Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Brady trades Giselle in for an upgrade...wow

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I mean sure, by society's and the media's definition she is "hot". I personally don't find babie-looking girls attractive. I find them boring and insipid. Plus those boobs, nah man. But hey, that's just me.

So did he upgrade? Meh, subjective to the eye of the beholder. Higher SMV? Sure. High value girl? Who knows.

PS: We really have to stop talking about celebrities. Gossiping is not something men should be doing. Who knows if they are really dating and we will never know what's behind the scenes.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this proves Brady is the GOAT.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gisele is complaining about life.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks way older than 26

Edit: Glad to see that @Modern Man Advice sees the same thing. Y'all are seriously pedestalizing women because of their age. TBH, if that article said that girl was in her 40s I wouldn't have questioned it. I would seriously rather stick my weenie in his ex because that girl is just meh at best.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I mean sure, by society's and the media's definition she is "hot". I personally don't find babie-looking girls attractive.
What kind of girls do you find attractive?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The hivemind has started up with Gisele running her mouth about how hard divorce was on her family. We can't have men thinking they can upgrade to younger models after all.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of girls do you find attractive?
Outdoorsy, down to get dirty both literally and figuratively, spontaneous, laid back, etc, etc. So it's obviously not so much the look but the vibe/lifestyle/mindset that attracts me. Without sounding superficial, as long as they are not overweight, hairy, or have bad hygiene I can go for any race, color, look.

But if you press me hard, I'd say redheads and Japanese turn my head every time. Which is funny cause they are two completely different types of girls.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gisele is complaining about life.

Sounds like she is admitting she was an insufferable drinker before the divorce. Despite their combined fortunes, she was miserable and chose to leave. Now Tom gets to play with younger women. Good for him. Just don’t marry any of these bimbos and lose your fortune over some bolt-ons.

Another example of where a 40 year old single ”super model” mom is headed. Someday she will be crying with our pal Paulina Porizkova. I’m invisible now, wha! Problem is we think of these women when they were at their peak beauty. They all eventually turn into old prunes. The wall comes for everyone. The article had it sound like she was gorgeous in her skimpy bikini. Nah, give me a Mexican weather girl any day. IMG_0823.jpeg IMG_0824.jpeg

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Upgrade? Hell no
In a way the sex alone is an upgrade because she is younger than GB. Relationship-wise, I agree she´s not an upgrade for all the reasons you already established.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she is admitting she was an insufferable drinker before the divorce. Despite their combined fortunes, she was miserable and chose to leave. Now Tom gets to play with younger women. Good for him. Just don’t marry any of these bimbos and lose your fortune over some bolt-ons.

Another example of where a 40 year old single ”super model” mom is headed. Someday she will be crying with our pal Paulina Porizkova. I’m invisible now, wha! Problem is we think of these women when they were at their peak beauty. They all eventually turn into old prunes. The wall comes for everyone. The article had it sound like she was gorgeous in her skimpy bikini. Nah, give me a Mexican weather girl any day. View attachment 11165 View attachment 11166
I'd hit it:

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reinforces the points I made earlier in the thread about her being an attention seeking, gold digging hoe. Speaks poorly of her character, hitting on a guy who's in a relationship.
Hey this thread is back. Looks like little miss plastic got a new filling of juvederm with that chin implant. No clue why a man of his status would bother with a plastic surgery instagram kardashian clone...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Bolt on boobies make it a no-go for me...its like I have a real aversion to them for some reason, I'd rather the woman be an a-cup or no cup.