Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too many dudes mistake incompatibility for the girl playing games

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If shes truly on the same level the chemistry will do all the work.

Guys develop interest and emotional investment without creating the proper rapport and connection, then wonder why shes acting weird when they are also acting weird in the womans eyes.

Girls especially younger will rarely put in the work, especially because women have no game.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
The fvck are you blabbling about?

Girls who are into you sexually and romantically don't play games. Because they fear the risk of making you uninterested aka they fear losing you. It's as simple as that.
I don't know if you have a comprehension issue or just are frustrated -- but what you said is in direct accordance to my post. You clearly just read the title and couldn't wait to respond in your incel angst

Title should be phrased: "Too many dudes think girls are plaing games with them when they are simply incompatible". When two people like each other, it becomes clear and things happen annd stuff moves forward. When they are on diff levels aka one is confident and one is insecure, the lines become blurred and there can be no chemistry. That's the point. The other points are most guys in these dating circles get too invested in girls they barely know without any rapport/chemistry there in the first place.

Something only @CornbreadFed seemed to get

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Guys will walk in a burning house first and search for fire, girls will search the outside of the house first.
Again you're one of the only few guys who gets it /reads the actual post and not just the title which coulda been phrased better.

I don't even take these other dudes seriously.. they're unideal and if they had any success, they'd post some fly sht --but ofc they never do.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are compatible with every woman?
Compatability has nothing to do with attraction either. You know how I know this? Simple. You ever notice how a girl will start dating a guy and suddenly be into his interests and go full on out on it? Say the girl has never shot pool in her life, but the guy she starts dating is very into it. Before you know it, SHES into it, she joins a league, buys a new pool stick, everything.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Compatability has nothing to do with attraction either. You know how I know this? Simple. You ever notice how a girl will start dating a guy and suddenly be into his interests and go full on out on it? Say the girl has never shot pool in her life, but the guy she starts dating is very into it. Before you know it, SHES into it, she joins a league, buys a new pool stick, everything.
You didn't really answer his question my guy. and that's a terrible example by the way. When people like and respect someone, they often take on their hobbies/interests. Especially if they dont have many of their own. Guys do that sht to, does tht mean my homeboy is attracted to me since he got on Music Festivals/ UFC/Boxing from me?

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is merely short-term attraction or red flag of an immature girl participating in the dating field. Unless there's chemistry or some connecting interests, the relationship will deteriorate after the honey moon phase ends. We see it on this site all of the time. Guy gets pvssy struck by a baddie and ignores the glaring red flags. 6 months later, a help thread appears.

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck are you blabbling about?

Girls who are into you sexually and romantically don't play games. Because they fear the risk of making you uninterested aka they fear losing you. It's as simple as that.
Or they will only test/play a game after they have shown enough interest at first
Eg she expresses interest, you text/chat for a bit then she **** tests.
she will only do it when she feels secure in knowing she has signalled her interest and got you somewhat roped in - women want to test your frame before sleeping together.
But it won’t be the overall vibe of the interact and she won’t start off doing it.
When a girl is interested, the overall interaction (let’s say 90%) will be positive, easy going and she will seek rapport.
Hot and cold = not interested
Overtly breaking rapport (ie putting you down, subtle jab etc) = not interested
Consistently late reply = not interested

the key here is her vibe is feminine and the nature of the testing is feminine (ie covertly breaking rapport not overtly)

but pleasant and easy going convo that DOESNT LEAVE YOU CONFUSED with an occasional covert break in rapport (eg late reply, presents an obstacle to meeting up, turn up late) = interested

SHE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE HER LOOK MORE MASCULINE IN YOUR EYES
SHE MAINTAINS FEMININITY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE INTERACTION EVEN WHEN BREAKING RAPPORT/TESTING

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s no such thing as “chemistry”. It’s a made up term by women.
Disagree. Chemistry is mostly sexual attraction (which goes both ways, sometimes you might not find them sexy which effects how you interact). Chemistry is also your ability to "vibe" with them ie have good conversation, flirting, similar sense of humor, being "in sync" etc. I've been with high IL/high quality women who I had poor chemistry with. I actually think it's unconscious and uncontrollable, it's a gut feeling.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Disagree. Chemistry is mostly sexual attraction (which goes both ways, sometimes you might not find them sexy which effects how you interact). Chemistry is also your ability to "vibe" with them ie have good conversation, flirting, similar sense of humor, being "in sync" etc. I've been with high IL/high quality women who I had poor chemistry with. I actually think it's unconscious and uncontrollable, it's a gut feeling.
When we talk about chemistry, its basically that. Sexual vibes/aka biological hormones and chemicals when you vibe with someone and it gets going. The problem is most people dont understand attraction doesn't mean you will be compatible with someone. The reason I made this thread is becuase I noticed a common theme with guys who 8/10 times meet a chick at work or school and have trouble making things happen despite knowing the girl si attracted.. not realizing they're simply not compatible because their comfort and experience is not alligning.. One might be insecure/anxious , and the other might be ready to go.. But in almost all cases, both parties need to feel like theres somehting there to proceed, otherwise they just dont bother and the connection becomes stunted/weird and falls apart.

Now with me personally, the best "chemistry"/compatibility ive had was with women who were not afraid to make moves/ who knew how to flirt/and were always sexually experienced. Whereas the girls who seemed shy/nervous/inexperienced.. majority of the time it lead to nothing or to me having to do 100% of the work.

(to make things simpler) This is what this thread is about.-->
Now theres a whole slew of guys who think the girl is "playing games' 'being psychological" when theres just no interest or intent from her part or a clear difference of level of desire or intent, despite attraction. Why? becaus they think just because they had a few good convos with the girl, that she has to be into them. Incompatibility for me is also that-- you being into a girl whos just not into you. Or a girl whos just not seeing eye to eye with you. You might be suggestive and doing things for her to notice you or vice versa, and she might not be getting hints (especially in the workplace or school setting), and that incompatibility can cause you to start pulling back too or be frustrated with her lack of reciprocation.

or you are flirting with her and she doesn't know how to flirt back so she plays this passive "hide my feelings towards him role and hope he keeps giving me attention and it leads to something"--while you are primed and ready to just make moves and make things happen. This to me is also a huge sign of INCOMPATIBILITY. There's 2 diff mindframes going on here/2 diff levels of experience/anxiety/confidence surrounding dating/etc.

<-- This is what this thread is about.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r you are flirting with her and she doesn't know how to flirt back so she plays this passive "hide my feelings towards him role and hope he keeps giving me attention and it leads to something"--while you are primed and ready to just make moves and make things happen. This to me is also a huge sign of INCOMPATIBILITY. There's 2 diff mindframes going on here/2 diff levels of experience/anxiety/confidence surrounding dating/etc.

<-- This is what this thread is about.
Im gonna play devils advocate here and lean in towards evolutionary psychology, because it's an established science that factually explains why people do what they did and the framework we are building on top of today.

Simply put, the only thing that would make a man and woman incompatible is when the man is not a protector or a provider, that is all, like you guys aren't gonna spend every waking moment together, you aren't working together, most guys here agree you wanna spend about 2 days a week with an LTR woman, that being the weekend or maybe weeknights.

Sure, a woman can provide for and protect herself today, but just because she can do those things for herself does not mean this is gonna rewrite hundreds of thousands of years of genetic conditioning, I would call it a foundation, but it's not even that, this is all that attraction is, whatever is built on top of this is only existing because this was here before it.

With this being said, the only thing a woman could find attractive are men that further her own goals through, because even though all women possess that same conditioned foundation, they possess different goals to achieve this and society has recognized this, interfaced with this and tolerated this, like for example the way society treats a woman who gets paid alimony versus a man who is paid alimony... Is it the women who complain about a man being paid alimony? No, typically it is other men and here in lay the giant blind spot in your theory here, that it aims to explain the behavior of women, but it does not explain the behavior of the man.. I would say there is an inherent relationship between what men and women do at the highest levels of attraction, it's not a choice, it's genetic engineering essentially.

GGenetic engineering, but here is the thing: Women seek quality, because they can only have 1 baby at a time usually, where as men, we can have as many as our options allow us to, this also plays into the genetic conditioning we've been subject to for hundreds of thousands of years, point being women want access to the higher tiers of masculinity, even if they don't want kids, again, just because they don't want kids does not make this invalid or non-existent, it is still beneath the surface at all times.

Any idea that interfaces with this foundation, that sits on top of it, it just must satisfy the foundation, it must, if it comes into conflict with it, it will not exist for long.

To suggest incompatibility between a man and a woman, this isn't something that can exist without sitting on the foundation of masculinity and feminity, a biological Incongruence, a vibe, a feel, chemistry, these things are not individual, these things are pieces of a whole, when you have it, you just have it, your compatible with like 99% of women, when you don't have it, the only reason you aren't compatible is because the woman isn't satisfied and for us to invest a bunch of time in a woman when she can be biologically satisfied by a man in 2 minutes, it just doesn't make sense for us to continue to chase after her for years when she's just after a 2 minute window.

So even though, fundamentally, we are in agreeance, you are also trying to bring the individual into this when the individual has no place in this conversation at all. She's after the whole package, don't kid yourself.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imo If a girl is hot/cold (i.e., inconsistent), she's likely playing games. If she's consistently lukewarm or reserved she's incompatible.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply put, the only thing that would make a man and woman incompatible is when the man is not a protector or a provider, that is all, like you guys aren't gonna spend every waking moment together, you aren't working together, most guys here agree you wanna spend about 2 days a week with an LTR woman, that being the weekend or maybe weeknights.
I really think the manosphere needs to retire the pre-industrialized world arguments. We do not live in the dark ages or pre-industrialized world anymore for this to hold any water.

Sure, a woman can provide for and protect herself today, but just because she can do those things for herself does not mean this is gonna rewrite hundreds of thousands of years of genetic conditioning, I would call it a foundation, but it's not even that, this is all that attraction is, whatever is built on top of this is only existing because this was here before it.
The way we live today is nothing like we did in the Paleolithic era, so how is this even relatable?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Im gonna play devils advocate here and lean in towards evolutionary psychology, because it's an established science that factually explains why people do what they did and the framework we are building on top of today.

With this being said, the only thing a woman could find attractive are men that further her own goals through, because even though all women possess that same conditioned foundation, they possess different goals to achieve this and society has recognized this, interfaced with this and tolerated this, like for example the way society treats a woman who gets paid alimony versus a man who is paid alimony... Is it the women who complain about a man being paid alimony? No, typically it is other men and here in lay the giant blind spot in your theory here, that it aims to explain the behavior of women, but it does not explain the behavior of the man.. I would say there is an inherent relationship between what men and women do at the highest levels of attraction, it's not a choice, it's genetic engineering essentially.

GGenetic engineering, but here is the thing: Women seek quality, because they can only have 1 baby at a time usually, where as men, we can have as many as our options allow us to, this also plays into the genetic conditioning we've been subject to for hundreds of thousands of years, point being women want access to the higher tiers of masculinity, even if they don't want kids, again, just because they don't want kids does not make this invalid or non-existent, it is still beneath the surface at all times.

Any idea that interfaces with this foundation, that sits on top of it, it just must satisfy the foundation, it must, if it comes into conflict with it, it will not exist for long.

To suggest incompatibility between a man and a woman, this isn't something that can exist without sitting on the foundation of masculinity and feminity, a biological Incongruence, a vibe, a feel, chemistry, these things are not individual, these things are pieces of a whole, when you have it, you just have it, your compatible with like 99% of women, when you don't have it, the only reason you aren't compatible is because the woman isn't satisfied and for us to invest a bunch of time in a woman when she can be biologically satisfied by a man in 2 minutes, it just doesn't make sense for us to continue to chase after her for years when she's just after a 2 minute window.

So even though, fundamentally, we are in agreeance, you are also trying to bring the individual into this when the individual has no place in this conversation at all. She's after the whole package, don't kid yourself.
Great post and I agree with the genetic/evolutionary psychology women are predisposed to but Im really getting at this surface level of connection which your notion still plays apart of and would be one major angle to look at it from.

But it still ties into the notion of incompatibility. For instance a man might be thinking about primarily se.x in this encounter and connection with a woman and wanting to move quickly to obtain that where a woman might be not primed for that, especially if she doesnt highly value and prioritize sex in the equation and or superficialities like simply the man being a good flirt, good looking, charming, etc.

But i think in all instances the women still want consistency in behavior.. and that any discomfort created in the connection can hinder the connection being made.

In this instance of the man and women looking for different things and needing a diff type of deeper rapport to connect, theres an incompatibility.

While a woman whos experienced and primed for sexual connection and values that greatly might reciprocate well early on and the connection becomes compatible based on levels of security condidence comfort and attraction and desires matching.

Regardless its always important to understand the genetic psychology behind everything and be aware of it in interaction with women so thank you for bringing that up.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I really think the manosphere needs to retire the pre-industrialized world arguments. We do not live in the dark ages or pre-industrialized world anymore for this to hold any water.

The way we live today is nothing like we did in the Paleolithic era, so how is this even relatable?
This is also a great point and while it may be pretty obvious, I think that what @CAPSLOCK BANDIT brought up is still important when it comes to the women who dont fall into the superficialities of modern day society and are looking for a more serious and lifelong commitment.

Also want to mention, im impressed with the route this discussion is going.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also a great point and while it may be pretty obvious, I think that what @CAPSLOCK BANDIT brought up is still important when it comes to the women who dont fall into the superficialities of modern day society and are looking for a more serious and lifelong commitment.
The only time when women were free was towards the end of the greek, roman and Spartan empires

When women had a lot of liberties during those times : the birthplace decreased, gay sex was common and everyone was basically thinking about partying and sex . A lot of similarities with the current days

In the rest they were not free to do what they wanted and basically had little to no rights , so it is stupid to say that women now are any different than 500 years ago or 2000 years ago

Women are women and people tried to combat their nature by not giving them any rights besides having children and taking care of the house, most likely thinking that the freedom of the women collapsed the civilizations

But from my point the civilizations did not collapsed because of the freedom that was given to women, as they were not the only ones participating in orgies or partying. Men were doing it too. Both women and men were corrupted by the good times and became slaves of their urges , and thus societies collapsed soon after as there was almost no one to keep things running

Look at the children of wealthy people, the vast majority of them are degenerates with big mental problems due to the degenerate life they live. The struggles are the ones that build character, not money or power or whatever. When you have no problems the only thing that you have to do is to party and do orgies

Also, guys thinking that birth control is a modern thing are naive. Since the beginning of civilization mankind found ways to control births. Till recent times the birth control was a bit of poison that was taken early in the pregnancy. Women have quite a decent idea if they remained pregnant or not

As a summary, Very likely your grandma had the same thoughts as todays women, just that she could not act on them at the same level that women can nowadays :)

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop saying that women were better in the past than they are now, if your grandmother would have been born in todays world she would have been exactly the same as the rest of the women
Exactly, one of the first things you read in the Bible is about toxic women manipulation! Women have always been manipulative and coercive because they are physically weaker than men. Any person with a little sister or sisters knows that they are groomed to be like this from birth by society.