Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many women on Online dating

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
The dating pool is full of women who are looking for different things. But most just want a guy whos confident, good looking , secure in himself and not a bum who can light up their pleasure and create comfort/security and excitement.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and get on Hinge or Bumble.
I am only interested in dating Christian woman who wait until marriage. These sites generally dont sound like they lend themselves to that type of woman.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am only interested in dating Christian woman who wait until marriage. These sites generally dont sound like they lend themselves to that type of woman.
Good luck with that. Maybe if you looked like Tim Tebow you'd have better luck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been telling men forever to use Hinge. It's way better. I get an absurd amount of #s from it and that's how I meet 99% of women now.
There are still far more men than women on Hinge, Bumble, and Tinder.

More women are leaving the dating scene because they can't settle man not in the top 20%. The worsening ratio compounded with higher standards leaves out more men.
The amount of people that I think truly leave the dating scene isn't all that big.

When a mid tier woman isn't securing a top tier man in a committed relationship, she's still hanging around the market. She's on the swipe apps and still rejecting mid tier men. Maybe she's going to bars and also rejecting mid tier men. She might still be able to get sex from a higher tier man but she won't be getting commitment from him.

This is a good example of what a mid tier woman wants. She's demanding "Travis Kelce energy" from a man while being a mid tier 30 year old woman. Most men would rate her in the 5-6 range.

Mid tier men are still around the dating market as well. They are trying to simp on apps to get laid still and not being successful with that. Some also simp for Instagram models and OnlyFans models.

This is a big enough trend to see in national statistics. About 30% more women than men have claimed to have more than one sexual partner in the last year. ie. more women for less men. The stats blow my mind, and they're significant enough to permanently effect the character of the zoomer generation. An incel is no longer a creepy obese neckbeard. Average men are feeling the supply dry up as well. This inflation happens because men's only option is to improve themselves. And if everyone is getting a six pack, then all it does is increase the barrier to entry for men as a whole.

The amount of lonely men accelerates the simping, which is a positive feedback loop for the prostitution, which is a positive feedback loop for creating more lonely men. And we can't just say "go to the gym and shower" because zoomers have already figured out that being a 5/10 male today is equivalent to a 2/10 a few generations ago. Men in their 20's on the grindset mentality also increase the prostiution simply because they don't have the time for conventional dating (or they move around for work a lot and can't make lasting relationships).
The mid tier woman is lacking for commitment but not sex. Mid tier women are able to get sex from top tier men, they just get uncommitted sex from them. Some mid tier women might stop seeking sex from top tier men when they figured out somewhere in their 30s or early 40s that they aren't going to get a commitment from them.

Mid tier men are finding out that it is a real struggle to get sex or commitment from even a mid tier woman. The mid tier woman is still too busy seeking top tier men for the most part and most mid tier women aren't wanting to settle. This is why Rollo Tomassi has said multiple times that average women don't want average men and that women would rather share an alpha male than have exclusivity with a beta male.

It's not just Zoomers who have figured out that "go to the gym and shower" is inadequate. Millennials figured that out in the 2010s and maybe even as far back as the 2000s. Mid tier men are invisible to women. We even had a good thread about the invisible of higher range mid tier men below. There are plenty of Millennial men now in their 30s/early 40s making $75,000 - $125,000 a year and are in decent shape who are finding themselves invisible. Imagine being a 40 year old making $95,000 a year and getting virtually no attention from women 25-40, and having to work intensely to just hold on that $95,000 a year job. It would be tough to be in that position and wake up every morning to know that everything you're doing is just to avoid homelessness. Mating can still be a struggle for that man.

Women are rejecting a larger and larger percentage of men. The 40 year making the inflation adjusted version of 2024's $95,000/year back in 1994 was more likely to have a girlfriend or wife then.

The mid tier to upper mid tier man is being shut out of the sexual marketplace more and more.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Very encouraging board. Why bother even making an effort? Really nice.

You can't say I don't put up positive posts once in a while.
Very few women are going to be OK with dating a guy they cannot be intimate with unless they are super religious and even then that's hard to find. You are by default limiting the women available to you to under 3% of the dating pool.

When you combine that with not being in very good shape and not seemingly wanting to actually do anything about it, your odds are pretty low.

Tim Tebow was a college QB who won a national championship, was tall and muscular and good looking and had model chicks dying to date him even tho he wouldn't put out and was super religious.

It IS possible, but you have to be starting from a much better place than you are right now for it to have any real chance of success. You need to maximize yourself if you are starting at that much of a disadvantage. I don't see any real desire in you to actually do it. Just calling like it is.

Maybe a lot of other posters will sell you a horse and promise you'll never have to clean up giant piles of manure, but I won't. I deal in reality, not pie in the sky.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been telling men forever to use Hinge. It's way better. I get an absurd amount of #s from it and that's how I meet 99% of women now.
This was my experience on Hinge. It was ridiculous. I should post my screenshots. I felt a small percentage of the adundance an ugly chick feels like.

I felt like a bad bytch lol. I was ignoring chicks and flaking on setting up hangouts etc.

I see why hot chicks are bad people. If you had that level of abundance you dont have time to be a good person.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think women in general are starting to realize their actual worth and “smv” compared to a few years ago, but they are still the same boring vapid women.

They still think having a dog, their own place and going out with their other single friends makes them a interesting catch. Not to mention most these women 27+ all have some stupid tattoos. Like buying a used car with dents and scratches.

Men 30+ who have their sh1t together and want to settle down are now getting leftovers. Most these women are going to end up very unhappy. They will either be alone in another 10 years or settle for some super simp and be envious of single men their age who would rather stay single then touch them.

Younger women are way more conservative than women 25+. This is probably the only silver lining to the dating market. Unfortunately lots of men will be casualties to the battle of the sexes of the 2010s, but there are still options for 30+ men.

I would still cation most men to stay off all online dating platforms. Not because you won’t get a date or sex just because you’re selling yourself short and getting scraps.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are these chicks that everyone is having such an easy time harridans? Single mommies?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think OLD can be easy depending on where you live, how you look and how you maximize yourself. I've had stints on OLD where I was killing it (Bumble December 19' 15 matches in 2 days woo hoo) and then there has been times like a lot where it's been a drought
It's like the Sahara Desert for me. :mad:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my experience on Hinge. It was ridiculous. I should post my screenshots. I felt a small percentage of the adundance an ugly chick feels like.

I felt like a bad bytch lol. I was ignoring chicks and flaking on setting up hangouts etc.

I see why hot chicks are bad people. If you had that level of abundance you dont have time to be a good person.
I haven't had any luck on it. Just downloaded it 3 days ago...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are by default limiting the women available to you to under 3% of the dating pool.
Not really, that's why I'm on Christiancafe website. If that 3% is concentrated there then it's more like 90%.

BackInTheGame78 said:
When you combine that with not being in very good shape and not seemingly wanting to actually do anything about it, your odds are pretty low.
That doesn't address hairline/balness/aging. Either way, if something IS low odds then what exactly the point? There is low odds for virtually everything that people are doing on here. That is why they don't do it. Whether it's cold approaching or whatever. That doesn't excuse anyone for not trying.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Again it’s all about what you won’t do, everything is platitudes.

People have been telling you what to do for years, and so far you’ve got a job and have lost 10lbs over 12 months.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Again it’s all about what you won’t do, everything is platitudes.

People have been telling you what to do for years, and so far you’ve got a job and have lost 10lbs over 12 months.
At his starting point, the 10 lbs could have been lost in 12 days not 12 months. SMFH

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really, that's why I'm on Christiancafe website. If that 3% is concentrated there then it's more like 90%.

That doesn't address hairline/balness/aging. Either way, if something IS low odds then what exactly the point? There is low odds for virtually everything that people are doing on here. That is why they don't do it. Whether it's cold approaching or whatever. That doesn't excuse anyone for not trying.
It's OVER for LowOddsCels.