt you.

But really the answer is contained in the title of the thread, which is about your toxic ex. In other words, your toxic ex is behaving like this because she is toxic.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why she is doing what she is doing?
No. Does her motive matter?

Why not ask her? Ask, “why are you informing me of this?”

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[Verse 1]
Now listen, I think you and me have come to the end of our time
What do you want, some kind of reaction?
Well, okay, that's fine
Alright, how would it make you feel If I said you never made me ***?
In the year and a half that we spent together
Yeah, I never really had much fun

[Pre-Chorus]
All those times that I said I was sober
Well, I'm afraid, I lied
I'd be lying next to you and you next to me
All the while, I was high as a kite
I can see it in your face as you break it to me gentle
Yeah, you really must think you're great
Well, let's see how you feel in a couple of weeks
When I work my way through your mates

Lily Allen - Not Big.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeh they revenge fvk for real.

Yeah and do it when they have a absolutely no interest in the guy otherwise.

But if you ever want to really fvck with a chick, bang her best friend after your breakup and it will effect her 50x worse.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that, it's inviting hostility.

My advice would be: do not engage with a toxic woman - no good will ensue.
Tangling with a toxic woman is never worth it.. They are master manipulators.

It's always best to walk away.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and do it when they have a absolutely no interest in the guy otherwise.

But if you ever want to really fvck with a chick, bang her best friend after your breakup and it will effect her 50x worse.
She doesn't have any best friends left. The last one was a giant ***** that hit on me because my EX shared a photo of my penis to her and she thought I was well endowed and since then she been flirty. Next thing I know my EX's best friend was reporting her to CPS which got her a confirmed Neglect since then she burned out all friendships. I never hit it because I found out her friend had HERPES and I respected my relationship at the time.

I think it was the court system when after my EX got her first neglect charge the judge still thought it was fine to keep my son with her. So I hung on another year until she got in trouble again and now she spiraling. I just want my kid.

Now I get random texts about wanting to know a secret and her asking me to come over in the middle of the night. I'm sure she is drunk texting and just wants some good sex but I need to remove myself from the toxic relationship and court wise now I have a really good chance of getting custody of my son so I can never go back.

385536939_1588197644921477_2649733665287419201_n.jpg 407069038_1717893065368628_2720041490345005325_n.jpg

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe that no one has brought up the obvious.

It sounds like you don't care about the ex, but you do care about your son's well being.
Guess what?
If she had custody of your child while she's also admitting to having revolving-door men spending the night, then she's basically giving you all the evidence you need to receive 100% custody.
Wishing you the best on this one

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe that no one has brought up the obvious.

It sounds like you don't care about the ex, but you do care about your son's well being.
Guess what?
If she had custody of your child while she's also admitting to having revolving-door men spending the night, then she's basically giving you all the evidence you need to receive 100% custody.
Wishing you the best on this one
I'd think twice before going down that road and even then you'd need to be 100% squeeky clean yourself. Because you could find yourself fighting a very messy battle should your ex start throwing accusations back at you, even if they are totally false.

Always, always remember that the family courts' starting point is that the woman is innocent and the man is guilty - and you have to prove otherwise. And even then the court may decide against you, just because it can. So, be careful out there brothers. Very careful.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your Honour, these are print-outs of her drunk texts she sends me every week about her having sex with different men and I just worry about the effect her behaviour and mental state has on our son, therefore I'd like to receive full custody before he's affected negatively too much and loses all respect for women."

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Your Honour, I love and care for my son but I now have post-traumatic stress syndrome due to the abuse I suffered at the hands of my husband. I have now reported him to the police for rape and I am receiving counselling for the trauma he has caused. My sister and workmates are prepared to make statements to the court about my husband's controlling and coercive behaviour. My son is freightened of my husband and should be prevented from seeing him"