"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

touch

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Touch from a woman hasn't been much discussed. It is a hard IOI. Two recent incidents to illustrate. A girl at my gym seems to have taken a shine to me. She's asked me out for a beer and wanted to hang out by the pool with me. I've been prevaricating, as I have a GF, though, I wouldn't mind hanging out with her. Today, she came up to me, put her hand on mine and said, 'I haven't seen you in a bit'. Another, a girl at work, who is flirty with me, literally climbed on me (like I was a monkey bar) to show me some equipment that was on a high shelf. I think guys should be looking for such physical contact and taking it as a strong IOI.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
If a woman grabbed my crouch then I would think something is up. Like she was possessed or somerhing. That was my reaction when it happened in a store.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Hrmmm while yes being the initiator is definitely where the money is, having a woman you’re attracted to touch you and lead you to sex is a nice experience as well.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Touch from a woman hasn't been much discussed. It is a hard IOI. Two recent incidents to illustrate. A girl at my gym seems to have taken a shine to me. She's asked me out for a beer and wanted to hang out by the pool with me. I've been prevaricating, as I have a GF, though, I wouldn't mind hanging out with her. Today, she came up to me, put her hand on mine and said, 'I haven't seen you in a bit'. Another, a girl at work, who is flirty with me, literally climbed on me (like I was a monkey bar) to show me some equipment that was on a high shelf. I think guys should be looking for such physical contact and taking it as a strong IOI.
Yes, women often do that, but they always make it look innocent by having some kind of excuse. Any time a girl touches you or gives you to the opportunity to touch her, its usually a sign of strong interest.
 
Top