Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Toronto is an AWESOME city for dating

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

No but seriously. If you want hot undergrads (and grad students) just join a bunch of university clubs where you do charity work. There are a ton of these kinds of clubs at any university. They are undemanding and give you plenty of time to converse with girls. You don't have to be a student to join.

Although I'd rec. you go with York/Ryerson if you don't like Asian girls, which UofT has a lot of.

My 2c.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah, you have 20000 females on campus of young age.

Audiophile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Student at UofT here -

There are PLENTY of hot girls around campus, you just have to talk to people and be social, opens up so many doors... There's 7 different "colleges" around, so you can just move your way around without worrying that you'll ***** up, because there's so many different social circles you can get introduced to. If you integrate into the social scene here, dominating is easy enough and people are generally friendly.

Joining university clubs is actually a really great idea, good way to make friends with similar interests, and at the same time filter potential women out.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone in the GTA knows that if you're into girls/dating, York is where it is at.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like it sucks all over Canada?! I am a UBC grad, it sucks and all the hot hoes are in the ski/board club.

sighsigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
UofT has a somewhat decent amount of attractive girls (although most tend to be Asian). Yeah I attend UofT. York and Ryerson should have plenty of attractive girls (if you want white girls).

Anyways, the entire point is to stop going to bars/nightclubs to pick up chicks and try out new places (like university clubs), which I think will broaden your horizons.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sighsigh said:
UofT has a decent amount of attractive girls (although most tend to be Asian). Yeah I attend UofT. York and Ryerson should have plenty of attractive girls (if you want white girls).

Anyways, the entire point is to stop going to bars/clubs to pick up chicks and try out new places (like university clubs), which I think will broaden your horizons.
The issues with dating in Toronto is a commentary about the women of Toronto. It is irrespective of the venue. Mentality is mentality. It doesn't matter whether it is in a Tim Hortons, a Starbucks, at a club, or wherever.