Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tom Brady feels "abandoned"

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on DJ. Are you this so called ”source”.
i know an insider that says “Tom” is very happy his pre-walled model wife is divorcing so he can tap young azz.
i can’t reveal the name for confidentiality reasons….

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if true. If I was his age, still in shape, and tons of women wanted me, I wouldn't cry over an aging wife. If anything she's the one who is hurting.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Brady has the jawline of a superhero. He could easily be cast as the next Captain America.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Problem is- how does a woman do better than Tom Brady?

Especially a divorced, 42 year old single mother of 2.

Not only that, Brady himself claims she's a witch:

After the Patriots win over the Rams in Super Bowl LIII, Gisele let Brady know how lucky he was to marry a 'witch.'

"Right after the game, she said, 'See, I did a lot of work. You do your work. I do mine,'" Brady said. "She said, 'You're lucky you married a witch, I'm just a good witch.'"

Now, it was Belichick's defensive game plan that won that game, but still. Obviously Brady can get just about any woman he wants, but I'm glad I'm not him right now. Let's hope this stops at "feeling abandoned". That Pats-Falcons SB was so absurd it was either fixed, or something else may indeed have been going on.

Gentlemen, don't marry witches. This is why screening is so important.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Problem is- how does a woman do better than Tom Brady?

Especially a divorced, 42 year old single mother of 2.
Trust me they always find a way some young stud out of college or fellow model.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't know what is worse people belive a gossip news, wasting time talking about something will not change our lifes, or me writing about it.

more then likely its a PR move just to say he cares, if he really does or not, don't matter, in a coupple of weeks we sure will see his new "GF" who will be pretty young, and then news will bash him for it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more then likely its a PR move just to say he cares, if he really does or not, don't matter, in a coupple of weeks we sure will see his new "GF" who will be pretty young, and then news will bash him for it
I'm sure the cackling hens on shows like The View will say that he needs to find a more "age appropriate" gal. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Pats-Falcons SB was so absurd it was either fixed, or something else may indeed have been going on.
There are 2 games that the bitter rivals of my teams lost that are the most memorable.

That Super Bowl was one of them:

And this Iron Bowl was the other:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
None of whom will wife her. She will be recreational use only. She chose the streets, that is what she will get.
She's worth 400 million and makes 40 mil a year. Pretty sure she will do just fine and not be too concerned what a random men's forum thinks of her.

And let's be honest, she didn't choose this, Tom Brady chose this. Brady is acting like an addict. And his addiction isn't money or alcohol or drugs or gambling, it's winning championships. It's a drug like high that he simply cannot walk away from. He tried and had to go back to it within a few months, family and relationships be damned. It sounds stupid, but winning a championship has to activate the pleasure center of the brain as much or more than pretty much anything...

Also, pretty sure she will have plenty of men trying to get at her and will have zero problems getting married again if that's what she wants.

Let's be real...this isn't some random chick making $15 bucks an hour part time who is going to have to figure out how to make it on their own

Her biggest concern right now are how to split up their 4 mansions.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's worth 400 million and makes 40 mil a year. Pretty sure she will do just fine and not be too concerned what a random men's forum thinks of her.

And let's be honest, she didn't choose this, Tom Brady chose this.
Wrong. It’s the woman’s job to maintain a relationship. She is using ultimatums as control. “Do as I say or we get divorced.” Tom will be better off without her.

Also, pretty sure she will have plenty of men trying to get at her and will have zero problems getting married again if that's what she wants.
None will be of Tom Brady’s caliber. She doesn’t have SMV leverage any more. She’s a 42 year old single mom with children, that dumped her husband for choosing to back to work. No man of high value will marry her. She will be just like Kim Kardashian.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None will be of Tom Brady’s caliber. She doesn’t have SMV leverage any more. She’s a 42 year old single mom with children, that dumped her husband for choosing to back to work. No man of high value will marry her. She will be just like Kim Kardashian.
Keep in mind that Tom Brady has an excellent commentating role lined up with Fox Sports starting next season and the money will keep rolling in for him. I have no idea why he played football this year when he could have been commentating for Fox Sports for similar money. Being a sports commentator is a bit of a beta male job, but it is less difficult than being a pro football player or coach.

Brady's SMV will be not change drastically as a retired pro athlete.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wrong. It’s the woman’s job to maintain a relationship. She is using ultimatums as control. “Do as I say or we get divorced.” Tom will be better off without her.

This has been brewing for a decade...him choosing football over family was the straw that broke the camel's back not the instigator of it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been brewing for a decade...him choosing football over family was the straw that broke the camel's back not the instigator of it
Football vs family is a false choice. Brady has a child from a previous marriage. He’s been a husband and father with her through 12 NFL seasons. Gisele is the one breaking up the family.