Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Totally the worst personal I have seen, ever!

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, no she wouldn't.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Panda 2000
No, no she wouldn't.
Not even close to classy, or hot for that matter. By the way, rge.. you've been around long enough to know that this isn't a secondary forum on which to discuss how hot or classy a chick that you saw on an internet rating/dating site is... :rolleyes:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
that ***** is a skank i dunno wtf your definition of classy is but if its some ugly fat chick with french fries in her nose... then you must be a retard.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really find her all that hot, either. I just don't really think it does her justice that she made a personal that was so intentionally horrible with the disgusting sarcasm. Of course, the sarcasm is a defense mechanism because she doesn't see herself as attractive [and that could be reinforced through others].

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick got issues and problems. When I see someone making a face on a personal picture its a turn off especially when they stick fries up their nose. Her profile is a total joke and I bet it is out of desperation.

Check out this attension wh0re profile I found.
http://www.okcupid.com/profile?tuid=9739988241163222536

"I got onto this site to see how many guys would message me (and my friends made me sign up). After all, I LOVE the attention. ;)"

Her profile says it all. This is the kind of chick that most guys would want to fvck, she probably already has illegitimate kids running around.