Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Told a friend she still likes me but..

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was dating a girl for about a month, had feelings for, first in 3 years. She ended up ghosting on me mostly, we chat now and then but she rarely responds to a text message or it's 1 day or 2 later. I can see her trying to avoid/ignore my FB posts, but I see her at the bar often and she is chatty and never breaks eye contact. She is also going through a ton of personal **** and just lost a childhood friend. But the other day she told one of her good gay friends who is also one of my good friends now that she still likes me. I just don't get it. She also made a weird comment the other day when I asked if she had gum while I was at the club, she said "Why, going to make out with someone?" Almost like she would be jealous. She is also much younger than me, 22 and im 34. But she had a life that forced her to be more adult than most and hell I still feel in my 20s.

I am still out meeting new girls, not tons but a few.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then stop playing grab ass with her and invite her out.

The answer 99% of the time to these situations is stop BSing with all this other stuff and invite her out.

/thread

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then stop playing grab ass with her and invite her out.

The answer 99% of the time to these situations is stop BSing with all this other stuff and invite her out.

/thread
I have but she gets stuck having to take care of her brother/sister because her mom doesn't.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have but she gets stuck having to take care of her brother/sister because her mom doesn't.
Sure, sure...good rationalisation...that's called "It's no, but I don't want to hurt your feelings because you'd make a good beta orbiter that I can use for things in the future."

See, she knew your good friend would tell you this, thereby giving you hope so she could have you fully in orbit.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, sure...good rationalisation...that's called "It's no, but I don't want to hurt your feelings because you'd make a good beta orbiter that I can use for things in the future."

See, she knew your good friend would tell you this, thereby giving you hope so she could have you fully in orbit.

That might make sense if I ever orbited her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That might make sense if I ever orbited her.
If she isn't going out with you, and you aren't fvcking her, what do you call it? Sounds like orbiting to me.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why do you care about her personal life? Her value and interest in you is determined by how well she meets your demands. If you are timid in your approach you will yield minimal results. If she has an excuse every time you try to make plans then that is low interest in you. If she has low interest in you then her value in your eyes should be low as well.

It's not you and her vs the world. It's you vs her and it always will be. If you win in a dominating fashion the you get the girl and all the love she can give. If you lose then you get excuses and flaking. If you win by a small margin then you are basically equal to her which is contemptuous in her eyes/the same as losing.

It's not a competition though.