too soon for a third date?

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i went out with a girl on saturday night and it went great and she said she wanted to see me again would it be too soon to make plans for tuesday? this girl is very busy and she told me she basically only has tuesdays (after lunch), fridays (after 6.30pm) and saturdays (night) free. see, im going out on tuesday and its gonna be nice weather for a change and i thought it would be good to meet her in the city and walk around and stuff.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It's not too soon. Seeing her Saturday and then again on Sunday might have been too soon. But yeah Tuesday....why not...

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Depends on how much you like this girl. What's your objective.

Lunch dates have practically zero chance of ending in sex. Just saying...

Agreed.

If you want to s 8====) x her and not just end up as a friend, only meet at night.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol woah cowboys. im not gonna see her on tuesday for sex. wow, open your mind up a little you horny bastards. i really like her and i know she likes me, not just sexual attraction between us, we have some good sparks happening at the moment from the last date.. holding hands, making out passionately/romantically, her head on my shoulder - that sort of stuff.

so my objective, is not to have sex with her on a tues DAY.. just want to hang out with her and have a few laughs n kisses. am i the only guy on this forum who likes hanging out with girls without just wanting sex? :p