"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Too much trouble?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
You know, I've been rather interested in the tips I have picked up from this and other similar sites. I have tried one or two out and they seemed to work ok.

However, my focus has been on building my confidence. And now I have come to realise that all these games, chat up lines, approaches etc aren't worth my time. I have started to feel so comfortable with myself lately, and the more confident I feel, the less I can be bothered going to such trouble over a woman. Everything I'm reading now just sounds like too much effort.

I'm popular enough when I'm just being myself and it seems that
ALL of my failures with women have been down to trying too hard or losing sight of my natural behaviour.

Isn't confidence about taking pride in yourself, and don't all these tips and gimmicks just seem like a desperate facade?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
I think you need a preparation, but you will only learn by using what you read.

And don´t take women seriously. If you start wondering all the time what should you have done or what you are going to do and you think it is all painful then maybe you won´t get what you want.

Agree with you, I just want to point out that you must learn what you have to do. Some techniques will help IF you don´t overdo.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
dirtheart, for someone that doesn't contribute much to this site, you pretty much are talking out of your ass.
 
Top