Too good to be true

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is native asian and due to my insane masculinity and dominant frame, she feeds me grapes and worships my shyt stains on the toilet.

if you’re getting anything less, it’s you who are the problem.

@LARaiders85 :)
I thought you we're so masculine a feminist built female submitted to your awesomeness and is an excellent help mate and lover.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is native asian and due to my insane masculinity and dominant frame, she feeds me grapes and worships my shyt stains on the toilet.

if you’re getting anything less, it’s you who are the problem.

@LARaiders85 :)
Cool man. I already know. My wife is native North Vietnamese and is exactly that. And sexy azz hell to boot. Ill never go back hahaha.

A few years ago i remember your posts when you met her. Glad it worked out because you were reay struggling with that super masculine frame of yours.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man. I already know. My wife is native North Vietnamese and is exactly that. And sexy azz hell to boot. Ill never go back hahaha.

A few years ago i remember your posts when you met her. Glad it worked out because you were reay struggling with that super masculine frame of yours.
mine is north too. They are better looking than south Vietnamese (although she did live there she’s ethnically north)

however, I prefer southern people. So does she, more western, less judgement, more freedom

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mine is north too. They are better looking than south Vietnamese (although she did live there she’s ethnically north)

however, I prefer southern people. So does she, more western, less judgement, more freedom
Yes. On our last visit to see her family i spoke to some close friends and i could tell they expressed a desire for what you just said.
Things are changing quickly though it seems.
After dinner the one evening we all watched Captain America. It was fcking hilarious!!

Its been a learning curve learning the cultural differences. And the fruit over there is fcking amazing.
When i finish a fruit smoothie over there i literally get depressed. :lol:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Yes, insecure women sabotage relationships out of their insecurity.
Every single women is insecure.

That's why they seek men with strength - mentally, physically and spiritually.

@LARaiders85 you just need some girl to blame for ur own shortcomings.

A decade of blaming women in Sosuave and you're still stuck in a vicious circle of victimhood.

When will you grow up?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A decade of blaming women in Sosuave and you're still stuck in a vicious circle of victimhood.

When will you grow up?
Well since you are a creepy autistic guy, 100% fake attention wh0r(obviously), and 100% irrelevant (third world sh1thole country) no woman would ever tell you "I sabatoge relationships with guys that are too good for me" I guess. Just glad my information based on experience gets me stuck in your very, very sick head

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When will you grow up?
He might just be unaware that he keeps fvcking with the same group.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
He might just be unaware that he keeps fvcking with the same group.
He's been online in Sosuave for more then 10 years, maybe going 15 years now.

No more excuses for this sort of behaviour that not only tarnishes the reputation of this forum but also puts more men at risk by thinking along similar lines as he.

He's creating bottom feeders with the way he thinks.

Trump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long before I say something to fvck it up or she finds out something about me that makes her change her mind.
Depends on when you open your mouth to say something stupid, or tell her something about yourself that she can use against you.

Not asking for advice with her. Like I said, she’s got a couple negative things about her so if things end I’m ok with that.
That’s good you are OK with it.

One in particular a few months ago, we were off to a great start had a great connection. Really high interest on her end and then out of nowhere just decides we should just be friends.
It’s never out of nowhere. Either she is an great actress, or you completely misjudged your value to society.

Just a thought, wanted to see what you guys think or if you’ve ever had the same feeling.
No because you do what do regardless of what the women thinks, feels or acts. Once you start deviating from your life to impress a woman, she’ll be pulling strings like a puppet.

I mean if she likes a play or horse back riding, you can check it out with her, but don’t be doing anything in exchange for sex. That’s what movies are for.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since you are a creepy autistic guy, 100% fake attention wh0r(obviously), and 100% irrelevant (third world sh1thole country) no woman would ever tell you "I sabatoge relationships with guys that are too good for me" I guess. Just glad my information based on experience gets me stuck in your very, very sick head
Smart. The guy is an irrelevant creepy old man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's been online in Sosuave for more then 10 years, maybe going 15 years now.

No more excuses for this sort of behaviour that not only tarnishes the reputation of this forum but also puts more men at risk by thinking along similar lines as he.

He's creating bottom feeders with the way he thinks.
Men try to validate themselves in a non working viewpoint for this day and age.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men try to validate themselves in a non working viewpoint for this day and age.
My brother has used the internet (in part as a professional) for over 10 years and barely made a single comment. He gives zero f.ucks whatsoever and it's hilarious.

Anyone who speaks has something to prove, or is based in some sort of ego.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother has used the internet (in part as a professional) for over 10 years and barely made a single comment. He gives zero f.ucks whatsoever and it's hilarious.

Anyone who speaks has something to prove, or is based in some sort of ego.
People talk...