Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too high testosterone...is it bad for dating, etc?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if ones total / free T levels is above range would it negatively impact dating, 'game'?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
For me high t level is not masturbating for few days, doing sports and then I cant really influence my behavior and never seemed that girls dont like it

Imo low t can cause passive aggressive behavior..

Machine10033

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on TRT.... my total testosterone hovers around 1400-1500 and free testosterone between 45-60 on lab corps testing range.

this is pretty high but I will say it will affect your game. When I had normal testosterone for my age group I would weigh things out before I would make a move. With high testosterone you really don’t care. In my opinion it eliminates my filter. I am not rude to people but I don’t care enough to sugar coat anything at these levels. i found my experiences positive since getting on TRT.

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering if ones total / free T levels is above range would it negatively impact dating, 'game'?
What do you mean by "too high" ?

If it's unnaturally high, I can see that being a problem; otherwise, are you concerned start raping school girls? They chemically castrate pedophiles, not because their testosterone is terribly high, but because their sexual impulses are corrupted, and better to just eliminate their sexual impulses, all together(personally, I'd rather just execute them).

Walking around with a raging hard-on 24/7 can be a distraction, but testosterone does have multiple other functions, other than just making us horny. If being horny is preoccupation, refocus on something difficult and/or "dangerous"(risky, not stupid).

You ever told a chick to get lost, because she was distracting you? If she insists on staying, she knows she'll have to calm the beast.

Unless you're injecting unnatural levels, I don't see the problem.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by "too high" ?

If it's unnaturally high, I can see that being a problem; otherwise, are you concerned start raping school girls? They chemically castrate pedophiles, not because their testosterone is terribly high, but because their sexual impulses are corrupted, and better to just eliminate their sexual impulses, all together(personally, I'd rather just execute them).

Walking around with a raging hard-on 24/7 can be a distraction, but testosterone does have multiple other functions, other than just making us horny. If being horny is preoccupation, refocus on something difficult and/or "dangerous"(risky, not stupid).

You ever told a chick to get lost, because she was distracting you? If she insists on staying, she knows she'll have to calm the beast.

Unless you're injecting unnatural levels, I don't see the problem.
Rape and/or pedophilia is more about a mental illness of control over another that happens to get satisfied sexually for the individual more than the high sex drive I believe...or that's how it is mentally I read somewhere long ago....there's people with high sex drive that probably barely get sex lol. But yeah I think it's more mental illness than high sex drive...but I get your point. I think a high sex drive at worst for the normal guy would make him 'ungrounded' in his energy level....like not stable to maturely do his normal tasks optimally day to day.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on TRT.... my total testosterone hovers around 1400-1500 and free testosterone between 45-60 on lab corps testing range.

this is pretty high but I will say it will affect your game. When I had normal testosterone for my age group I would weigh things out before I would make a move. With high testosterone you really don’t care. In my opinion it eliminates my filter. I am not rude to people but I don’t care enough to sugar coat anything at these levels. i found my experiences positive since getting on TRT.
I got my levels checked yesterday it's 1242 total T and 458 free T I think its quest diagnostics which makes out free T range at 165 or something

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had "too hight" testosterone, in the last bloodworks I did I've been average to low, average then average to high after I clean my diet.

I can relate with what machine said, at first I was concerned of other people reactions or conseguences of me breaking social rules...the more my T grew the less I cared about it.

Same thing when other men challenge me, low T was like "its not worth", average T was politely asking what was wrong, high T was like "bro Im not in the mood now" still in a kinda not too polite way.

I found that the more my T grows the less I tolerate women, I find myself mistreating them often anytime they do or say something stupid while at the same time Im much more sexually aggressive toward them.

Once I was at the gym on leg day and really had this strong impulse to grab a well made girl there and drag her to the ground, I had no other option than to transform that craving in aggressivity toward the weights.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it does, I have specifically heard comments from females like "he looks like he has too much T".

Some females don't like the muscle type. It would be too simple to just say "muscled guys are always attractive/pretty boys are gay".

In fact very handsome, slightly feminine guys can often score with high SMV level chicks while muscled guys will be ignored - especially if handsome guy has the game and muscled guy does not.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it does, I have specifically heard comments from females like "he looks like he has too much T".

Some females don't like the muscle type. It would be too simple to just say "muscled guys are always attractive/pretty boys are gay".

In fact very handsome, slightly feminine guys can often score with high SMV level chicks while muscled guys will be ignored - especially if handsome guy has the game and muscled guy does not.
Why are you listening to what comes out of females' mouths?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I have cu.m.m.ed into those mouths?
Doubtful. That said, since when did d*ck sucking equate to intelligence in your mind?

But either way, those girls you reference don't even understand "high T". If they think that equals muscles, that shows their stupidity right then and there.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doubtful. That said, since when did d*ck sucking equate to intelligence in your mind?

But either way, those girls you reference don't even understand "high T". If they think that equals muscles, that shows their stupidity right then and there.
Jeesus...do you want to play "no you didn't"/"Yes I did!" game with me?

Btw. plz read with understanding - I wrote she referred to "too much T" guys not "high T" guys.

And where did I say sucking my c.ock equals intelligence? (however its certainly equals decent taste in c.ock!) I know several really hot chicks that took blue pill teddy bear guy for a husband or fiancee and then phuck around his back with every guy they like to - that was one of them.

However, back to the topic - high T generally equals muscles, too high T equals also emotional issues and small ballz so there's certainly something like too high T.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t worry about too high level of testosterone. If it actually gets “too high” your body will convert it to estrogen.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t worry about too high level of testosterone. If it actually gets “too high” your body will convert it to estrogen.
THEN you can worry, because you'll start getting biitch tits, and the elevated estrogen will signal your body to stop making so much testosterone. Might make you an ideal antiquing partner for her, on the plus side.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THEN you can worry, because you'll start getting biitch tits, and the elevated estrogen will signal your body to stop making so much testosterone. Might make you an ideal antiquing partner for her, on the plus side.
Exactly. That’s why most TRT guys get estrogen blockers at the same time. Periodic blood tests to check it.
for me it’s diet and exercise. Works pretty good. Can still go three times in an hour or two.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience the best route is egg cholesterol. Good eggs. Good eggs are higher in vitamin D which also elevated testosterone.
im a firm believer in egg cholesterol. It’s the shyt. The best way is to get a couple of backyard chickens and let them roam the yard eating bugs, worms, spiders etc. and a good feed. There are some good ones out there now. They have flax and other ingredients in it to produce high quality eggs.

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. That’s why most TRT guys get estrogen blockers at the same time. Periodic blood tests to check it.
for me it’s diet and exercise. Works pretty good. Can still go three times in an hour or two.
DIM and an anti-prolactin are pretty good, for the non-TRT guys. Boron helps to increase free T, too. Make the most of what your body produces naturally, and keeping the conversion and estrogen low encourages production to stay high. If you're having trouble with your joints, it's better to look into joint specific supplements, instead of being tempted to let the E creep up, IMO.