Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Too good to be true

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this chick and ya she’s got some things about her that are definite negatives but still the thought crossed my mind why she’s seeing a guy like me. I know my own worth but still, this chick could pretty much choose any guy she wants. Now I think to myself that ya it’s great but how long before I say something to fvck it up or she finds out something about me that makes her change her mind.

Not asking for advice with her. Like I said, she’s got a couple negative things about her so if things end I’m ok with that.

But the way I’m thinking, I’m starting to wonder if it might be what has caused some girls to want to end things in the past. Thinking things with me are too good to be true and they worry they’ll slip and I’ll judge them. One in particular a few months ago, we were off to a great start had a great connection. Really high interest on her end and then out of nowhere just decides we should just be friends.

Could have been anything but I just wonder how often this is something women think of. I’m making at the bare minimum 5x what she makes a year, goes for most women in my area. I’m sure that would cause some anxiety in a woman that wants to be more in control.

Just a thought, wanted to see what you guys think or if you’ve ever had the same feeling.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on, make sure there something worth in the relationship, watch for emo connection and within same wavelength, make sure she had feelings for you.. Chemistry can be fake, feeling none. Trust your guts, enjoy it when there's admiration and respect goes along.

sexymanman

Banned
Reaction score
Don't use money to get women unless you wanna give them money and a lot if you got a lot. You should be able to get women based on how you carry yourself. Become a player.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha no but wishful thinking. Attractive women date up. Not down. You got left because she had better options. Atleast to her.
Nahh not all of them my recent 9 telling me she needs to be more attractive than her partner to be safe in the relationship, made me scratch my head for a while.. But yeah this is not my first time hearing that either with women.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been seeing this chick and ya she’s got some things about her that are definite negatives but still the thought crossed my mind why she’s seeing a guy like me. I know my own worth but still, this chick could pretty much choose any guy she wants. Now I think to myself that ya it’s great but how long before I say something to fvck it up or she finds out something about me that makes her change her mind.

Not asking for advice with her. Like I said, she’s got a couple negative things about her so if things end I’m ok with that.

But the way I’m thinking, I’m starting to wonder if it might be what has caused some girls to want to end things in the past. Thinking things with me are too good to be true and they worry they’ll slip and I’ll judge them. One in particular a few months ago, we were off to a great start had a great connection. Really high interest on her end and then out of nowhere just decides we should just be friends.

Could have been anything but I just wonder how often this is something women think of. I’m making at the bare minimum 5x what she makes a year, goes for most women in my area. I’m sure that would cause some anxiety in a woman that wants to be more in control.

Just a thought, wanted to see what you guys think or if you’ve ever had the same feeling.
"why she’s seeing a guy like me. "

" this chick could pretty much choose any guy she wants"

"how long before I say something to fvck it up or she finds out something about me that makes her change her mind."

This mentality is putting her on a pedastile. This mentality would be why they change their mind and walk away.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"why she’s seeing a guy like me. "

" this chick could pretty much choose any guy she wants"

"how long before I say something to fvck it up or she finds out something about me that makes her change her mind."

This mentality is putting her on a pedastile. This mentality would be why they change their mind and walk away.
Not in my opinion. Pedestal would mean I don’t see her flaws and think she’s perfect, which I definitely am aware of. I’ve been here long enough to know the fundamentals lol you can’t tell me that just because I’m seeing her means I’m on her level. Just being real, looks she definitely has the upper hand. I definitely have my life more in order so ya that’s the trade off.

Not the point of this thread though, was just posting that to explain what I meant and why I had the thought about if anyone else here had been in a situation where the imbalance caused too much anxiety.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in my opinion. Pedestal would mean I don’t see her flaws and think she’s perfect, which I definitely am aware of. I’ve been here long enough to know the fundamentals lol you can’t tell me that just because I’m seeing her means I’m on her level. Just being real, looks she definitely has the upper hand. I definitely have my life more in order so ya that’s the trade off.

Not the point of this thread though, was just posting that to explain what I meant and why I had the thought about if anyone else here had been in a situation where the imbalance caused too much anxiety.
Sorry i completely disagree. Asking those questions and admitting you are beneith her and having anxiety about it is in fact putting her on a pedestal

If she is a 1 or a 10 in looks you treat them the same. i know you say you see her flaws but and that is good but looks mean nothing except you find her attractive and appealing. She isnt above you unless you are putting her up above you.

And you should have no trouble answering the questions. Why is she with me? Because i am an awesome catch.
This chick could pick any guy. And i could have any other girl. she is lucky to have me or be in my rotation.

How long till i do something or say something......be dammed. She is lucky to be in my rotation i can have any chick i want....it is her that better not eff up or ill next her like the dozens and dozens that have been nexted before her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be many variables. I'll throw a few things out there for thought.

You mentioned making more money than these women in your life.
Do you drive a high-status type car?
Are you in a small town; resulting in you having a reputation of being financially well off?
Do you dress the part of being highly successful?

The above could serve as attributes that offer women validation that they'd previously not achieved.
If none of the above apply, there could be countless reasons for their attraction.

You mentioned a pattern of them eventually losing interest. Here's a few thoughts:
Once you know that they are interested.....
Are you making too many compromises... in effort to maintain their interest level?
Are you suddenly e-mailing, texting or calling more than before?
Are you becoming 'lazy' ; thinking that now that you have them, you no longer need to do as before?

Sometimes women are just fickle and there's no logical explanation. However, if you are noticing pattern, it's probably time to take some personal stock within yourself.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a dream last night very bizarre involving an alien invasion (sense of doom, nowhere to go/retreat to in buildings least affected) but I end up in a grocery or walgreens or hardware store (couldn't tell) and there was a stocker redhead gal there squatting doing her job and I struck up a convo with her and then stooped down and started kino on her knee and right leg (shorts) and I told her that it seemed that I used to remember there being a door to the stockroom right behind her where she was sitting but now it is gone (like walled over), so she's telling me more and more things and informing me about more and more things in the convo and I'm just listening, nodding, ummhmming, and epiphanying, allthewhile using kino even as I get up I get up pushing or using her bare knee, then (I can't think of how to get her number no pen like I was in pre-cellphone times) she grabs my arm and we slip into the stockroom and she pulls down her pants and I slip it in quick and cvm quick, then I wake up. Of course, before going to sleep I'd read a book on sperm and mating strategies, fertility etc so I guess that implanted in my mind the use of a quick insemination (another chapter does too) before she can even orgasm (greatest chance of greatest amount of sperm retention). All these dreams seem so Real. The alien sh!t was scary I could only see them down the hallway at a distance, but once I did, it was over for me, no way to escape.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the momentum dies that quickly, there's always another guy in the picture.
This is why you always trust your gut when red flags pops up early on.
Sometimes you look over these red flags and think you are above her, but that's when she pulls the red carpet underneath you and surprises you unexpectedly.

Live and Learn

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There could be many variables. I'll throw a few things out there for thought.

You mentioned making more money than these women in your life.
Do you drive a high-status type car?
Are you in a small town; resulting in you having a reputation of being financially well off?
Do you dress the part of being highly successful?

The above could serve as attributes that offer women validation that they'd previously not achieved.
If none of the above apply, there could be countless reasons for their attraction.

You mentioned a pattern of them eventually losing interest. Here's a few thoughts:
Once you know that they are interested.....
Are you making too many compromises... in effort to maintain their interest level?
Are you suddenly e-mailing, texting or calling more than before?
Are you becoming 'lazy' ; thinking that now that you have them, you no longer need to do as before?

Sometimes women are just fickle and there's no logical explanation. However, if you are noticing pattern, it's probably time to take some personal stock within yourself.
I don’t currently drive a nice car, but her seeing my ig she knows in the past I’ve had a few. Now just drive a year old F-150 base model lol nothing too fancy. They all know I own a small business, just 2 employees. I don’t dress fancy at all, not my thing.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree that if things go wrong, there's "always another guy in the picture." And even if this would happen to be the case, if there's a pattern, it's no longer "stupid bytch" it's "stupid dude." And yes, I have been the "stupid dude" before (we all have). The key is to learn from our bad patterns and correct them.

If there's a continual unfavorable pattern, we men need to take ownership that we are the cause of the problem. On a subconscious level, *we* are giving the signals that this is acceptable behavior.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse last i knew she was Native Asian.
She is native asian and due to my insane masculinity and dominant frame, she feeds me grapes and worships my shyt stains on the toilet.

if you’re getting anything less, it’s you who are the problem.

@LARaiders85 :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is native asian and due to my insane masculinity and dominant frame, she feeds me grapes and worships my shyt stains on the toilet.

if you’re getting anything less, it’s you who are the problem.

@LARaiders85 :)
I thought you we're so masculine a feminist built female submitted to your awesomeness and is an excellent help mate and lover.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man. I already know. My wife is native North Vietnamese and is exactly that. And sexy azz hell to boot. Ill never go back hahaha.

A few years ago i remember your posts when you met her. Glad it worked out because you were reay struggling with that super masculine frame of yours.
mine is north too. They are better looking than south Vietnamese (although she did live there she’s ethnically north)

however, I prefer southern people. So does she, more western, less judgement, more freedom

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, insecure women sabotage relationships out of their insecurity.
Every single women is insecure.

That's why they seek men with strength - mentally, physically and spiritually.

@LARaiders85 you just need some girl to blame for ur own shortcomings.

A decade of blaming women in Sosuave and you're still stuck in a vicious circle of victimhood.

When will you grow up?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every single women is insecure.

That's why they seek men with strength - mentally, physically and spiritually.

@LARaiders85 you just need some girl to blame for ur own shortcomings.

A decade of blaming women in Sosuave and you're still stuck in a vicious circle of victimhood.

When will you grow up?
He might just be unaware that he keeps fvcking with the same group.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He might just be unaware that he keeps fvcking with the same group.
He's been online in Sosuave for more then 10 years, maybe going 15 years now.

No more excuses for this sort of behaviour that not only tarnishes the reputation of this forum but also puts more men at risk by thinking along similar lines as he.

He's creating bottom feeders with the way he thinks.