“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tough Love Needed - Analysis Of Situation

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
2,252
Age
41
I am writing this as a journal and to get input from members with experience as to why I am feeling like this. Maybe I am having tunnel vision, so more perspectives are welcomed, especially on what I might be missing, what is driving these feelings, and whether I am reacting properly. I am a little hesitant to post this, but here it goes.

Background:
I met an Eastern European woman at an inter-company co-ed soccer tournament who had a thing for Latin men. She speaks four languages, including Spanish, and we hung out a couple of times until we eventually had sex. From September 2024 until August 2025, we saw each other almost once per week, slept together every two weeks, maybe more frequently, and spoke daily until we eventually went our separate ways. Her whole deal was that she just wanted a superficial sexual relationship, but after I told her that I saw her as more than sex, she eventually saw me as more than that.

Her background here is that she is married. It took me almost a whole year for her to tell me the whole story, but her husband cheated on her twice. She found out once when she found a picture of another woman on their matrimonial bed on his phone, and another time when she followed him while he was going to rendezvous with another woman. Therefore, their dynamic was to sleep in separate bedrooms and live apart within the same household. Everything was super discreet where apparently only her mom that lives with them and I knew about this, while they portrayed a perfect marriage to neighbours, friends, colleagues, etc. I only had her work phone number to contact her; I didn't know where she lived, her socials, nothing. Her excuse for not getting divorced at the time, and having to wait at least 15 years, was that they have a super expensive mortgage because they own a big home near the downtown area, and she has some locked assets that she can only withdraw in 15 years. There is also money involved from an inheritance that her dad left her when he passed away. Overall, she wanted revenge sex and to feel wanted.

Our issues mostly consisted of me not going out with her on the weekends, like going dancing or attending sports events, or sometimes not texting her at night. But we mostly made up and kept going. We took a break for eight weeks when I went out of the country, and she still waited for me until I came back, since the agreement was to speak to her every day. When she decided to take a step back in August 2025, she left for a week-long trip, but when she came back, she wanted to squash things out. I kind of said I had another trip planned in two weeks, and when I came back, she again wanted to talk. But I was not only tired of the situation; my ego was also involved, so I told her we could be friends since I had too much on my plate at the time.

After Separation:
Since then, I only initiated texting twice, during Christmas and on her birthday, while she initiated once on my birthday. Nonetheless, I saw her in person four times since then through trade shows.

The first one was two months after the breakup. She was grieving the end of it, had pierced her ears, wanted to get a puppy, and was talking about life-changing decisions like getting a new tattoo. We were friendly but she was still sad.

The second time was in April 2026. Again, we were friendly, and we spoke for about five minutes while her colleagues were there.

The third time was in June. She was alone. She mentioned that her husband was in Montreal with his lover for his birthday week. She was extremely flirty, and we talked about how we still think about our sex marathons. She mentioned that I won't have a birthday as good as the one I had when I was with her, since it was f*ck marathon with a bunch of gifts that were special to me. We talked about what could be arranged so we could work together at each other's companies since I was bored in my role and we could see each other every day. I told her that by the end of September, I should be done with all my responsibilities.

Current Issues and Feedback Needed:
I saw this girl for the 4th time at another trade show last week, two months after the last conversation. I isolated her, and this is what she said:
  • She is happy. She met someone new.
  • She started the divorce process. No one knows about it except her mom, me, and, I assume, the new guy. It appears to take about two years.
  • The new guy is more jealous of me than her husband.
  • She is not going to the yearly soccer tournament, which happened last Saturday, because she doesn't want to bring the whole family; they have an uncle's birthday.
  • She has no beef with me because I made her feel special, important, and desirable and made her feel she deserves better.
  • She said she didn't expect to meet someone new on our last conversation.
  • She saw her husband's extended family, who live in a different country, and helped her close the book and say goodbye to them, even though they are clueless about what is happening in their relationship.
  • She offered a hug after we said bye, and then a pat on the back
So I have lost some sleep over this, mostly because I really didn't care about her at all, and I was fine with being friends and having short conversations here and there, but the weird feelings resurfaced as soon as the new guy was mentioned. She used to be all over me, texting me nonstop, validating me, taking care of me, and constantly wanting me. However, I am disgusted at the fact of her sleeping with the other guy or doing all these things with him, and I wake up thinking about what I should do about it. Lastly, thinking about what value I can offer, unfortunately, I can still only offer the older dynamic, in which I still feel bored and tired of it and really do not feel like going back. Hence the reason why I think all of this is psychological, and maybe my expectations got the best of me since the physical effort and demand is not there on my part.

So last Tuesday, against my better judgment, I called her to tell her how the soccer tournament went. We spoke for like 15 minutes. I teased her, but she laughed and didn't tease back. She asked me if I was going to a 1K cancer walk/run this weekend. I said no, but I would donate. She asked me to donate on her page since she is walking, which I did, and I said I would do it as anonymous. I told her I had an important meeting today, and then she had to run because of this project.

She didn't say thank you for the donation or ask me how my meeting was. Also, I feel like I have to put all the effort here and I am not getting an entry point either, maybe because of the new guy or the project. So what I am thinking is as follows:
  • Text Tuesday: Ask her about the 1K and ask her out.
  • Text in three months to see if the guy is still in the picture, and if he is, three months after that.
  • Go no contact.
The weird thing is that I keep pacing around thinking about what to do, even though I don't actually want to go back to the old dynamic or take on a BF role. I guess the door is open if things fall apart in her life, but the new guy's door will be there as well if things fall apart between them. Maybe I feel guilty that I kind of treated her like **** sometimes? Maybe since men like to be needed, it means I am not needed anymore on her side? Maybe that is what I am struggling with: whether there is actually anything for me to do here, or whether I am just reacting to the fact that someone else is now occupying a space I held.

So this is where you, the reader, come in. What am I missing here?

For the record: There is one woman I am seeing, a white girl, although I find her unpassionate and dry. There is also another Chinese woman who doesn't leave me alone, but I don't feel much attraction toward her and her Teletubbies and Pokémon bags lol.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,644
Reaction score
3,711
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
You guys are too fvcking greedy and simpish. You got sex with a woman in a constrained situation and wanted more? You turned win into a big ole L because you let the Simp take over. It’s over, stop talking to this woman and find another.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,938
Age
37
@Clockwerk50 "Our issues mostly consisted of me not going out with her on the weekends, like going dancing or attending sports events, or sometimes not texting her at night"

No, your "issue" here is continuing to remain paired up with a married woman, and pretending that such an arrangement won't be troubled in a wide variety of additional ways

I say this is as someone who, in the past, has had affairs with married women himself
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,880
Reaction score
2,927
Location
Wilmington, DE
Her background here is that she is married.
Honestly, I could've stopped reading here...

@Clockwerk50 you're a pretty experienced member, so I thought you'd know better. This is a married woman who's having an affair with you, where you're only getting one side of the story, and with whom you wanted something more serious?

See this as a blessing in disguise that she isn't letting this progress further. If she cheats WITH you, she'll cheat ON you.

How do you know she's actually going through a divorce? How do you know her husband is going to see his lover? You don't - you only get the side of the story that she's telling. For all you know, this could be a devoted man who doesn't know his wife is cheating on him - with multiple men, apparently.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
This woman is fine for plate material -- but for anything more than that you are entering dangerous territory. In fact, you have entered that territory because you clearly are having some strong feelings for a woman who would be a ticking time bomb (she sounds like a serial cheater and a woman who you would constantly have to be checking up on) -- even if you suddenly rekindled something with her.

However, my guess is that even if you got her back in your fold, you would immediately wonder why you did it. You let her fade out of your life before for a reason. Your subconscious male brain is feeling a bit territorial because she is now being banged by some other dude. I wouldn't say there is anything strange about that (we are wired to feel that way), but don't let it fool you into believing that you need this chick back in your life now just because she allegedly has finally filed for divorce. She was cheating on her husband with you for almost two years and you got bored with her. I think the best advice is to not talk to her and move on to new conquests. Don't try to put the toothpaste back in the tube.
 

Sega Genesis

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2024
Messages
983
Reaction score
736
I am writing this as a journal and to get input from members with experience as to why I am feeling like this.
Hey @Clockwerk50 , I am not going to comment on her behavior because you didn't ask about that, you only asked why YOU are feeling as you do, so that is what I will comment on.

I am a little bit confused tbh...

1. During your FWB situationship, you stated you saw her as more than just sex, but
2. You still held back, not taking her out on weekends, not texting at night and maintaining distance.
3. You enjoyed her chasing you,.her being "all over you," validating you, etc
3. You eventually got bored and tired and stopped seeing her sexually but remained 'friends.'.
4. Admittedly you didn't really care about her.

All of this was stated in your post.

Fast forward to present:

5. She is seeing another man, likes/loves him enough to initiate divorce proceedings (most likely because HE is offering her commitment whereas YOU didn't, you always kept her at a distance). Not judging you for that, just repeating what you posted. Or how I interpreted it.

6. And now it seems you want her back? Or considering it?

In what capacity? Did you have some sort of epiphany and now want a relationship and commitment with her?

What actually changed? Other than she has found a new man? Have you looked within and introspected about it?

Because on its face this sounds more like EGO that another man is banging her, rather than any sort of genuine feelings you have for her.

(Aka the 'I want what I can no longer have' syndrome). I find it to more common among folks (men and women) who are commitment-averse

Jmo from what I've read. It's NOT uncommon. In fact it's very common IME and as a woman I do NOT trust it.

My advice? Leave her be. She has moved on and is with anothrr man.

Cherish the memories, move on and go No Contact.
 
Last edited:

Prepostereax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
207
Reaction score
241
She was on the carousel when you two were plates.

Only her merry-go-round consisted of the company circuit
ie higher value men than can be found on the apps

Eventually she landed someone she could finally leave her husband for (assuming per @BPH that what she says is true, which is highly doubtful)
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
2,252
Age
41
Honestly, I could've stopped reading here...

@Clockwerk50 you're a pretty experienced member, so I thought you'd know better. This is a married woman who's having an affair with you, where you're only getting one side of the story, and with whom you wanted something more serious?

See this as a blessing in disguise that she isn't letting this progress further. If she cheats WITH you, she'll cheat ON you.

How do you know she's actually going through a divorce? How do you know her husband is going to see his lover? You don't - you only get the side of the story that she's telling. For all you know, this could be a devoted man who doesn't know his wife is cheating on him - with multiple men, apparently.
True, I don't know for certain. Based on her behaviour throughout the affair, I never had a reason to believe she was or is lying to me. In fact, I would describe her as vindictive, so the fact that she maintained this situationship for over a year, rearranged her work and home schedule around it, was patient with all the **** I put her through, and never tried to get revenge makes me think she was being honest with me.

This woman is fine for plate material -- but for anything more than that you are entering dangerous territory. In fact, you have entered that territory because you clearly are having some strong feelings for a woman who would be a ticking time bomb (she sounds like a serial cheater and a woman who you would constantly have to be checking up on) -- even if you suddenly rekindled something with her.

However, my guess is that even if you got her back in your fold, you would immediately wonder why you did it. You let her fade out of your life before for a reason. Your subconscious male brain is feeling a bit territorial because she is now being banged by some other dude. I wouldn't say there is anything strange about that (we are wired to feel that way), but don't let it fool you into believing that you need this chick back in your life now just because she allegedly has finally filed for divorce. She was cheating on her husband with you for almost two years and you got bored with her. I think the best advice is to not talk to her and move on to new conquests. Don't try to put the toothpaste back in the tube.
The affair was always supposed to have an expiration date. The idea that I might marry her if she got divorced in 15 years was just extremely unlikely breadcrumbing on my part. She may have seen it as destiny or poetic, but the odds were always against it, but it extended the relationship lifespan for as long as it did.

You are right that I eventually got bored and exhausted with the logistics. Her schedule was always open while mine wasn't, and after the separation, I had no feelings for her and didn't care about staying in touch. Hence, I kept things friendly and maintained some contact in case her circumstances changed and reconnecting became an option.

What changed is that there is now another guy in the picture, and my brain is reacting to that differently. That's really the point of the post: I'm trying to understand that “reptilian brain” reaction and how to rewire it. I can still remember exactly why I got tired of the relationship, and realistically, rekindling it would be a logistical nightmare and inappropriate as of today.

Hey @Clockwerk50 , I am not going to comment on her behavior because you didn't ask about that, you only asked why YOU are feeling as you do, so that is what I will comment on.

I am a little bit confused tbh...

1. During your FWB situationship, you stated you saw her as more than just sex, but
2. You still held back, not taking her out on weekends, not texting at night and maintaining distance.
3. You enjoyed her chasing you,.her being "all over you," validating you, etc
3. You eventually got bored and tired and stopped seeing her sexually but remained 'friends.'.
4. Admittedly you didn't really care about her.

All of this was stated in your post.

Fast forward to present:

5. She is seeing another man, likes/loves him enough to initiate divorce proceedings (most likely because HE is offering her commitment whereas YOU didn't, you always kept her at a distance). Not judging you for that, just repeating what you posted. Or how I interpreted it.

6. And now it seems you want her back? Or considering it?

In what capacity? Did you have some sort of epiphany and now want a relationship and commitment with her?

What actually changed? Other than she has found a new man? Have you looked within and introspected about it?

Because on its face this sounds more like EGO that another man is banging her, rather than any sort of genuine feelings you have for her.

(Aka the 'I want what I can no longer have' syndrome). I find it to more common among folks (men and women) who are commitment-averse

Jmo from what I've read. It's NOT uncommon. In fact it's very common IME and as a woman I do NOT trust it.

My advice? Leave her be. She has moved on and is with anothrr man.

Cherish the memories, move on and go No Contact.
Yes, for personal reasons and because of her situation, I kept my distance. It was never going to become anything official, and I wasn't going to do the BF-type things like weekends together for various reasons. She did said I made her happy in contrast to her distavorous life, even though the arrangement was what it was. I even told her that if she wanted something like that, there would be men more than happy to do it, but she wanted me to do those things with her. Regardless, I did care about her, and I still do. I asked her those questions because I genuinely wanted to know how she was doing, and I am glad she is getting a divorce rather than continuing to live in an unhappy situation.

However, I don't want her back, though. As I wrote to Barrister, it would still be a logistically terrible and the wrong situation for me because what I can offer right now is essentially the same as what I could offer a year ago, and again is not only not exciting but also exhausting and already done before. You are right, and I did think about this too, the new guy may be offering her the commitment and support through the divorce that I can't provide, and she finally decided to take the plunge, even if it takes 2 years. I mostly provide the good times throughout all my relationships.

So yes, I think ego is probably part of it. Maybe jealousy or not being needed anymore. It does look like she is building a new foundation for her life, and I should be happy for her. Hopefully writing this down and hearing other people's perspectives will help me put those emotions into perspective, move on, and stop the unnecessary texting and contact unless she wants to.

Thank you all for the rest of the responses.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: BPH

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
189
Age
48
You seem WAY over invested. Banging a married chick is one thing, but trying to get her to commit? This woman is morally flexible.
She was sleeping around behind her husbands back, what ever the excuse was not to divorce him was just that, an excuse.

She started the divorce process. No one knows about it except her mom, me, and, I assume, the new guy. It appears to take about two years.
I have doubts. I don't think she's going to divorce him. This is an excuse to get you of her back.

but I don't feel much attraction toward her and her Teletubbies and Pokémon bags lol
Yeah a while back I was seeing this Chinese girl, she wore a pink body-warmer while riding around on a mint green bicycle.
She turned out to be a stalker. Wild times.

To be honest, walk away from this one, nothing but trouble here.
 

Prepostereax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
207
Reaction score
241
Hm, well let's try and reverse engineer this thing
That's really the point of the post: I'm trying to understand that “reptilian brain” reaction and how to rewire it
Whether she had an unfaithful husband or not is irrelevant then
As is whether or not she's been banging other dudes

What has changed is where she's up to in her life

This new guy is not replacing you

You are the one she had fun with

Now it's time for her to (?re)settle, and she is looking for something that's more suited to that role
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,258
Reaction score
2,252
Age
41
Do you see the contradiction here? If she's lying to herself her husband, why would you be so confident she isn't lying to you?
I think being a non-judgmental and discreet partner played a role. She was doing something outside the social norm and considered taboo with me, so she trusted me with information and thoughts that were also outside the social norm.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top