todays my birthday....

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
and i feel more depressed than ever. im not excited or happy or anything right now. to top it off, me and my best friend have been having like a weird rough patch kinda thing right now and i really wanted her to come to my party but she isnt. she said her parents arent letting her, but shes not 13 anymore and i dont beleive that really. i think i just give up on our friendship if she doesnt come tonight. i feel like an idiot trying to fix things when she doesnt give a **** at all. i didnt even want a present from her or anything, all i wanted was to spend my birthday with the person i care the most about. well happy ****ing birthday i guess.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are down. You are feeling sorry for yourself.

Having a fight with a best friend is never easy. Try and see why you two are in this and why this 'fight' is a bigger deal than the friendship itself. Sometimes best friends get into stupid little arguements about unimportant things. One of you is gonna have to be the wise man/woman and get over their ego.

I realize I don't have a clue as to why you are in this rough patch but i'll bet it is meaningless in the long run.

Happy birthday anyways, man. Enjoy your party, take your mind of the girl for a while and later on think things through.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, what kind of party are you having.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow-up you *****.

trench

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caveman
You are down. You are feeling sorry for yourself.

Having a fight with a best friend is never easy. Try and see why you two are in this and why this 'fight' is a bigger deal than the friendship itself. Sometimes best friends get into stupid little arguements about unimportant things. One of you is gonna have to be the wise man/woman and get over their ego.

I realize I don't have a clue as to why you are in this rough patch but i'll bet it is meaningless in the long run.
I don’t know either, its just like we cant talk to each other how we used to and we hardly see each other anymore and when we do, I don’t even know what to say to her. Me and her talked about this once already and for like a week, everything went back to normal again and than on like Tuesday, everything started going downhill again.

Originally posted by JSH
Happy Birthday, what kind of party are you having.
im having a all my friends over and we’re going to play some poker, have some beers, and I guess the girls want to play poker too

Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Grow-up you *****.
OK!

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth, you need to grow up yourself *****.

Reaction score
What you need to do is buy a big dog and grow a marijuana plant. Like it was planted on your B-day and it will be of senitmental value or something, just make sure they're females.

I'll take 15 bong hits in your name bro if that helps the situation any.