Today I turned 20. Give me one piece of advice

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't blow it inside a chick. No matter what the circumstances are, it's always better to pull out and blow it all over her, even if it's on her face.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let anyone -- or any woman -- hold you back from chasing what you want most in life. Be it career sucess, fitness success, financial success -- whatever, focus on what matters most of all: YOU. Then everything else will follow in time.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont get married or have kids

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put women last on your list of importance ALWAYS. 9/10 all they'll do is hold you back - like a dead weight on your shoulders.

And SIG VVVV

Last edited:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to other people's advice. Including mine.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk so much. A lot of young guys, and I was one of them, come off as spazzes because they're nervous or trying to be funny or trying to qualify themselves. Silence can sometimes be uncomfortable, but embrace it and let the other person be uncomfortable. Let them fill the gaps by yammering on about themselves. It makes you both a good listener and mysterious.

Look at all the cool cowboys in movies. Talk as much and at the same tempo as them.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Applies to women and the world.

Find a skill set they need. And make them pay top dollar for it.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The best years of dating happen in your 30s. Use your 20s to focus on getting your life in order.
:up: Counting on that. I've made a lot of sacrifices in my 20s for the sake of pursuing a career where many are called but few are chosen. Only now starting to see progress. All the while many of my friends and cousins have been buying houses - I've gone through periods where I didn't know how I'd make rent. They'd have relatively predictable schedules, travel, and party - I'd spend a lot of my time at home by myself working on my dream and missed out on LOTS of social opportunities. They're all getting married now, feels like there's at least 3 weddings a year lately and more coming...

I am sure there'll be happy and there's nothing wrong with the careers and income they will have to go along with their white picket fences. I've just always had aspirations that go a little higher and have been willing to spend my 20s in the **** so that the rest of my life could be the one I always dreamed of having (or at least come close).

And if it doesn't work out that way I'll just blame SoSuave ;)

Serenity

Reaction score
The world is never exactly as you see it, changing perspectives might lead to new discoveries.

I lived in a bubble a long time, and it really hurts when reality come crashing down.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Minimize your debt (which will also increase your credit score), invest in equities, and do not get married.

Serenity

Reaction score
I've got more. Never focus on the obstacles, focus on your goals and deal with problems when they appear. No need to construct problems that doesn't exist yet, this is the safe route which will fvck you up. Figure out where you are, and where you're going from there. If your past is dealt with in a way you're satisfied with, then never look back for anything except useful references to solve problems now.

Never ever underestimate the power of silence and peace.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create a budget and stick to it (include some sort of savings payment every month and get ahead as well as you can). As your income increases pay your savings account. Say out of debt. Cash is king.

Epi