"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Too Hot to Handle is the best PUA Course ever

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2023
Messages
251
Reaction score
152
Age
26
That is literally Game summarized...

Youll see every archetype and notice the girls who go for those archetype of dudes...

The Sexy Nigels, the chill spiritual Nicks, the funny dude I forgot his name...

Good Game is embodying those characteristics and tailoring it to the girl lol

You will literally see which girl goes for who and why... The slutty Brittan goes for the "Alpha" dude and tries to tempt him away and she's turned on by his resolve... The player and the girl who's also a player but looks innocent.. lol

With sexual energy of course... Everything is sexual energy. This cannot be done without sexual energy. This is for another thread when Xavier is inspired moreso..

Anyways watch season 4 and observe... How Nigel uses sexual tension, how Nick transmutes spirituality.. and then craft your own unique approach, see which one does what under what circumstances etc..

It's almost free... Just get Netflix lol. It's 100K worth of PUA courses if you can peep the wisdom in it.

PS: I write for the Chads, if you get what I am saying you are a Chad.

Ive ignored too many of yall in here. I'm writing for old me who didn't realize he was a Chad.

Winners win and Losers lose. I'm just hear to remind ya and make it faster for the W to pull up :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top