Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TOO MANY GIRLS = problem... input plz

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo whats up tards.

So basically I have too many girls. I'm 18.

I was datin this hot 16 year old, but she's really b*tchy, so we broke up. Shes dating other guys but she keeps comin back to me cuz they treat her terribly, cuz she's a punk. I kinda like her but I dono how to cope. Her family loves me, but she's disrespetful n ****.. but a good person, so iono.

I love this 15 year old to death(8.5), but her boyfriend died. She cheated on him with me, but she wants tnothing to do with me cuz she feels bad. We were smokin some shrubs together, and i made out with her friend Angie (7). She didnt see it, but she's trippin anyway.H er friend has a boyfriend, but likes me more cuz I'm tite like that. She's a FREAK, HOLY SH*T, you should have heard the stuff she whispered to me... :) She's 16 and she drives.. had a fat crush on me a few months back.. still does.

I got this 18 year old girl(8), my unicorn. I've liked her for EVER, she's my one-itis, and makes everything better. She's finally starting to feel me. We have an ice cream date tomorrow, I hope everything works out. I havent kissed her or anything, hopefully I can soon. She's really awesome.

Theres this 17 year old that likes me, but she's moving soon(6.5). She loves sex so this could be good, but she's hesitant cuz I had sex with her best friend in November. There's this 20 year old that only wants to screw(8), and then maybe go out later. I dono about that, cuz she's weird. Also, I met this 17 year old yesterday(6.5), she has awesome legs n thighs and looks like Ashlee Simpson, but she's cool and that would totally work. I put in almost no work, and we were makin out within an hour.

Also, I'm broke. My one-itis is the only finacially stable one, but Angie is rich. The rest are broke too...lol

My best choices are either try Angie out, or go slow with my one-itis. I think my oneitis could end up excellent, but Angie is awesome too...

Maybe I'm doing too much? Any ideas?

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know why they call it pokemon cause its about how many your can poke or capture them all! lol but dont worry about money you have the rest of your life to worry about that. Just have fun dude,

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To many girls u say??? U cant handle girls?? then hand em over to me !!!

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I counted seven girls there. There are also seven days in a week. Coincidence? I think not.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can never have too many options, as long as you dont get too attached to one of the options.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC at the end of the day most of them are too young for you.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC said:
I love this 15 year old to death(8.5)
I don't know what's worse, the fact you even dared to say love when you only lust, or the fact she's 15.

PocketGnome

Don Juan
Reaction score
itishe said:
AC/DC at the end of the day most of them are too young for you.

Agreed.

You should definately raise the bar up to someone around you age. And, maybe not talk to a few of them for a while. Or, get a public relationship with one of them (The one you want) and that should solve your problems. The hardest part of this I would imagine is picking which one you want the most.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus legal issues and crap like that. But all that aside, I think the 7 days/7 girls idea is good. Assign each girl a day lol.