"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Too confident???

Guillain

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
My friend told me today that 2 girls were talking in my back saying that I'm too confident and that it's a turn off... also that I love myself too much.

Hahaha, what y'all think about that?
I think it's pretty weird...

:)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
thats actually happened to me before. My current girlfriend and her friends have commented that I am too egotistical, too ****y, etc.

Ive tried to tone it down a bit, but not too much.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
its such a coincidence that i found this post here. my friend and i were just talking about it. he said i was overconfident.

i know that i am but we're not talking about women here or how i handle them. its cuz i live with the principles that if im not sure with what im gonna say, they i should just shut up. lest i wanna wrongly influence some people's lives one way or another.

i dunno. im not sure cuz the word they use means 'full of himself'. im not even like that. i do what i wanna do. i don't say, 'hey! im cute!' like the other guys they label as the same.

i just dont understand them. i try to calm myself down by telling myself that's its just one of two things:

either im too confident or they're just insecure.

id appreciate if anyone could help me in on this too. maybe its cuz i do well in class and i happen to actually READ???
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Don't act too ****y. I've asked some friends (girls) about the subject and they did state that it was a huge turn-off.


Confidence is not the same as ****iness. You can be sure of yourself, but don't brag and front too much. Also, its important not to put yourself on the pedestal, pretending you're God's gift to women. Just like us, they appreciate something that acts attainable.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I love ****iness, its my most powerful tool is seducing women... well, the most powerful tool thats mental :). Just be funny about it, get her laughing. I'd rather be way over ****y than just a little under :).
 
Top