Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many women on Online dating

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys this is not a humble brag. I am a solid 6-6.5/10 objectively. You guys have seen my pics and videos before. I am not no Chad or Tyrone but I am getting swamped online dating. I did this app called Hinge just to test the waters. It is insane how many matches I got. This has never happened like this before ( except in Atlanta). They are actually talking to me! Wtf

The dating apocalypse is here boys. There are a plethora of late 20s to early 40's super single women. Its like shooting fish in a barrel. If you are at least average looking and have a little game you can kill it! You wont kill it with the under 25 yr old crowd but who cares? That crowd has been tough ever since the beginning of time.

Guys it is no better time to be a bachelor. Trust me. Women have lost. There will be so many single women in the next fews years that you will be drowning in it.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys this is not a humble brag. I am a solid 6-6.5/10 objectively. You guys have seen my pics and videos before. I am not no Chad or Tyrone but I am getting swamped online dating. I did this app called Hinge just to test the waters. It is insane how many matches I got. This has never happened like this before ( except in Atlanta). They are actually talking to me! Wtf

The dating apocalypse is here boys. There are a plethora of late 20s to early 40's super single women. Its like shooting fish in a barrel. If you are at least average looking and have a little game you can kill it! You wont kill it with the under 25 yr old crowd but who cares? That crowd has been tough ever since the beginning of time.

Guys it is no better time to be a bachelor. Trust me. Women have lost. There will be so many single women in the next fews years that you will be drowning in it.

I haven't dated in a while.. good few years ago I come out of a 7 year relationship.

I was filled with dread thinking I was completely fu ked. Joined a few dating apps and it was incredibly easy .

I was really surprised. Messed about for a while , fell into a short ish year long relationship.

That ended. Messed about for a good few months, again it was really easy and a lot of fun. I felt like a playboy from a James bond movie or some sh it like that (although I'm average in pretty much every way)..

Got into another relationship with the women I'm currently with now.

It really felt like shooting fish in a barrel where I was actively looking/seeking out women.

Only downside is they are all insane these days.

Guys it is no better time to be a bachelor. Trust me.
Women have lost.
Haha it does feel that way.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't dated in a while.. good few years ago I come out of a 7 year relationship.

I was filled with dread thinking I was completely fu ked. Joined a few dating apps and it was incredibly easy .

I was really surprised. Messed about for a while , fell into a short ish year long relationship.

That ended. Messed about for a good few months, again it was really easy and a lot of fun. I felt like a playboy from a James bond movie or some sh it like that (although I'm average in pretty much every way)..

Got into another relationship with the women I'm currently with now.

It really felt like shooting fish in a barrel where I was actively looking/seeking out women.

Haha it does feel that way.
Brother you get it! Yes. Im actually in a LDR ( long distance relationship) and I was just looking because I was getting that itch. I did not expect to get very many matches. Now I gotta stay off it because its easy to cheat. Btw what age were you having success with?

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother you get it! Yes. Im actually in a LDR ( long distance relationship) and I was just looking because I was getting that itch. I did not expect to get very many matches. Now I gotta stay off it because its easy to cheat. Btw what age were you having success with?
Mid 30's was when my super long relationship ended. I though I was doomed, but dating /sleeping around was easier than ever!!!!

I'm late 30's now, even though I'm in a relationship. The whole experience has kinda given me a bit of a swagger about me lol.

I have a lot of female clients, who are clearly into me, I also randomly strike up conversations with women in day to day life, just over random stuff.
It honestly feels like I could fu ck most of them, if I wanted too .

I often think to myself, "I could have fu cked her".

I recon I could kill it if I were single, on the flip side I'm also becoming less tolerant of women and tired of them in a general sense. I've definitely lost a whole lot of respect for women as of late.

It honestly does feel like something has changed.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hi Pandora,
Your Posts always seem so authentic.....I am happy for you Guys...But as an outsider looking in at the US scene,I doubt that things have improved much...Probably deteriorated actually,It is very much a question of Demography,a numbers game...No,taking a guess I would say It is you that's changed.....You are all post mid thirties,you are all experienced and confident,got your Shvit together and you have this site,which is Gold!!!Much of it really is in the mind!

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pandora,
Your Posts always seem so authentic.....I am happy for you Guys...But as an outsider looking in at the US scene,I doubt that things have improved much...Probably deteriorated actually,It is very much a question of Demography,a numbers game...No,taking a guess I would say It is you that's changed.....You are all post mid thirties,you are all experienced and confident,got your Shvit together and you have this site,which is Gold!!!Much of it really is in the mind!
Thank you bro! I try to be authentic. Yes it might be that has changed lol.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think OLD can be easy depending on where you live, how you look and how you maximize yourself. I've had stints on OLD where I was killing it (Bumble December 19' 15 matches in 2 days woo hoo) and then there has been times like a lot where it's been a drought

I have seen some hot chicks who I knew personally use OLD, if I didn't know them and match with them I would think I'm the luckiest guy ever but come to find out they are either 1. crazy 2. major thots hence no guy who knows them IRL will wanna wife them up hence they have to resort to use OLD or 3 both

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think OLD can be easy depending on where you live, how you look and how you maximize yourself. I've had stints on OLD where I was killing it (Bumble December 19' 15 matches in 2 days woo hoo) and then there has been times like a lot where it's been a drought

I have seen some hot chicks who I knew personally use OLD, if I didn't know them and match with them I would think I'm the luckiest guy ever but come to find out they are either 1. crazy 2. major thots hence no guy who knows them IRL will wanna wife them up hence they have to resort to use OLD or 3 both
I think that women become more and more engaged in their digital presence and slowly start to devolve from a socializing standpoint

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t need online dating profiles. Just with a facebook and instagram handle they actively shop the puzzy around on the open market.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have not noticed any difference at all with Christian-cafe. But I'm not very active with my profile either in terms of sending out messages.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..what goes up must also come down at some point.

Recent studies suggest that most women now are after the top 1% of men. This means TONS of heart breaks, and obviously women actually passing around men instead of the other way around.

Most women finding out the hard way that dating isn't fun anymore. The " normies "(4 -7,5 range) who got plenty to offer massively went mgtow. Mind you,most dudes don't know the terminology but still they naturally navigate that way.

Imagine being a woman. Stupid enough to think you can get much better than you are worth, only to get ran through for more then a decade now...eventually it's women who want the relationship more than men. It's women who " wanna be held " at night. A top 1 % dude can only hold 1 woman per night...

At some point the normal men were like" F it imma get me a sub hb5 if I have to ". Women will also reason like this.

Lastly, lets see if this will stay the same after a while..one undeniable fact seems to be that the algorithm tends to be generous in the beginning...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..what goes up must also come down at some point.

Recent studies suggest that most women now are after the top 1% of men. This means TONS of heart breaks, and obviously women actually passing around men instead of the other way around.

Most women finding out the hard way that dating isn't fun anymore. The " normies "(4 -7,5 range) who got plenty to offer massively went mgtow. Mind you,most dudes don't know the terminology but still they naturally navigate that way.

Imagine being a woman. Stupid enough to think you can get much better than you are worth, only to get ran through for more then a decade now...eventually it's women who want the relationship more than men. It's women who " wanna be held " at night. A top 1 % dude can only hold 1 woman per night...

At some point the normal men were like" F it imma get me a sub hb5 if I have to ". Women will also reason like this.

Lastly, lets see if this will stay the same after a while..one undeniable fact seems to be that the algorithm tends to be generous in the beginning...
I agree. I had to delete my account because it was getting overwhelming. I was going to eventually cheat on my girl if I kept it. I was even talking to a few on the phone.

All of them were crazy. All had some sort of issues.

The algorithim was great even a few days after. It was not the algorithim. It was my pictures, my profile and the fact that women are really getting desperate.

A man can do well online if they are average/ slightly above average in looks. They need to get professional pictures taken. They also need a couple funny lines on their bio. They will do very well. The issue is that most guys are weirdos and dont take care of their body.

The average dude is not in shape and is not socially well calibrated. This is why they think OLD is difficult.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have not noticed any difference at all with Christian-cafe. But I'm not very active with my profile either in terms of sending out messages.
Maybe switch up your pictures and get on Hinge or Bumble. Then send out goofy messages. I promise you will kill it.

I say goofy stuff to them. For example if they have a pic of them skydiving I say " this is how you will look FALLING" for me. They eat thay conry shyt up because its unique and silly.

Its not that hard to game women. The issue is that charisma is largely genetic. Also most guys dont put in an effort to really learn it. They are also not in shape.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most normie range men (4-7.5) aren't going MGTOW. They are still hanging around the sexual marketplace, often with middling results. Some might catch some girlfriends, especially if they aren't overly reliant upon apps or social media DMs. In between girlfriends, many are acting like Average Frustrated Chumps. Those are the guys likely having a lot of "one date, no sex, no second date" interactions on swipe apps, and these are mostly at the choosing of the woman.

The normie range men who tend to do best are ones with good social circles who pick up a long term girlfriend that way.

Guys who stay off the apps have better outcomes. The apps are a good way to stay lose to permanently single for a normie range man or to date down big time. A male 7 might have to settle for a female 5 on an app, and that's even a better case scenario after a lot of frustration for the man.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have had some success lately but nothing really genuine connection or long term. In the last month i have slept with 3 women from bumble, but their values don't align with mine, i have communicated that and they just want sex with me. I'm 5'10" 180lbs at 10% bodyfat so that helps.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last month i have slept with 3 women from bumble, but their values don't align with mine, i have communicated that and they just want sex with me. I'm 5'10" 180lbs at 10% bodyfat so that helps.
Good results off of Bumble. Most men on Bumble don't have sex with 3 different women from Bumble in a month. Your low bodyfat % is helping there.

Is this Bumble in a Western nation or non-Western nation?

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good results off of Bumble. Most men on Bumble don't have sex with 3 different women from Bumble in a month. Your low bodyfat % is helping there.

Is this Bumble in a Western nation or non-Western nation?
Good Ole United States. I consider myself a top tier guy though. Great shape, Peak of SMV, 200k a year. Ive drastically improved my life in the last year just by hitting the gym and getting shredded. Ive lost 57lbs total and now clean bulking for another 8 weeks. Im telling you guys, get to the damn gym and get your nutrition in order. Every other aspect of your life will improve, and not just with women.