“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Today I went to the grocery and the middle aged woman working there told me...

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
This has been my guide for GroceryStoreGame.


40+ year old men and women: "This is cute and endearing"
20+ year old men and women: "What the F is this? This is creepy and borderline mental rape!!!"

Notice the younger generation has a very, very low birth rate and marriage rate. Correlation? Who knows? :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
I had no doubt that all the users in this forum unlike the majority of men were used to receive open unsolicited compliments.

We should schedule a dinner with the guys from the financial forums I attend who are all in strong gains despite 99% of retail investors are in loss from 2022.
I do genuinely get a lot of compliments from women at social events and when i go to bars clubs telling me how good looking i am and sexy.
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
"Thanks for coming pretty guy"

Just broke a 3 yrs long dry compliment spell.

That's probably the state of the average man compared to the average woman when it comes of compliments.

Previous compliment was in 2020 when the gym repectionist told me my arms looked jacked.

(the thread is clearly ironic, better make it clearn given the average IQ of the recent new users)
In my experience, most women don’t make direct comments regarding your looks. Typically something more lame like, “I like that shirt”, “I like your shoes.” I can count on one hand the number of comments regarding my looks after 50 years. One time while in a Taco Bell drive-through many years ago. Two Mexican girls were giggling, talking and checking me out. Little did they know I speak Spanish and understood everything they were saying. Sad that I remember that so clearly even though it was 30+ years ago. Another cashier looked me dead in the face and said, “you have beautiful eyes.” I told the woman that was waiting for me and she matter of factly says, “yeah, you do have pretty eyes“ like it was no big deal. Part of me was thinking that she was actually trying to discount the other woman’s compliment to draw my attention away from her.

I think most women instinctively avoid giving men compliments. They don’t want to give you the wrong idea so they refrain from ever saying anything which is a sad truth for the majority of men. What sucks is when they compliment a complete stranger right in front of you. At the same time, if you said something complimentary about another woman in the vicinity they would get triggered.
 
Top