Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Brady feels "abandoned"

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in New England and am a die hard pats fan. Tom will come out on top. Giselle will gets some material stuff out of it but won't be able to secure another man like him as some of the posters already pointed out. A couple of romps at best. She is overplaying her hand.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The American football GOAT can't be this much of a weenie. :rolleyes:
Getting divorced hurts, that's just a fact of life. Doesn't make you a weenie.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The American football GOAT can't be this much of a weenie. :rolleyes:
@MatureDJ, It’s time to give a pro quality mentally tough man the respect he has earned …
The idea that he could feel abandoned is a statement void of common sense.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom will have a stable of young HB10s lined up the day his divorce is final.
Agree. Anecdotally, I saw an example of this. One guy I know got divorced. He had a solid salary and possessions. Good social circle too. As soon as word got out in the social sphere about his wife leaving him, multiple women came out of the woodwork to express interest.

This guy makes a fraction of the salary of Tom Brady. Lots of 6-7s were interested in this guy as they saw him as a solid provider type.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree. Anecdotally, I saw an example of this. One guy I know got divorced. He had a solid salary and possessions. Good social circle too. As soon as word got out in the social sphere about his wife leaving him, multiple women came out of the woodwork to express interest.

This guy makes a fraction of the salary of Tom Brady. Lots of 6-7s were interested in this guy as they saw him as a solid provider type.
I know several guys like this in my current group. The moment they break up, they will have lots of girls going after them. And these guys will not be waiting for long. Their gfs are getting fatter and uglier.

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Tom Brady has the jawline of a superhero. He could easily be cast as the next Captain America.
A lot of that is cosmetic work. I'm lazy but there is a timeline collage of photos every year from college to current. Brady when he was a rookie was not that good looking guy he is now and not nearly as fit at lean. It's known that he has seen cosmetic surgeons.

Shocked this is allowed under contract. What if he had complications and for example optic nerve was damage and he goes partially blind. yea, that can happen if you get fillers or cosmetic stuff around the eye and face area. That's why I chose not to get eye filler for my dark circles.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just crazy that societal conditioning has made a 42yr old, mom of 2, think she can do better than Tom ****ing Brady.
Jesus Christ.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just crazy that societal conditioning has made a 42yr old, mom of 2, think she can do better than Tom ****ing Brady.
This isn't an ordinary 42 year old woman with 2 children. This is a woman who was an elite supermodel in her 2000s heyday. In her 2000s heyday, this was the kind of woman that @IKO69 could have attracted with the black 911 Carerra 4s he once owned.

She can't do better than Tom Brady. Bill Gates is now available. From a money standpoint, that's an upgrade for Gisele but he is 66.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up in New England and am a die hard pats fan. Tom will come out on top. Giselle will gets some material stuff out of it but won't be able to secure another man like him as some of the posters already pointed out. A couple of romps at best. She is overplaying her hand.
As much as I love Brady, she was with DiCaprio before him. I think she is good.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Brady has the jawline of a superhero. He could easily be cast as the next Captain America.
Dude is the embodiment of the American ideal, like he is about as "American" looking as you can get in terms of trying to express the beauty of America to the world. I said ideal, not the average American dude. Dude is America, he could easily run for president one day.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may even get some backlash for trying to derail the old mans career for her me me me attitude. Much like Amber Hurd. She couldn't wait a tad longer for him to retire for Christ sakes he's getting close. Plus how long would she stay happy with her football star hubby hanging around all the time. Skank

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sure Tom will be sad while snorting coke off a young supermodel's stomach.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brady is now a "6 figure" man:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude is the embodiment of the American ideal, like he is about as "American" looking as you can get in terms of trying to express the beauty of America to the world. I said ideal, not the average American dude. Dude is America, he could easily run for president one day.
It used to be that being divorced was toxic to one's political prospects, either because "if he can't handle his wife, how is he supposed to handle the Ship of State?" or because he is a moral reprobate that can't control himself (at least officially :cool: ). Of course, we've had PsOTUS of both parties prove that the latter is no longer an issue.

This brings up the question of when today's Incels get into prime POTUS age; will there be an Incel candidate someday? :eek: :eek: I guess that's a moot point since power is still a "powerful aphrodisiac", and anyone rising to that level will by definition no longer be Incel. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brady is now a "6 figure" man:
Im sure Tom will be sad while snorting coke off a young supermodel's stomach.
Perhaps he will celebrate 100,000 career passing yards by snorting cocaine off of a young supermodel's stomach. He is a free man now with the divorce.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I feel bad for the kids really. They have to deal with the separation.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I feel bad for the kids really. They have to deal with the separation.
It never gets better either. It's not fun to be shuttled around between two divorced parents.

Sometimes one parent after a divorce and the children cease a relationship too.

I have a semi unusual situation where my parents separated when I was 15 and finalized the divorce when I was 16. I was essentially an adult when my parents finally realized that their dog shiit relationship could no longer go forward. My mom didn't start dating again until after I was 18 and semi-independent. I was in college at that point and living away from home.

My mom re-married in my mid-30s. I do not enjoy spending time with my mom's husband. Nor do I enjoy being forced into spending time with my mom's husband's adult children either.

I do not ever initiate texts with my mom's husband's children either. I don't want to play fake happy family. I'm not happy about the current familial arrangement.

My mom's husband is an ok guy but I don't feel a need to spend any time with him since I didn't meet him until my mid-30s. He's not my father and I live on my own.

Do you see what a difficult position this puts me in? I'm 39 and a grown man. Imagine how a 9 year old child feel about stuff like this.