Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many dudes mistake incompatibility for the girl playing games

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah that aint what chemistry is at all .

chemistry is literall called chemistry because its the hormonal /bio chemical feelings that arise when 2 people connect on a levelof comfort/security/confidence/sexual arousal/attraction.

Most people when they meet are not even comfortable.. they're trying to make it work because they have only 1 element 1) Attraction.. but they dont have the rapport, they're not on the same level/same vibe and the flirting doesnt work or one doesnt know how to flirt while the other tries.. theres a misalignment.. an incompatibility.. personality differences most of the time.

this incompatibility is what im talking about. then when the guy sees the girl again and this time tries to make a move becausehe didnt ge tthe # the first time, hes anxious to even ask her for it (an example im thinking of is a guy who dmed me about a work scenario).. hes waiting for validation even tho part of him feels like the girl likes him. they still haven't had the chemistry to meet halfway and create any good/non platonic rapport. thats where the "i like her/him but she/they are being weird"
OP you're a self-admitted fraud you have no idea what you're talking about you should ask the mods to ban you
This is pitiful
Here you are giving bad advice cause your full of ****

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes truly on the same level the chemistry will do all the work.

Guys develop interest and emotional investment without creating the proper rapport and connection, then wonder why shes acting weird when they are also acting weird in the womans eyes.

Girls especially younger will rarely put in the work, especially because women have no game.
Can you clarify what kind of compatibility you speak of? Sexual or pragmatic compatibility? I have had sex with women who I was not compatible with for a relationship or marriage.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
OP you're a self-admitted fraud you have no idea what you're talking about you should ask the mods to ban you
This is pitiful
Here you are giving bad advice cause your full of ****
You really don't read huh? I ONLY lied about only 2 things mainly kiddo. One was the physique and the other was making over 6 figures. To this day, none of my posts about my experience, my upbringing or any stories about womemn or dating were false.. Not only that, to this day, im still the only poster on here who posted multiple pics of diff grls and videos ind iff settings so u can tell it snot the same chick --
sht on valentines day alone i showed you guys how i hung with one chck earlier in the day and a diff chick in another day, in/on their beds.. and u can tell it was diff girls because not only the skin tone but the setting.

Regardless i made the post EXPOSING MYSELF (you act like somene exposed me), mostly for entertainment.. which is why i said i had only had 2 bodies.. to me that made it funnier.. when i n reality, i dated over 20 women and have had around 6 successful sexual relationships..

take your L kiddo, you nerds cant bring me down.. when I couldnt even bring myself down while trying to out of entertainment value lmao.

Can you clarify what kind of compatibility you speak of? Sexual or pragmatic compatibility? I have had sex with women who I was not compatible with for a relationship or marriage.
Mostly in approach/beginning of a connection and talking to a girl and "closing" or sealing the deal in sexual compatibility.. which I believe most younger guys are looking for.

ie: meeting someone at a workplace and trying to make something happen/build rapport.. misalignment of desires/mindframe kinda thing

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
So you lied and then lied again?
Nah i mean you are still trying to make it seem like im some bad guy who faked his whole entire identity.. like seriously man, you guys are so out of touch it sridiculous.. I mean, you're talking to the ONLY guy on here who posted pic sof multiple diff chicks in tehir beds, diff settings, videos and pics of cihcks cooking for me and sht..

no matter what the fucc is ay, you idiots should be looking up to me. because guess what, who else has proven anything on here?

even my basic texts of those diff girls begging me to hang out again beat most of the bull.sht texts people post on here

Regarldess its no secret this is a forum of losers, incels and inept males... Why would i even want to stay here any longer and impart any more advice or knowledge?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah i mean you are still trying to make it seem like im some bad guy who faked his whole entire identity..
You lied, and then in the post admitting your lies, you lied again. Plus you keep using a photo of another man.
I mean, you're talking to the ONLY guy on here who posted pic sof multiple diff chicks in tehir beds, diff settings, videos and pics of cihcks cooking for me and sht..
OK, that’s fine.

no matter what the fucc is ay, you idiots should be looking up to me. because guess what, who else has proven anything on here?
I should look up to you because you spent time with different women? I’ll look up to you when you did some good for other people, your friends, family members, raised a kid right, or something similar. I don’t look up to other men because they spent time with women

even my basic texts of those diff girls begging me to hang out again beat most of the bull.sht texts people post on here
I’ve received sexually-charged texts from women too and so have others here. What do you want from people here?

You appear to be begging for specific reactions from men here.
Regarldess its no secret this is a forum of losers, incels and inept males.
Yes, that goes for some. I actually think some should seriously consider taking care of some things in their lives before they even talk to the next woman.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really don't read huh? I ONLY lied about only 2 things mainly kiddo. One was the physique and the other was making over 6 figures. To this day, none of my posts about my experience, my upbringing or any stories about womemn or dating were false.. Not only that, to this day, im still the only poster on here who posted multiple pics of diff grls and videos ind iff settings so u can tell it snot the same chick --
sht on valentines day alone i showed you guys how i hung with one chck earlier in the day and a diff chick in another day, in/on their beds.. and u can tell it was diff girls because not only the skin tone but the setting.

Regardless i made the post EXPOSING MYSELF (you act like somene exposed me), mostly for entertainment.. which is why i said i had only had 2 bodies.. to me that made it funnier.. when i n reality, i dated over 20 women and have had around 6 successful sexual relationships..

take your L kiddo, you nerds cant bring me down.. when I couldnt even bring myself down while trying to out of entertainment value lmao.

Mostly in approach/beginning of a connection and talking to a girl and "closing" or sealing the deal in sexual compatibility.. which I believe most younger guys are looking for.

ie: meeting someone at a workplace and trying to make something happen/build rapport.. misalignment of desires/mindframe kinda thing
op yOU'RE A FRAUD i CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUS, FROM HER ON OUT I'M BLOCKING YOUR POST, YOU'RE A LIAR,
you can read my old posts I had field reports with videos and pictures, you still have a fake avatar of the man you pretend to be
Please go get professional help, you giving me Elliot Rodger vibes

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think another way to express what your saying is some of us are blinded by our emotions or are trying to hold on to something that isnt really there.