Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too good to be true

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
how long before I say something to fvck it up or she finds out something about me that makes her change her mind.
Depends on when you open your mouth to say something stupid, or tell her something about yourself that she can use against you.

Not asking for advice with her. Like I said, she’s got a couple negative things about her so if things end I’m ok with that.
That’s good you are OK with it.

One in particular a few months ago, we were off to a great start had a great connection. Really high interest on her end and then out of nowhere just decides we should just be friends.
It’s never out of nowhere. Either she is an great actress, or you completely misjudged your value to society.

Just a thought, wanted to see what you guys think or if you’ve ever had the same feeling.
No because you do what do regardless of what the women thinks, feels or acts. Once you start deviating from your life to impress a woman, she’ll be pulling strings like a puppet.

I mean if she likes a play or horse back riding, you can check it out with her, but don’t be doing anything in exchange for sex. That’s what movies are for.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's been online in Sosuave for more then 10 years, maybe going 15 years now.

No more excuses for this sort of behaviour that not only tarnishes the reputation of this forum but also puts more men at risk by thinking along similar lines as he.

He's creating bottom feeders with the way he thinks.
Men try to validate themselves in a non working viewpoint for this day and age.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother has used the internet (in part as a professional) for over 10 years and barely made a single comment. He gives zero f.ucks whatsoever and it's hilarious.

Anyone who speaks has something to prove, or is based in some sort of ego.
People talk...