“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TOP 3 Things that give you confidence?

daniel26

New Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
D.C.
what are the top 3 things.actions(whatever) that give you confidence?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

daniel26

New Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
D.C.
I would list them, but lately i feel pretty unconfident for various reasons
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
1) my state of mind
2) my state of mind
3) my state of mind

You have it backwards bro, actions dont give confidence.. when you do an action and OTHER PEOPLE respond well to it isn't confidence.. it is a false sense of reality.. yea it makes you feel good when you get good responses from people.. but your confidence comes from your state of mind and the energy you project in the way you talk & act and how you interact with people on a daily basis.

Start reading the bible and searching.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I can list three why I'm unconfident but that’s too easy.

Hmm…Things that give me confidence.

1. Very slightly above average computer skills.
2. ?
3. ?

State of mind is a very hard thing to change.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Skweints

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
He is right. It's all about state of mind.

It's kind of a vicious circle too. When you're not confident in the things you're doing, you're going to fail at them. If you fail at them, you lose confidence.

That's where mindset comes in. If you can develope the mindset to be confident, even if for only 20 or so minutes, and accomplish something successfully, you'll become MORE confident.

Basically, more confident you are in succeeding, the more you will. The less confident you are succeeding, the less you're actually going to succeed.

It's mind games, baby. ;)
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Ooh this is a tuff one.

Let's see:

1) "I kick ass!" I tell myself this quite often. It makes me feel like I can do whatever I want. Arrogant? A bit, but it sure beats when I used to think, "I'm a bid loser."

2) "I don't care what other people think about me." This is an important one. I define myself from with in, not from what other's say. I use what positive things people say about me, but most of my confidence comes from inside.

3) "God loves me." Ok, so my religion is helpful in my confidence, so sue me. God created me and loves me. So, what else is important? I love me, ok that too. Anything else? No. God and I am my biggest supporters. If you have that, you need nothing else.

Anyway, those are the sources of my power.
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
#1 I feel my silk shirt.
#2 I feel my silk pants.
#3 I feel my felt pimp hat.
I just look around at everyone else, and laugh.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
1) my looks
2) my money
3) my d*ck size
:D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok ok more seriously, you are confident or you are not, you can not just enumerate three things and "make" yourself confident.
It's like asking what are the top 3 things that would make you intelligent.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
This is ridiculous.
confidence is subjective for anyone.
Yes you haven't paid DJ Bible enough attention.

True confidence comes when you find good things about you and you like yourself ...and you are most comfortable being yourself..and you wouldn't change yourself for anything in this world
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Three things that affect my inner state

1) Knowing beyond doubt that I look GOOOOOD.
2) Knowing that I have the competence to handle ANYTHING that comes my way.
3) Exercising that competence to the level that I'm in "Flow" and having an excellent time.

-------------------------------

Watch Rid****. Be the man.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFCinBC
#1 I feel my silk shirt.
#2 I feel my silk pants.
#3 I feel my felt pimp hat.
I just look around at everyone else, and laugh.

haha, nice.
 

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
415
Reaction score
2
Age
50
Location
tn
Hey GoldenBoy what happens if something bad happens to you and your "GOOD LOOKS" are taken away from you?


Would you lose all your confidence?

As for saying words to yourself.

Thats all great and can help but-----

lets take basketball.

You keep saying, "I"M GREAT" over and over yet rarely practice free throws.

It doesn't matter how much you say to yourself, if you dont practice, you aren't gonna be very good at making free throws.

Words can be powerful.

But words are useless without action.

If you go out thinking, "I"M GREAT" but dont talk to any girls at a club, what's the point.

yeah your great, who cares.

As i said, words can help you, but if you dont practice and actually do the things you think and want, words wont mean a thing.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
YEAH!

elvis aint dead yet, you are correct. But, saying good words to yourself is just the first step. Once you have cleaned out all the crap you say to yourself and replace them with positive stuff, then you can go out there and strut your stuff and start living. Then you can get out there, and this is not just used for dating. It's used for anything in life that you wish to succseed at.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
1.) i think of all that i have achieved so far in the "short" time ive been alive.

2.) i listen to music which send out a positive vibe and puts me on DJ mode.

3.) i go out and play soccer. taekwondo and aikido too in a touch of security.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
1 - Getting laid. If you have recently scored some tang, thats a huge confidence boost.

2 - Working out. Your not afraid to look anyone in the eyes if your feeling healthy and strong, especially strong, you also just begin to irradiate confidence.

3 - Sports. Playing sports can definately help give you confidence, especially if you just won a game, tournement, match, no matter what your sport is.

No confidence? Here is a little tip from the best movie ever made, boiler room. Act as if. Act as if you have a 12 inch c0ck. Act is if you are the big swinging **** of the world. Act as if you have all the skills to pay the bills, whatever- - just act as if.
 

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
My current confidance factor:

1) Surrounded by friends (knowing that I have nice 'home base', I can perform lot better when i decide to PU)

2) GQ Styling.

3) My physique


Here is where I want to be:

State of mind: when I want to be confident (hide my fears) I can .. or getting into that 'zone' whenever i desire ..
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
External things can boost your confidence, but if your confidence is based on internal factors, then you build build more confidence. Also, if external events happen in the negitive, you won't feel a hit to your self-esteem.
 
Top