Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

too soon to be official??

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have been talking to this girl for about 3 weeks. it is clear she wants to be in a relationship already and even though i do as well, i have avoided letting her label us to not show desire and let her gain the upper hand. do you guys think im doing the right thing or should i just go for it since she is the one that always brings it up even though its early?

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you both want it to be official then just become official - I don't see any point in "getting the upper hand" by delaying it - whatever that is even supposed to mean.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Tesl. If she has made it clear that she wants a relationship, and that's also what you want...then there's no use in putting it off. I've lost girls in the past by screwing around too long and not "striking while the iron is hot."

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you just say you've been "talking" to her for three weeks? You need to change that to "fvcking" her for three weeks.

That being said, let her be doing the thinking of being "exclusive" with you. It is not your job.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is too soon. Your feelings of wanting to be exclusive to her are pretty normal, but give yourself some time to learn more about this woman.

What you should be doing right now is not worrying about being a couple. You should be:

1) Fvcking her and making sure you enjoy her in a compatibility kind of way.
2) Setting some boundaries for what you accept from women and then BEING CONGRUENT.
3) Enjoying your time with her and embracing the chemical rush that comes with that.
4) Letting her push for exclusivity and you DECIDING if you want it or not (the only harm that could come from turning her down is she would probably start some jealousy plots.)

falconslax89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
It is too soon. Your feelings of wanting to be exclusive to her are pretty normal, but give yourself some time to learn more about this woman.

What you should be doing right now is not worrying about being a couple. You should be:

1) Fvcking her and making sure you enjoy her in a compatibility kind of way.
2) Setting some boundaries for what you accept from women and then BEING CONGRUENT.
3) Enjoying your time with her and embracing the chemical rush that comes with that.
4) Letting her push for exclusivity and you DECIDING if you want it or not (the only harm that could come from turning her down is she would probably start some jealousy plots.)
thanks man good advice! i have been ****ing her quite a bit. this is pretty much what ive been doing and will continue to do until i know for sure what i want.