Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too much pointless complaining from men these days

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I will say in the defense of men, there are a lot of guys who grew up in fatherless homes. They never got to see what a real man is like growing up. Christianity&the Bible had it right about sex before&after Marriage. There is a reason Andrew Tate blew up a few years ago, lotta lost young men out there. Just go on these Redpill videos or redditt it's truly sad man. like I'm not joking it's sad

The crazier thing is you think complaining is bad now, give it another 5 years when record inflation hits, A lotta men will be angry and that's when shyt is gonna hit the fan. There is a reason why gangrapes happen in India....DYOR!
Let's also admit that The Red Pill has gone from a little harmless slang to a full blown religion, embraced unquestioningly by folks who largely consider themselves non-religious or atheist. TRP has everything from scripture, to it's own Ayatollahs/Papacy, equivalents to heresy and blasphemy, to predictions of a coming Apocalypse

In that sense, it's very similar to Environmentalism

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I understand the frustration with dating because it can be challenging and is meant to be a journey filled with highs and lows. What is annoying, however, is hearing men complain about trivial matters that are unlikely to change or could easily be replaced with other concerns, and it seems to be getting worse. At the end of the day, we are all pursuing the same women, whether it's at a university, bar, online dating platform, grocery store, mall, or elsewhere—and someone is fvcking them. If you genuinely believe that altering the world to the extent that it negatively affects civil rights, civil liberties, life expectancy, overall health, national and international stability, and peace is the solution to your female problems, then there's a serious problem at hand. You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,' Instagram, Tinder, Joe Biden, Feminism, TikTok, or any other external factors. You are struggling because your attitude and demeanor is akin to fresh dog shvt in the summer sun. My advice? Take a six-month hiatus from dating and any content related to the 'manosphere' on the internet to recalibrate your mindset.
Whatever one wants to say about her individually(No doubt, most of that criticism will true), modern fellas could benefit exponentially from male versions of the following counsel

Especially since men are over-represented amongst the poor and down and out

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Let's also admit that The Red Pill has gone from a little harmless slang to a full blown religion, embraced unquestioningly by folks who largely consider themselves non-religious or atheist. TRP has everything from scripture, to it's own Ayatollahs/Papacy, equivalents to heresy and blasphemy, to predictions of a coming Apocalypse

With so many non-theistic replacements for The Abrahamic religions having risen to prominence between '16-today, all of them sporting a heavily Apocalyptic flavor, it's perhaps unsurprising that not even Disney could resist the temptation to resuscitate THIS long-dormant IP

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Red Pill Sold out long ago, just go on youtube the number Redpilll channel is an ugly 4 with Red Hair who is a woman. It's all a grift now. The RP ain't been the same since Roosh V left

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Red Pill Sold out long ago, just go on youtube the number Redpilll channel is an ugly 4 with Red Hair who is a woman. It's all a grift now. The RP ain't been the same since Roosh V left
Pearl’s content can be summed up as 1) women such, and 2) only men with extreme leverage should marry; ordinary men shouldn’t. Just repeat that for hours and that’s her content. That’s not helpful.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you start conversation with random people so you become more socially? Dis you become jacked as fvck so you become a sexy guy who looks good naked? A guy with a jacked body doesn't need to use money as game.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone ever take Roosh especially seriously?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Pearl’s content can be summed up as 1) women such, and 2) only men with extreme leverage should marry; ordinary men shouldn’t. Just repeat that for hours and that’s her content. That’s not helpful.
Women who identify as Red Pilled(Female MRAs included)are cut from the same mold as Woke White people, who believe they're doing God's work, by ruminating on their alleged "Privilege" and the evils of "Structural Racism"

These are the sort of folk who have an instantaneous meltdown, the minute an actual Non-White or guy expresses thoughts which run contrary to The Catechisms Of Wokeness,.or the tenets of Red Pill Theology

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anyone ever take Roosh especially seriously?
People took Roosh seriously enough that he could write books/blogs and made a living of that for over a decade, Roosh blog from 2009-2012 had far more value than Pearl or any other RP creator that's on youtube right now, it's the same shyt over and over again which is not helping young men to win with women but rather to avoid them

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who identify as Red Pilled(Female MRAs included)are cut from the same mold as Woke White people, who believe they're doing God's work, by ruminating on their alleged "Privilege" and the evils of "Structural Racism"

These are the sort of folk who have an instantaneous meltdown, the minute an actual Non-White or guy expresses thoughts which run contrary to The Catechisms Of Wokeness,.or the tenets of Red Pill Theology
Much of what she says about female anti-social behavior and divorce law is true. But my guy sense tells me she is yet another red piller who seeks to extinct the middle 60-percent of men.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
People took Roosh seriously enough that he could write books/blogs and made a living of that for over a decade, Roosh blog from 2009-2012 had far more value than Pearl or any other RP creator that's on youtube right now, it's the same shyt over and over again which is not helping young men to win with women but rather to avoid them
Neil F Scott(Who coined the term Nice Guy Syndrome), Ross Jefferies, Asa Baber, Robert Glover, Marc Rudov, David DeAngelo, Bobby Rio, Scott McKay, and s-it tons of folks were discussing these subjects, eons before anyone started mistaking a popcorn movie from The 90s for reality

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Much of what she says about female anti-social behavior and divorce law is true. But my guy sense tells me she is yet another red piller who seeks to extinct the middle 60-percent of men.
In the same way much of what the male feminist says about the risk of sexual assault for women increasing during drunken frat parties is true, sure. None of this is remotely original though, and the efforts we've been engaged since '16 to put an academic veneer over this stuff has ultimately proven to be a regression in our thinking

In the not too distant past, we approached topics like these by saying "These are the perils, boys and girls, so exercise caution. Also, get off The X Box and Instagram, and join the fight to make shared parenting in the event of divorce the law of the land, and end The Drug War... The cops not being taxed with busting citizens for snorting coke in the privacy of their own living rooms = The criminal justice system being freed up to investigate actual crimes, like rape and murder"

Today though, our thinking around these topics goes something like this:

"Divorce and family court can be hazardous places for men, and boozy frat parties can end in chicks receiving a less than consensual gang bang, and this is all the result of Gynocentrism/Patriarchy... We need to rebuild civilization from the ground up, and replace the irredeemably evil world we currently inhabit with a Utopia, where there's 0 risk of getting an unfair settlement in divorce/family court, and no one EVER gets raped at frat party"

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neil F Scott(Who coined the term Nice Guy Syndrome), Ross Jefferies, Asa Baber, Robert Glover, Marc Rudov, David DeAngelo, Bobby Rio, Scott McKay, and s-it tons of folks were discussing these subjects, eons before anyone started mistaking a popcorn movie from The 90s for reality
What does that have to do with my argument? my point still stands Pearl and the RP sucks in 2024

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
What does that have to do with my argument? my point still stands Pearl and the RP sucks in 2024
Didn't think we were arguing. In any case, I'm simply pointing out that so-called "Red Pill Knowledge and Philosophy" isn't anything new. And I'm not convinced that The Manosphere(Roosh included)'s insistence on mimicking The Woke Left, by speaking exclusively in jargon and thinking in deliberately vague, amorphous concepts, has been especially beneficial

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I understand the frustration with dating because it can be challenging and is meant to be a journey filled with highs and lows. What is annoying, however, is hearing men complain about trivial matters that are unlikely to change or could easily be replaced with other concerns, and it seems to be getting worse. At the end of the day, we are all pursuing the same women, whether it's at a university, bar, online dating platform, grocery store, mall, or elsewhere—and someone is fvcking them. If you genuinely believe that altering the world to the extent that it negatively affects civil rights, civil liberties, life expectancy, overall health, national and international stability, and peace is the solution to your female problems, then there's a serious problem at hand. You are not struggling because of 'Chad & Tyrone,' Instagram, Tinder, Joe Biden, Feminism, TikTok, or any other external factors. You are struggling because your attitude and demeanor is akin to fresh dog shvt in the summer sun. My advice? Take a six-month hiatus from dating and any content related to the 'manosphere' on the internet to recalibrate your mindset.
All of us moderns can benefit from reading Gaitskill's "On Not Being A Victim", especially the following portion:

https://triggeralert.blogspot.com/2012/01/on-not-being-victim.html?m=1

Particularly these words:

"When I was in my late teens and early twenties, I could not bear to watch movies or read books that I considered demeaning to women in any way; I evaluated everything I saw or read in terms of whether it expressed a "positive image" of women. I was a very PC feminist before the term existed, and, by the measure of my current understanding, my critical rigidity followed from my inability to be responsible for my own feelings. In this context, being responsible would have meant that I let myself feel whatever discomfort, indignation, or disgust I experienced without allowing those feelings to determine my entire reaction to a given piece of work. In other words, it would have meant dealing with my feelings and what had caused them, rather than expecting the outside world to assuage them. I could have chosen not to see the world through the lens of my personal unhappiness and yet maintained a kind of respect for my unhappiness. For example, I could have decided to avoid certain films or books because of my feelings without blaming the film or book for making me feel the way I did.

I have changed a lot from the PC teenager who walked out of movies that portrayed women in a demeaning light. As I've grown older, I've become more confident of myself and my ability to determine what happens to me, and, as a result, those images no longer have such a strong emotional charge. I don't believe they will affect my life in any practical sense unless I allow them to do so"

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
it won't surprise me if this continues to get worse
There will always be a cohort of the human race who encounters words such as these:

"During the late 2010s, I, like many men in The Post-Industrial World, became deeply immersed in what would eventually become known as The Manosphere and Red Pill Philosophy. My adoption of this worldview led to my becoming nearly incapicated by knee-jerk rage and(eventually)despair, each time I stumbled across a movie, book, article, or TV series featuring scenes that I found disparging towards men in any way; I evaluated everything I saw or read in terms of whether it expressed a "complimentary image" of men. For a time, I personified Cathy Young's observation of what was then known as Masculism, in an article she penned for Reason Magazine back in 1994: " At its worst, masculism can sound like the ne plus ultra of political correctness" and, by the measure of my current understanding, my critical rigidity followed from my inability to be responsible for my own emotions.
By being responsible for my own emotions, I mean that I would have let myself experience discomfort, indignation, and disgust WITHOUT allowing those feelings to determine my entire
reaction to a given piece of work. In other words, it would have meant dealing with my emotional distress and the thoughts and beliefs which generated them, rather than expecting the outside world to constantly pamper me"

And reflexively starts screeching "You're just telling guys to Man Up and take The System's abuse, instead of calling for a radically reconfigured society!!!"

Trying to converse rationally, with those who are convinced that emotionalism is an advanced way of being, makes less sense than walking through South Central LA at 2 AM with your life savings in your pocket, then expecting to make it to 2:15 without having your gut filled with.38 Special AND being deprived of your pennies

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
We’re seeing the situation described in that quote play out here on the forum with certain members who have created drama and crises in their lives because they took the red pill as gospel as opposed to guidelines and a psychological experiment. I was even one that briefly went off the deep end with the red pill ideology. As time went on I tempered my views. Good catch Baron.

There will always be a cohort of the human race who encounters words such as these:

"During the late 2010s, I, like many men in The Post-Industrial World, became deeply immersed in what would eventually become known as The Manosphere and Red Pill Philosophy. My adoption of this worldview led to my becoming nearly incapicated by knee-jerk rage and(eventually)despair, each time I stumbled across a movie, book, article, or TV series featuring scenes that I found disparging towards men in any way; I evaluated everything I saw or read in terms of whether it expressed a "complimentary image" of men. For a time, I personified Cathy Young's observation of what was then known as Masculism, in an article she penned for Reason Magazine back in 1994: " At its worst, masculism can sound like the ne plus ultra of political correctness" and, by the measure of my current understanding, my critical rigidity followed from my inability to be responsible for my own emotions.
By being responsible for my own emotions, I mean that I would have let myself experience discomfort, indignation, and disgust WITHOUT allowing those feelings to determine my entire
reaction to a given piece of work. In other words, it would have meant dealing with my emotional distress and the thoughts and beliefs which generated them, rather than expecting the outside world to constantly pamper me"

And reflexively starts screeching "You're just telling guys to Man Up and take The System's abuse, instead of calling for a radically reconfigured society!!!"

Trying to converse rationally, with those who are convinced that emotionalism is an advanced way of being, makes less sense than walking through South Central LA at 2 AM with your life savings in your pocket, then expecting to make it to 2:15 without having your gut filled with.38 Special AND being deprived of your pennies

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"I was even one that briefly went off the deep end with the red pill ideology"

You and me both :) I'm continually astounded, each time I encounter a card-carrying Red Piller who swears that the belief system he(sometimes she, in the case of the failed artists and avowed a-sclowns over at Honey Badger Radio, Janice Fiamengo, Pearl, etc) operates under doesn't share several million similarities with PC/Wokeness, even though everything Gaitskill describes in that essay is just as applicable to them as it these blockheads

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ 69 words in that galactically-long last sentence. Not the worst word count though.

Pierce, don't encourage him.