Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too high testosterone...is it bad for dating, etc?

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if ones total / free T levels is above range would it negatively impact dating, 'game'?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
For me high t level is not masturbating for few days, doing sports and then I cant really influence my behavior and never seemed that girls dont like it

Imo low t can cause passive aggressive behavior..

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on TRT.... my total testosterone hovers around 1400-1500 and free testosterone between 45-60 on lab corps testing range.

this is pretty high but I will say it will affect your game. When I had normal testosterone for my age group I would weigh things out before I would make a move. With high testosterone you really don’t care. In my opinion it eliminates my filter. I am not rude to people but I don’t care enough to sugar coat anything at these levels. i found my experiences positive since getting on TRT.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by "too high" ?

If it's unnaturally high, I can see that being a problem; otherwise, are you concerned start raping school girls? They chemically castrate pedophiles, not because their testosterone is terribly high, but because their sexual impulses are corrupted, and better to just eliminate their sexual impulses, all together(personally, I'd rather just execute them).

Walking around with a raging hard-on 24/7 can be a distraction, but testosterone does have multiple other functions, other than just making us horny. If being horny is preoccupation, refocus on something difficult and/or "dangerous"(risky, not stupid).

You ever told a chick to get lost, because she was distracting you? If she insists on staying, she knows she'll have to calm the beast.

Unless you're injecting unnatural levels, I don't see the problem.
Rape and/or pedophilia is more about a mental illness of control over another that happens to get satisfied sexually for the individual more than the high sex drive I believe...or that's how it is mentally I read somewhere long ago....there's people with high sex drive that probably barely get sex lol. But yeah I think it's more mental illness than high sex drive...but I get your point. I think a high sex drive at worst for the normal guy would make him 'ungrounded' in his energy level....like not stable to maturely do his normal tasks optimally day to day.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am on TRT.... my total testosterone hovers around 1400-1500 and free testosterone between 45-60 on lab corps testing range.

this is pretty high but I will say it will affect your game. When I had normal testosterone for my age group I would weigh things out before I would make a move. With high testosterone you really don’t care. In my opinion it eliminates my filter. I am not rude to people but I don’t care enough to sugar coat anything at these levels. i found my experiences positive since getting on TRT.
I got my levels checked yesterday it's 1242 total T and 458 free T I think its quest diagnostics which makes out free T range at 165 or something

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never had "too hight" testosterone, in the last bloodworks I did I've been average to low, average then average to high after I clean my diet.

I can relate with what machine said, at first I was concerned of other people reactions or conseguences of me breaking social rules...the more my T grew the less I cared about it.

Same thing when other men challenge me, low T was like "its not worth", average T was politely asking what was wrong, high T was like "bro Im not in the mood now" still in a kinda not too polite way.

I found that the more my T grows the less I tolerate women, I find myself mistreating them often anytime they do or say something stupid while at the same time Im much more sexually aggressive toward them.

Once I was at the gym on leg day and really had this strong impulse to grab a well made girl there and drag her to the ground, I had no other option than to transform that craving in aggressivity toward the weights.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it does, I have specifically heard comments from females like "he looks like he has too much T".

Some females don't like the muscle type. It would be too simple to just say "muscled guys are always attractive/pretty boys are gay".

In fact very handsome, slightly feminine guys can often score with high SMV level chicks while muscled guys will be ignored - especially if handsome guy has the game and muscled guy does not.
Why are you listening to what comes out of females' mouths?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I have cu.m.m.ed into those mouths?
Doubtful. That said, since when did d*ck sucking equate to intelligence in your mind?

But either way, those girls you reference don't even understand "high T". If they think that equals muscles, that shows their stupidity right then and there.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Dude that is not TRT that is being on steroids. Let's stop trying to fool ourselves.

TRT levels are around 600-900 usually. No doctor is going to prescribe a dose of 1400-1500. That is not humanly possible unless there is some type of issue with your hormones where you have T being way overproduced. You are not on TRT with a supraphysiological dose of testosterone. That's being on steroids.

I really hope you are taking exemestane/aromasin or letrozole to keep estradiol levels in check and giving blood religiously every 8 weeks or you are a cardiovascular event(stroke/heart attack from blood clot) waiting to happen.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that is not TRT that is being on steroids. Let's stop trying to fool ourselves.

TRT levels are around 600-900 usually. No doctor is going to prescribe a dose of 1400-1500. That is not humanly possible unless there is some type of issue with your hormones where you have T being way overproduced. You are not on TRT with a supraphysiological dose of testosterone. That's being on steroids.

I really hope you are taking exemestane/aromasin or letrozole to keep estradiol levels in check and giving blood religiously every 8 weeks or you are a cardiovascular event(stroke/heart attack from blood clot) waiting to happen.
I have bloods taken every 6 months. I do not aromatize much estrogen and have to keep an eye on my estrogen to test ratio. It actually gets too low at times. Been on this dosage of test for a year and blood is still in range.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have bloods taken every 6 months. I do not aromatize much estrogen and have to keep an eye on my estrogen to test ratio. It actually gets too low at times. Been on this dosage of test for a year and blood is still in range.
Good man...I would still be giving blood just in case...number 1 reason why some people have issues when taking test.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually 1400-1500 is not "super". The large body builders are at levels of 5000 even 10000. 100 mg of tests used in the normal TRT gets a guy to high normal so 800-1000. Male bodybuilders shoot 2000MG a week. Or 20x that amount.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually 1400-1500 is not "super". The large body builders are at levels of 5000 even 10000. 100 mg of tests used in the normal TRT gets a guy to high normal so 800-1000. Male bodybuilders shoot 2000MG a week. Or 20x that amount.
It is supra because that simply means a dosage that your body cannot produce naturally.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is supra because that simply means a dosage that your body cannot produce naturally.
Ok. There are a few oddballs who do produce that much.

Theres even a natural female track athelete that produces hi range for a male. But i suspect she has testes in her body which never decended.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ok. There are a few oddballs who do produce that much.

Theres even a natural female track athelete that produces hi range for a male. But i suspect she has testes in her body which never decended.
Yeah, those are people thst have hormonal issues tho which is what I said in my original response...

I need to up my dose tho...I am on pellets and its not getting me into a high enough range...going to need to start small injection doses to boost it further.

Definitely effecting my ability to get lean and lose weight past a certain point.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, those are people thst have hormonal issues tho which is what I said in my original response...

I need to up my dose tho...I am on pellets and its not getting me into a high enough range...going to need to start small injection doses to boost it further.

Definitely effecting my ability to get lean and lose weight past a certain point.
Try also products which reduce estrogen. Eating a head of broccoli seems to have an effect on me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just a question. What happens if you go off of something if ever?
Do you just get fat again?
Once you make that decision to go on TRT you make it for life bro. There is no going back. Your body will never be able to produce it's own T again.

My issue is my T levels are not being boosted high enough right now. Note I am not talking about going on a steroid level dose, just boosting it from 500ish or so to 800 or 900 which is still well within normal range

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Try also products which reduce estrogen. Eating a head of broccoli seems to have an effect on me.
I take exemestane/aromasin 3x a week because I am a high aromatizer...keeps my levels in the low 20s where they should be otherwise I get moon face and my estradiol explodes