lizardking82
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 8, 2016
- Messages
- 1,884
- Reaction score
- 1,546
I am curious what each member rates, in their books, as top 5 signs of high interest and also of low interest from a girl.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Pretty much /thread right there, this is the essential list imo.IOI
1. Eye contact.
2. Nervous behavior.
3. Appears to be interested in what you say.
4. Works to keep your attention.
5. Touching
Low Interest -- Pretty much the opposite of above.
1. Looks around the room not at you.
2. Disinterested behavior.
3. Not paying attention to what you say, not asking questions.
4. Plays with her phone, Easily distracted.
5. Some chicks just don't touch. If she isn't touching you doesn't really mean anything. But if you is giving you negative BL, (Arms crossed, turning away from you) is low interest.
Low Initial:
5. Online dating user
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Loved how simple you made it. ThanksHigh Interest = Submission
Low Interest = Indifference (lack of emotional engagement)
That's all you need to know.
You Beat me to it. I was going to sayHigh Interest = Submission
Low Interest = Indifference (lack of emotional engagement)
That's all you need to know.
I personally don't go based on any type of measurement like this because women have different personalities and based on said personalities, a lot of times a girl could be interested but coming off uninterested....and vice versa.I am curious what each member rates, in their books, as top 5 signs of high interest and also of low interest from a girl.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
best post in the thread imo (because most of the others focus on girls you're already dating)IOI
1. Eye contact.
2. Nervous behavior.
3. Appears to be interested in what you say.
4. Works to keep your attention.
5. Touching
Low Interest -- Pretty much the opposite of above.
1. Looks around the room not at you.
2. Disinterested behavior.
3. Not paying attention to what you say, not asking questions.
4. Plays with her phone, Easily distracted.
5. Some chicks just don't touch. If she isn't touching you doesn't really mean anything. But if you is giving you negative BL, (Arms crossed, turning away from you) is low interest.
Ahh yes that would be the good ole "resting bvtch face". That use to be my favorite look, it was a challenge for me put a smile on the RBF.For example, some women always have this natural "mean/pissed off" look on their faces and for many guys, that could come off like she's not interested.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.